The Centre of Our World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was silent for a moment. She finished dabbing and rubbing her perspiring limbs. She dropped the towel and picked up her drink bottle. She uncapped it and drank.

"Oh my God, check out that one over there," Jessica whispered in Karen's ear, after finishing her drink, while motioning for Karen to follow Jessica's eyes. "I've chatted him up before. I've forgotten his name. Damn!"

Karen looked and felt a thrill run through her. A tall and muscular black man was watching the two women from the free weights section. He reminded Karen of Sean.

"He's not even pretending to train," Karen said as she stared at the hungry expression on the man's dark features. "He's just staring at you, Jess. He looks so horny. Oh my God! What a beautiful guy."

"I'm going to ask him out if he doesn't come across and talk to me," Jessica stated, while capping her water bottle and shoving it in her gym bag. "I won't take no for an answer from a male like him. I think he might be boyfriend material."

Karen burst into laughter. Jessica joined in. Suddenly Karen stopped laughing. Jessica turned to look at her friend. Karen looked upset.

"Oh my God," Jessica asked, looking concerned, putting her arm around Karen's tanned shoulder. "What is it?"

"I'm sorry, Jess," Karen whispered. "I just wish..."

"What hon," Jessica asked.

"I just wish..."

"Karen, what is it -- just tell me. You're my friend."

Karen turned in her seat and looked at Jessica. She rubbed the edge of her eye with her wrist.

"I just wish I had a black boyfriend," Karen softly said. "You're so lucky Jessica to have someone like Paul - you know - to be married to a man like him."

"Wow, yeah I am," Jessica said, looking into her friend's eyes. "Paul's a great guy. There aren't many men, many husbands, who would let a girl like me date anyone I wanted. I've probably told you this, but Paul got down on his hands and knees and begged me to date other men and have boyfriends. That actually happened."

"Yeah I remember you telling me. That's so amazing."

"Yeah it is. Wait a second, Karen, I know that look. Have you met someone you really like?"

Karen broke into a grin. She turned away from Jessica. She reached down, picked up her towel and began to mop and rub at her face again.

"You have, haven't you," Jessica continued with a grin, before breaking into laughter, "answer me, woman!"

"Don't laugh at me," Karen muttered, dropping her towel and grinning.

"Who is this mystery man," Jessica asked. "C'mon, spit it out and stop playing dumb. Who do I have to be jealous of?"

"You know Sean, don't you," Karen asked. "You know my flat mate, Sean?"

Jessica gasped. Her beautiful eyes lit up and grew wide. She grinned.

"Of course, what white red-blooded hetero girl doesn't know Sean? He is the most awesome black guy around. Oh my God, Karen -- have you slept with him?"

Karen grinned. She went red.

"You have, haven't you -- did you fuck him?"

"No, of course not," Karen muttered, abruptly looking around the gym as if someone might be overhearing her conversation with Jessica. "I couldn't do that to Dave."

Jessica studied her friend. Karen didn't meet her friend's eyes. Jessica grinned. She ran her eyes over her beautiful mate.

"What," Karen whined, feeling self-conscious.

"I do feel a bit jealous," Jessica said, reaching out and stroking Karen's hair with her fingertips.

"Stirrer, teaser," Karen whispered, before both women broke into laughter.

"Look, you need to talk to Dave and tell him how you're feeling. You should get Dave to let you date Sean. Once you've got Dave's approval you should corner Sean and put the hard word on him."

Karen gasped. She turned back to Jessica and stared at her friend.

"Dave would never agree to that," Karen whispered. "He would put his foot down and definitely say no."

"Are you sure about that," Jessica returned. "I've never known your husband to put his foot down and say no to anything you really wanted. I actually think you're the one who is running the show in your marriage, babe."

Karen hemmed and hawed for a moment. Jessica watched her friend with a grin on her face. Jessica leant in. She reached out and carefully smoothed the stray wisps of Karen's hair out of the way. Karen closed her eyes as she sensed her friend's soft breath in her ear.

"I know for a fact that big boy has got an even bigger cock," Jessica whispered in Karen's ear. "Its goddamned huge. It's large enough to satisfy any whiny entitled white girl."

"I know," Karen said with enthusiasm, "I saw it the other night when he was having a threesome with these two little brunette bitches. He made me so furious. I couldn't sleep. I just wanted to kill him. He wouldn't keep the noise down. Dave as usual was fucking useless. I was all set to tell Sean to move out of the apartment when I saw it - oh boy it's amazing...hey, wait a minute: how do you know Sean's got a big dick, Jess?"

