The Centre of Our World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, can you do me from behind, Sean," Karen asked sometime later, "so I can look at Dave while you pound me and make me cum?"

"Yeah, I'll make you cum while you're watching your husband and he's watching you."

"Hell yeah, babe," Karen said, "perfect idea."

Jessica giggled as Sean sat up, his long thick shiny cock slipping free. Karen jumped up. She looked at Jessica and grinned. Karen turned around on the lounge. She was up on her hands and knees. She shook her cute tanned ass at Sean. She looked back at him over her shoulder.

"Cute bitch," Jessica whispered, "I want to eat your ass, so help me God I do. I will too."

Karen burst into laughter.

"C'mon babe," Karen encouraged Sean with a smile.

Sean didn't need an engraved invitation. He quickly moved forward. He ran his palm along Karen's hip. He positioned himself. He aimed his dick at Karen's pouting lips and her dripping snatch.

"Come here, baby," Karen said to her husband, inviting him in with her index finger.

Dave stepped forward. He quickly sat down in a single seat chair directly opposite Karen. He was just a few feet away from his wife when Sean drove his big black cock back inside Karen's body and Karen screamed at Dave with wide bright blue eyes and a flushed face.

"OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD, DDDDAAAAVVVVEEEE, HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY," Karen cried out, while her husband stared at her, unzipped his jeans, spat in his palm, drove his hand inside his pants and took his now hard dick in his fist, "OOOOHHHH SSSSEEEEAAAANNNN IIII'MMMM SSSSOOOO CCCCLLLLOOOOSSSSEEEE NNNNOOOOWWWW!"

Sean held Karen around the waist. He fucked her hard. He drove in and his body collided with hers with a good sharp slap. Karen whined and screamed with every deep stroke. Her breasts rolled and swung. Her torso was thrown forward.

"LLLLOOOOKKKK WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT HHHHEEEE'SSSS DDDDOOOOIIIINNNNGGGG TTTTOOOO MMMMEEEE DDDDAAAAVVVVEEEE!"

Dave leant forward so his face was just a couple feet from his wife's He just stared at Karen obsessively. Karen's beautiful face was framed by her wild wet blonde hair. Her eyes were shut tight. Her features dripped with perspiration in the warm apartment. Her whole mouth was smudged with red lipstick and her lips were swollen. For a second Dave wanted to stand up, pull down his jeans and underwear and shove his cock inside his wife's mouth.

"AAAAWWWW DDDDAAAAVVVVEEEE," Karen screamed, opening her bright blue eyes wide, reaching out and tightly grabbing her husband's wrist, "HHHHEEEE'SSSS GGGGOOOONNNNNNNNAAAA MMMMAAAAKKKKEEEE MMMMEEEE CCCCUUUUMMMM!"

"I love you, babe," Dave hissed, "I love you so much!"

"LLLLOOOOKKKK WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT HHHHEEEE'SSSS DDDDOOOOIIIINNNNGGGG TTTTOOOO MMMMEEEE DDDDAAAAVVVVEEEE!"

Jessica laughed and clapped her hands. Paul laughed and nodded.

The whole apartment was filled with Karen's cries of pleasure and everyone else's laughter and cheers. Dave watched and played with himself. Karen's eyes rolled back into her head and then she closed her eyes again. Her head dropped. She raised her head again. Dave watched his wife's beautiful wet tanned body break into intense tremors and then wild shudders. Dave gazed endlessly at his wife's face. Seeing her total pleasure left him breathless and with a pounding heart.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Sean grinned. He held Karen tight. He ground and drove his cock inside Karen just an inch or two while Karen tried to move all over the lounge -- backwards and forwards, side to side. Dave's wife was hysterical.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

"She's takes off like a firecracker when she cums on my cock, bro," Sean said to Dave, before groaning again. "Your wife loves fucking me. She loves fucking me, bro. She loves being impaled on my cock."

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

"Hell yeah," Dave said, grinning at Sean, while his beautiful young wife began to come down from her great heights. Soon Karen was done. She slowly stretched out on her belly like a wet tanned cat. Sean moved with her. He lay over the top of her, his hard cock still in Karen's body. He planted soft kisses in Karen's scalp while she burst into sweet laughter.

"God, I needed that," Karen said after a few breathless moments and a whole lot of ragged laughter.

"Don't we all," Jessica said with a smile, "and of course Mr. Stud here hasn't cum yet."

Sean laughed softly.

"He's a stayer and not a sprinter, that's for sure," Karen said with a cheeky grin aimed at her suddenly embarrassed husband.