Jessica burst into laughter. Karen stared at her friend. She gasped. Jessica leant in again.

"I've dated him and slept with him, of course," Jessica purred in her friend's ear, "just like every other whiny entitled white girl has, except you. That boy is a babe magnet. He's the biggest pussy hound. He's so gorgeous. I had no problem giving it up for him. I even let Paul watch us together. It was dynamite sex."

Karen gasped. She grew instantly jealous.

"Oh my God, Jess!"

"Uh huh, oh my God is right. Paul has been begging me to call Sean ever since and get another date arranged with him. Paul just loves Sean. He thinks Sean's the best and biggest deal since sliced cheese?"

"What?"

"Oh, I don't know," Jessica said, waving her hand about.

The two women laughed. They looked at each other. Their faces were just inches apart. Jessica was gazing at Karen's lips and Karen was watching Jessica's mouth.

"You must think I'm such an idiot," Karen softly said after a moment, dropping her eyes, "to fall for a womanizer like Sean."

"Not at all -- I think you can tame a stud like him, hon - you can turn him into a serious boyfriend. If anyone can do it, you can do it, Karen - though you might need a bit of help..."

"Yeah, maybe," Karen said, suddenly growing depressed.

Jessica nibbled her lip. She watched her friend thoughtfully. She could actually see Karen grow unhappy and take on a defeated look right before her eyes.

"You know I think I have an idea that would solve all our problems," Jessica softly said.

"What idea," Karen asked, looking back up into Jessica's eyes.

"Well, we could help each other out, Karen. There are so many advantages. I mean I'm keen to date Sean again and you're keen as well. Maybe two girls are better than one..."

Karen looked at her friend. She felt confused. Jessica reached out and softly stroked the side of her friend's face. They considered each other's lips again.

"What do you mean, Jess?"

"Well, here's an idea," Jessica whispered in Karen's ear. "We could both date him."

"You mean at the...," Karen asked, before Jessica cut her off.

"Same time," Jessica whispered, finishing Karen's sentence for her.

Karen's eyes grew wide.

"You really mean together, at the same time," Karen asked, her eyes growing even wider. "Share him at the same time - together!"

"Uh huh," Jessica said, grinning, before bursting into laughter. "Oh my God, you should see your face, babe!"

"Crazy girl," Karen exclaimed, her eyes growing even wider, her gaze running over her sexy friend.

"Look, just have a think about it, babe," Jessica said. "It's really not such a huge issue. I've been in three-way dating situations before with one guy and two females and it can be really fun. I know Sean loves having two girls at the same time. I know Paul will die of happiness..."

"And Dave," Karen asked, cutting her friend off.

"Look honestly," Jessica said, reaching in and grabbing Karen's hand, "Dave seems like the sort of guy who wouldn't say no to you if you were honest and more than just a bit pushy with him. Do you get what I mean? You have to be strong. You have to be firm and tell him you love and adore him, but you want Sean as well."

"But...,"

"But nothing, lady - I swear you have to stand up for yourself and get what you want. Just tell Dave how it is."

"But...,"

"But smut, babe - I swear I have a sixth sense for this sort of thing. I just bet Dave wants you to sleep with Sean just as much as you do - maybe even more."

"Even more!"

Jessica laughed at her friend.

"For a married woman you still have a bit to learn about your husband. There really are some guys out there who want their wives to date and do other guys. Hell, some men are so desperate to watch their wives at it with some other dude they'll get down on their hands and knees and beg for it. I actually asked Paul to give up having sex with me, at least for a while and he agreed. I mean I love my hubby, but now I can focus all my time on pleasing my well hung boyfriends in bed rather than Paul. I'm sure Dave is the same sort of guy my hubby is."

Karen gasped. She suddenly shook her head.

"That's so amazing: Paul actually did that. He actually said yes to something like that," Karen asked.

"Uh huh, of course," Jessica said, "Paul's perfectly happy with our dirty little arrangement. He loves me and I love him. Watching and listening to me doing it with someone else gets him off big-time. That boy is the biggest voyeur."

Karen stared at Jessica. Karen's friend burst into laughter.

"That's so cruel though, isn't it Jess?"

"Not at all, babe - Paul just loves it. We both wanted this. We both agreed to this. It's all a part of the game we play with each other. We call it our ultra weird marriage."

"Wow, I didn't realize you two had taken it so far," Karen softly said, smiling at her friend.