Jessica and Paul laughed while Karen watched Dave for signs of discomfort -- she saw them and was pleased with herself. Sean laughed happily at Dave after noting his embarrassment. Sean was more than ready to humiliate Karen's husband and put him down in front of his wife. It was all a part of the cruel fun.

"He loses it quickly, does he," Sean asked Karen.

"Uh huh," Karen said, "it's over real quick -- it's just wham, bam, I'm done!"

"I do, yep," Dave admitted, amidst the hard edged laughter, "I'm a two minute man."

There was more laughter and then Karen turned over onto her back. Sean rolled onto his side. He pulled Karen close to him. The two of them kissed passionately on the lips for a long intoxicating time. Sean ran his fingers through Karen's damp hair and she softly scraped her fingernail back and forth along the underside of his cock. She carefully pinched his point and rubbed the dripping pre-cum between her fingertips.

"So, what's the plan from this point onwards," Jessica asked with a smile.

Karen broke her kiss with Sean with a wet smack.

"Do you wanna go next, beautiful," Karen suggested. "I'm sure you can coax a big load out of our guy here with your sweet heavenly body."

"Uh huh I could, but I have a better idea for coaxing a load from our beautiful BBC here. My way will drive him completely fucking crazy in the process as well."

"Oh wow, what is this mysterious method, my sexy Jess," Karen said, looking at a grinning Sean, then back up at a smiling Jessica.

"Well it involves a little bit of cock worship at first, and then a whole lot of flying jizz second, and a howling black stud third," Jessica stated, "which I'm sure is what these desperate husbands of ours want to see."

Karen softly laughed. She grinned at an excited looking Dave.

"Ooh, sounds nice, and where do you and I perform this cock worship, Jess?"

"In your marriage bed, of course, my sexy darling, Karen, where else," Jessica replied with a grin.

Dave and Paul gasped. They broke into laughter.

"Sounds good," Karen stated, "let's go do it."

***

PART THREE -- A PLEASURE TEMPLE FOR A BLACK MAN

It was such a beautiful and divine scene, Dave thought, overwhelmed by emotion. It felt like a holy place. The subdued space seemed to take on the form and the appearance of a church. It was a temple where devotionals dedicated to one man were enacted. That was the way it revealed itself to Dave.

Dave and Paul were sitting next to each other, on a pair of wooden dining chairs they had picked up and carried into the main bedroom where Karen and Dave normally slept. They were sitting just two feet away from the end of Karen and Dave's bed.

All five of them were in Karen and Dave's bedroom. The two married men were sitting out of the way. The two husbands were softly caressing their cocks through their pants, with their fingertips, as they watched the delicious religious scene play out before their wide eyes, in the flickering candlelight.

Sean was the centre of attention. Sean was the focus of all their interest and all their efforts. The big black man lay naked, on his back, in the middle of Karen and Dave's queen sized bed. He lay there with his hands behind his head. He had a wide bright grin on his dark face. His long muscular body glowed like shining, rippling jet in the radiant and wavering bedroom light. Sean was laughing softly. Sean was enjoying himself.

Dave was so happy to see Sean lying there naked on the bed Dave shared with his beautiful young wife. Karen's husband thought it was right that Sean be there. It felt entirely natural and normal to Dave. It was difficult for Dave to put his feelings into words. It was a tricky task for Karen's husband to explain what was in his heart and in his head. He had tried to tell Karen earlier, but his words had seemed so inadequate and hollow at the time. It felt so right and so good that Sean have this experience, Dave believed. It was important that Sean was spoilt and pleased. Sean really was at the centre of everything, Dave concluded. Sean's naked body and his large black cock in particular were at the centre of his marriage to Karen.

Dave didn't ask Paul how he felt about their amazing situation, but Paul felt the same way Dave did. The two husbands had reached an unspoken agreement by looking silently into each other's eyes: Sean was more beautiful and worthy than they were. Sean was physically stronger and more imposing. Sean had the bigger dick and was by far the more sexually successful man. Sean was far more perfect. It was hence, as far as Dave and Paul thought, only natural and right that Sean should have Karen and Jessica all to himself. It was only fair that Sean have all the females for himself. Dave and Paul understood this and not only were they willing to accept it, but they loved the idea. Both husbands were willing to argue on behalf of Sean and even fight for Sean's right to have all the women, including Karen and Jessica, all to himself.

It was a frankly unusual and startling conclusion to reach, Dave and Paul silently thought, but it was the right way to think and feel as far as they were concerned. Sean deserved to be pleasured by Karen and Jessica while Dave and Paul did not deserve it, even though the two men were married to Karen and Jessica. Dave and Paul were completely comfortable accepting their lesser place in the new pecking order. Sean was at the top and they were at the bottom. They were happy to go without it, provided Sean got it instead. They were happy to hand their beautiful young wives over to Sean.