"Look, do you mind if we skip lunch today. I'm going to go and chat up that good looking black guy pretending to do dead-lifts over there. I'm so horny and I need to get properly laid today. I need a big black male to help sort out my sex addiction issues."

Karen burst into laughter. Jessica shoved her things back into her gym bag. She stood up. She was grinning. She looked sexy.

"Go get him, you sex addict."

Jessica took a step forward. Karen stood up. They were both face to face. They were just inches apart again. Jessica leant in and whispered in her friend's ear.

"Oh I will, don't you worry, I'm really blunt with these guys nowadays. I'll call you Karen. Hon, think about what I said. You and I could date Sean together. It would be a win-win for everyone, particularly for you and I, Karen, especially for you and I -- don't you think...?"

Jessica smiled softly at Karen. There was a silent moment when they just stared into each other's eyes. Karen's hands fluttered. Karen's breath was hard -- it caressed Jessica's face.

"Yeah definitely," Karen finally whispered back, her head reeling, her senses intoxicated by the scent of the beautiful perspiring female in front of her.

Jessica leant in again. She spoke into Karen's ear.

"We could definitely keep Sean from straying. Promise me you'll talk to Dave and tell him how you really feel and what you want from him. Be really strong, Karen and don't give into Dave unless he really doesn't want you dating another man while you're married to him. Go straight for the jugular if he gets all wishy washy and won't say yes and won't say no. Just overpower him."

"Wow, okay, Jess," Karen whispered, while Jessica softly exhaled in Karen's ear and ran her fingertips up and down Karen's spine.

Jessica withdrew and grinned at Karen. Jessica picked up her gym bag, turned and walked off towards the free weights section of the gym where the gorgeous black male was training. Karen stood there. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she was breathing hard. Karen had to hand it to Jessica -- her friend knew what she wanted and she was strong enough to go and get it.

"Oh my fucking God," Karen hissed, as her eyes ran up and down Jessica from behind.

Karen didn't know what Jessica said to the handsome male she approached and spoke to. Jessica must have been really blunt, as she said she would be, because Jessica and the gorgeous black man picked up all their things and left together just a few minutes later. The beautiful black man and Karen's sexy friend didn't even take the time to have a shower. Karen watched Jessica and the big man walk out the front door of the gym together hand in hand.

"Oh my fucking God," Karen hissed again. Karen was on fire.

***

PART TWO -- I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER

Karen inserted her key into the lock. She turned the key and the handle at the same time. Her front door opened. Karen pushed her way inside. She turned and closed the door with a sharp kick. She was huffing and puffing. She struggled her way to the kitchen counter with her groceries. She stepped out of her shoes. She lifted the two plastic bags she was carrying and then dumped them on the kitchen counter. One of the plastic bags fell open and the contents spilt across the bench top.

"Damn, fuck, fuck, fuck," Karen muttered, fuming, as a tin of canned tomatoes rolled across the counter and fell to the floor with a dull thud. "Fucking hell, why aren't you here to help me, Dave? Let me guess, you're asleep again, as usual."

Karen swore under her breath as she squatted down, grabbed the tin of canned tomatoes, and stood up. Karen banged the tin down on the counter. She shook her head. Suddenly she felt a pair of arms run around her waist from behind. Then she felt someone press themselves up against her body from behind. She shrieked and jumped with shock.

"Goddamn you, Dave," Karen burst out, without turning around, while her heart pounded in her chest. "I've told you before not to creep up and grab me from behind like that! Shouldn't you be asleep as usual or doing something unusual, like actually studying?"

Karen felt fingers gently brushing her long blonde hair back. She grimaced. She was facing the kitchen counter. She was pulling out the groceries she had bought. She was trying to sort them. She was huffing and puffing again - a moment later Karen felt soft, warm lips on the back of her neck.

"Not now, Dave," Karen muttered, feeling annoyed, trying to elbow the person behind her.

Karen felt a large warm hand reach around and gently stroke her throat and then the lips were in her ear. Then she felt her body pushed up against the edge of the kitchen counter. Another body was glued to hers from behind. Karen gasped and closed her eyes. She was breathing hard.

"What the fuck? Oh my God, Dave, what's got into you all of a sudden, you're not usually like this, babe," Karen hissed. "I've got a headache. I'm too tired to do it now. I'm not feeling well. Is Sean at home, by the way? Damn it - get off me, for fucks sake."

There was no response except for the hot breath in Karen's ear and the soft sounds of smacking lips on her lobe.

"Are you going to answer me, Dave?"

Karen looked down and noticed the arm around her -- it was thick, it was muscular and it was black! She shrieked. She spun around. It was Sean who was all over her and he was naked. His hard black cock was now pressed up against her belly.

"Fucking hell," Karen shrieked, staring down at Sean's dripping penis, her voice shrill and loud. "Let go of me, and go and put some clothes on for fucks sake, you fucking creep!"

"Don't yell," Sean softly said, taking Karen deeper into his arms and then pressing her backwards into the edge of the kitchen counter, "Dave's here at home as well. He's asleep. You'll wake him up if you keep yelling."

"Let me go, Sean," Karen whispered up at him, her eyes running over his dark skin, over his large muscular torso.

"No way, baby, not without a kiss," Sean said, whispering in Karen's ear, while running his hands up and down Karen's body, "that's the condition of your freedom."

"Oh my God, Sean, this harassment has to stop," Karen whispered, placing her hands on his dark chest and looking up into his handsome facial features. "I'm married to Dave. I'm not supposed to be unfaithful to him. I can't just kiss you when you tell me to. I can't..."

"Don't worry, baby, Dave's asleep. Can't you hear him snoring in there? He's never going to know and he never going to see us or hear us together."

"Together? Get this through your thick head, matey - there's no us together, babe, ever."

"It's gonna happen: it's inevitable, baby. Don't fight it. Just give yourself to me like you really want to."

"No, I'm married, Sean."

"Don't fight it, honey."

Karen ran her palms over Sean's chest and around his broad shoulders. Sean grinned. Karen looked intoxicated. She looked overwhelmed. She slowly slid her hands down his sides and then around him.

"Oh my God," Karen whispered, "Oh boy, I can barely get my arms around you, honey, you're so big."

"And hard as well."

"Yep, I definitely noticed that," Karen whispered, before breaking into soft laughter. "You're so big and so hard. Oh my God..."

Sean held Karen close in his arms. He ran his fingertips through her hair. He leant in and softly kissed Karen's cheeks again and again. She sighed. She smiled.

"You're very hard to resist sometimes, Sean."

"Then don't resist me. C'mon, give me a kiss, Karen. Dave will never find out."

"Awww I can't do that, Sean, I'm a married lady, baby," Karen whispered, looking down at the hard cock pressed up against her. "Oh man, your fluid's spotting my top. It's staining it. Oh my God, don't cum all over me."

"Kiss it for me, Karen. Get down on your knees and kiss it."

Karen giggled softly. She shook her head. She gently slapped Sean's broad black behind with her open palm. She sighed as Sean leant in and kissed her ear and then her neck.

"You're a problem child, buddy. I ain't gonna be your personal slut just because you want me to be."

"C'mon Karen, why not," Sean whispered. "Give it a kiss, give me a kiss. You'd be the best slut any guy ever had."

Karen gasped. She looked outraged. She slapped Sean's chest hard.

"Owww, damned girl," Sean hissed.

"I'm not a slut -- not yours, not anybody's. Honey, I'm not going to give you a B.J., I'm marr...," Karen said, before Sean lunged and cut her off by sealing her mouth with his own.

Karen burst with a muffled gasp. She struggled. Sean quickly grabbed her wrists. He pressed her hard up against the edge of the kitchen counter. Karen tried to break free for another few seconds, but then she let out a long soft sigh. Sean let Karen's wrists go. She reached out and up. She placed her hands on each side of his face and kissed Sean back. Their lips squeaked and smacked. They were noisy and passionate. Sean reached out and undid Karen's jeans. He started unzipping them. Karen abruptly gasped and broke the kiss by planting the palms of her hands on his chest and shoving him back.

"No baby, no!"

"Come here, Karen," Sean whispered.

"No, I can't," Karen hissed. "I can't just fuck you, Sean. I'm married to Dave. I..."

Sean took Karen deep into his arms. He leant in and kissed Karen again. She whined. She softly hammered his dark chest with her little fists. She wriggled to get free. Sean kept going. She tried to back away from him, but she was hard up against the edge of the kitchen counter. Karen seemed to melt in Sean's arms a moment later. She stopped her struggling. She ran one hand around his back and caressed the side of his face with her other hand. They kissed deeply. Sean opened his mouth and so did Karen. The two of them touched tongues. Their tongues swirled and fought together.

Karen whined. Sean was unzipping her again. She gasped and grabbed his hand when he tried to shove his fingers inside her jeans and underwear.