Karen and Jessica were still naked. The two beautiful young hot-wives were lying on their bellies on either side of Sean. Karen had tied her long blonde hair back with a hair tie. Karen had then thrown a spare hair tie at Jessica. Paul's wife had pulled her light flashing mane back into a ponytail as well.

Karen held Sean's large black balls in her slim tanned hand. Her fine fingers and soft palm cradled Sean's dark nuts. Karen sighed happily and contentedly as she kissed and kissed the oozing tip of Sean's hard jet colored cock. Jessica grinned at her friend. Jessica laughed at the silly devoted expression on Karen's face before Jessica pressed her own lips against the other side of Sean's head and French kissed the point. The two wives were slowly sliding their mouths over and around Sean's knob.

"Oh my God," Paul softly said, before dropping his jaw as he watched his wife and Karen kiss each other, with Sean's large dark knob slipping between their wet lips, while Karen carefully stroked Sean's balls with her thumb and Jessica caressed Sean's shaft with her fingers. "That's so perfect, ladies."

"It is, isn't it bro," Dave whispered, enthralled by what he was seeing, "awww my God, girls."

Karen broke her kiss with Jessica. A string of Sean's pre-cum stretched between their lips and broke. The two wives turned and looked at their husbands with a grin. They both laughed and then turned and gazed at each other. They turned back to their husbands.

"You two boys like that do you," Jessica asked.

"Do you have to ask," Karen interjected, looking back at Jessica

"Sure do," Dave and Paul chorused together at the same time.

Sean broke into an even wider grin. Sean still had his hands behind his head. Paul and Dave smiled back at him. They then dropped their eyes to their wives again.

"You really love watching me pleasing Sean, don't you, babe," Karen whispered, absentmindedly stroking Sean's hard weeping cock with her fist.

"Yes, I love it, Karen honey," Dave hissed, "it's so nice. It's so hypnotizing."

"Oh my God," Jessica softly said, closing her eyes as Karen leant in and kissed Jessica's slim golden neck, "your hubby is just as bad as mine, maybe even worse."

"I hope so, Jess," Karen said, looking up from her friend's neck, "I need a glassy eyed simp, who will support my choice of boyfriends."

"Amen to that," Jessica whispered before breaking into a soft long sigh, while Karen leant back in and kissed the tip of Jessica's breast, "there's nothing better than a weak fawning husband."

Karen released Jessica's boob with a smack. Karen and Jessica laughed. A moment later they turned back to pleasing Sean.

"Ready for more, Mister Stud," Karen asked.

"Yeah, you two sexy white bitches," Sean whispered. "Don't talk to those losers. You should be worshipping my dick. Ignore them, they can go without."

"That's true, isn't it boys," Karen said, while Jessica laughed.

"Definitely Sean or should I say sir," Jessica said after her laughter subsided.

"We don't have a problem with that," Paul whispered, while Dave nodded.

The two wives laughed. The two wives sighed and murmured happily as they planted their soft open mouthed pecks on the head and shaft of Sean's cock. Karen held Sean's nuts before Jessica ran her fingers through Karen's fingers causing Karen to withdraw her hand so Jessica could cup Sean's balls instead of Karen.

Sean sighed and reached out as Karen closed her eyes, placed her lips over Sean's knob and then carefully sank down, taking the head and the first two inches of Sean's cock inside her mouth. Jessica turned her head and grinned up at Sean as he ran his strong dark fingers through Karen's fine light hair.

"You like that, baby, huh, do you like that," Jessica asked Sean with a smile, receiving a grin from Sean, before dropping her head, removing her hand and licking his balls with the softest part of her pink tongue.

"Yeah, suck it and lick me you sweet little bitches."

Karen tried to burst into laughter with four inches of Sean's cock in her mouth. She gagged and gasped. Jessica looked at her married friend and laughed. Jessica dropped her head again and ran her tongue all over Sean's nuts. Jessica gurgled and murmured happily as she swept the flat wet part of her tongue all over Sean until he was wet and buzzing.

"Do you two cuck-boys like watching me get my dick sucked by your ladies?"

"Yeah, I love it, Sean," Paul whispered.

"Yeah, me too, I love watching it," Dave added, unzipping his pants in front of a grinning Sean and forcing his hand inside his underwear so he could stroke his hard little dick while Sean suddenly laughed at him.

"They both belong to me," Sean softly stated, "your wives are all mine and you two belong to me as well."

"Yes sir," Paul said, "you're so right, sir."

"I'm going to be fucking these two chicks from now on, yeah," Sean whispered at Dave.

"Yes Sean, definitely," Dave said, nodding his head and jerking his little pale cock, "that's the way it's going to be from now on and forever."

"Absolutely," Paul affirmed.

Sean broke into more laughter. He sighed and then closed his eyes.

Dave watched his wife. He could see Karen's head in side profile as she slowly dropped, taking Sean's cock into her mouth. Karen was deliberate. Karen was relentless. Dave watched his beautiful young wife push down hard, trying to take in more and more big black cock without gagging or stalling. Dave also ran his eyes over Sean's dark hand as his flat mate gently scratched and scrunched Karen glossy blonde hair. David saw his wife's fine light hair slipping between Sean's dark fingers in the candle lit bedroom. Sean was gently pushing Karen's head down. Karen finally gagged. Her blue eyes began to water. Sean eased off on the pressure and Karen's head rose firmly and crisply.

Jessica continued licking and kissing Sean's nuts, while Karen slipped up and down on Sean's dick. Karen released him for a second. She withdrew. She was breathing hard. She softly coughed. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Karen turned and looked at her husband.

"You're such a good girl," Dave whispered at his befuddled looking wife, while Karen licked her lips and then grinned.

"You like it, babe," Karen asked Dave, before dropping her eyes to watch him masturbate.

"I love it, I love you, Karen."

"I love you as well, Dave."

Jessica meanwhile had pounced. She saw Karen release Sean's cock. Jessica took Sean's shaft in her fist. She pumped him by hand. She leant in, covered his tip with her lips and then sank down. Sean's cock filled her mouth. Jessica softly whined with submissive joy. Sean placed the palms of both of his hands on her head and sighed.

"Bitch, get back here," Sean whispered at Karen, "get back to it right now."

Karen turned, grinned at Sean and then dropped her head. She ate his balls. Jessica dragged up sweetly and dropped with a blast of hot air. Then Jessica slipped off the cock and then offered it to Karen. Dave's wife smiled. She pressed her lips over the point and drove down taking Sean back inside her mouth.

The two young hot-wives were sharing Sean's dick between them. Karen sank down and sucked the knob and shaft with shallow fast swipes and then Karen released the cock with a soft pop while the pre-cum flew and then Jessica opened her mouth, slid her tongue across the tip and swallowed Sean's cock. It went on and on, one girl after the other sucking Sean off, while Sean grinned and softly gasped.

Dave was staring at Sean's cock when he whispered it. Dave and Paul were both leaning well forward in their seats while they jerked off in their underwear. Both husband's had fixed their eyes on Sean's large black shining cock when Dave said it. Sean's long thick dick stood straight up. The light in the bedroom shone on the hard dark knob. The light flashed on the wet skin on Sean's head and shaft. The flickering candle glow filled the oozing drops of pre-cum.

"Oh my God I want to suck that as well," Dave whispered, his eyes glued on Sean's penis. "It's so beautiful and it's so awesome! What a man!"

"Yep, me too," Paul softly said, after turning and looking at his friend sitting next to him. "I really want to kiss his chest and six pack."

"I just want his dick," Dave added.

The two hot-wives instantly stopped what they were doing. Sean and the two wives had clearly heard the husband's words. Karen and Jessica both turned and looked at their husbands with a shocked expression on their faces. Karen and Jessica were both wide eyed. Sean watched Dave and Paul as well. Sean was grinning. A second later Sean, Karen and Jessica burst out laughing.

"Dave, oh my God - are you gay," Karen asked, stunned. "Is that why you're so hopeless in bed with me? Is that why you never ever satisfy me when we're having sex together?"

There was more laughter. It was a cruel mocking laughter which almost made Dave cum in his palm. Dave pulled his hand free to stop himself.

"I dunno Karen, I'm not sure, I have always loved chicks," Dave whispered, "but right now I want to get stuck into Sean. I don't know why, I just do."

"Ditto," Paul stated.

There was more laughter. Karen and Jessica grinned at their husbands. Their husbands smiled back.

"Ummm okay," Karen said with a shrug, "I guess you realize Sean is the better man, the more dominant male and you need to show your submission to him, I suppose."

Dave grinned foolishly and scratched his head.

"What do you think, Sean baby," Jessica asked, after turning to her big black lover, "do you want the hubbies to worship your body as well? Do you want all four us working on you at once?"

There was a silent moment. The two married couples watched Sean. More than one heart was pounding. There was some desperate hand wringing from Dave and Paul.