The Centre of Our World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, don't you dare, Sean," Karen blurted out in his face, after breaking the intense, mind-bending kiss.

"Suck my cock, Karen," Sean hissed in her ear, "but let me finger fuck you first."

"God, don't be such a pig all the time and oh, by the way, no Sean," Karen said, but Sean brushed her hand away and shoved his own hand inside Karen's pants, "oh Christ, Sean honey!"

"Got ya now, babe."

"Awww my God, Sean, you never take no for an answer!"

"Never ever."

Karen groaned and closed her eyes as Sean stroked her hot wet pussy with his fingers. He watched her jaw drop and her eyelids flutter as he pushed two fingers inside Karen's body. He grinned as he did it. Then he leant in, lined Karen up and overwhelmed her with another hot deep kiss.

It was at that moment that a bleary eyed, but suspicious Dave walked into the kitchen. He saw his wife and Sean together and just stopped dead in his tracks. He just stood there, silent and frozen. He had heard voices coming from the apartment. The voices had awoken him. For a long time Dave had lain there in bed listening to the sound of his wife and his flat mate together. Finally Dave had slipped silently from his bed. He had put on his t-shirt and his shorts. He had then gone in search of Karen and Sean.

Dave stood there stunned. His heart thumped. He barely breathed. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He suddenly felt excited and aroused. He felt jealous. His jaw slowly dropped. His dick stirred and grew hard.

Dave watched his beautiful young wife kiss Sean. The two of them were devouring each other's mouths. They were noisy. They were groaning and sighing. Sean had his hand in Karen's underwear and was moving his fingers around and around in there and Karen was rolling her hips wildly. Dave could see his wife had placed her hand on Sean's large dark cock and was stroking it quickly. His wife was jerking Sean off. They broke their kiss.

"I'm going to make you cum, honey," Sean said. "I'm gonna fuck your brains out, in my bed, while your husband sleeps in the next room."

"Oh, Jesus Christ! Okay, okay, Sean - just be quiet, so you don't wake Dave up, for God's sake!"

"You'll be the one making the noise, babe, not me," Sean whispered, as he finger fucked Karen.

Karen burst with a short sharp whine. Sean cut her volume off by kissing her open mouth again and driving his tongue deep inside while he drove his fingers deep inside Karen's pussy. A moment later Sean broke the hot kiss, pulled his fingers out of Karen's body, took Karen's top in his fingers and pulled it up and off over her head. She gasped with a flushed, dumb looking, facial expression as Sean dropped the top. Then Sean reached behind and unsnapped Karen's bra. He pulled the bra off Karen's body. He dropped the bra. He then took Karen back into his arms and kissed her neck. He shoved his hand back inside her jeans and underwear.

"Are you going to suck my dick, Karen?"

"Oh God, do you really have to ask, Sean?"

"Yes, tell me."

"Okay, okay, yes, I'll suck your dick," Karen whimpered, "I'll give you head."

"And are you going to let me cum on your face, in your mouth, in your hair?"

Karen gasped.

"Oh my God, you are the biggest pig I know," Karen hissed.

"Will you let me or not?"

"Yes, yes, okay, Sean - just please keep your voice down, so you don't wake Dave up."

"It's too late, babe," Dave finally said, speaking at last, "Dave's already awake and standing right here."

Karen exploded with a scream.

"SHIT," Karen shrieked, shoving Sean back, turning her head, her wide eyes glued to her husband's face, "DAVE - OH MY GOD, DAVE!"

Sean pulled his hand out of Karen's open jeans. He licked his fingers. He scratched his head. He looked at Dave and grinned. He turned back to Karen and smiled.

"I'M SO SORRY, BABY," Karen exclaimed, "I'M SORRY, DAVE!"

Dave was silent. He stared at his red faced wife with the well touched wild blonde hair. Dave was excited. Dave had enjoyed watching the two of them, climb all over each over, less than a minute before. Dave wasn't angry. He was surprised at himself. He wasn't angry. He was excited. There was no denying it -- Dave was turned on.

Sean made the first move. He was expecting Dave to do something -- to scream, to race in and hit him, to start talking, but Dave did nothing. Dave just stood there. Sean made the first move. He took a risk. He wanted Karen and he didn't care if she was married or not. He reached out and grabbed hold of Karen's slim wrist.

Karen gasped. She looked up at Sean with wide eyes. Her jaw dropped. She quickly looked back at her husband. She turned back to Sean. She stared up at him in shock.

"No Sean! No Baby! My husband is standing right there watching us! Sean no! OH MY GOD, DON'T! I...," Karen stated in a loud emotional tone of voice, before Sean silenced her with a deep passionate kiss.

Dave just continued to stand there. He knew he could have done something, but he didn't want to. Anybody else in his situation probably would have done something. Dave did nothing. He couldn't help himself. He was hypnotized by what he saw.

"Sean, don't...I...Dave, baby, oh my God, I'm so sorry," Karen managed to say, after breaking the kiss, before Sean kissed her again and picked her up in his arms.

Karen broke into a soft long sigh of pleasure. She wrapped her arms and her legs around the large naked black man. The two of them kissed each other passionately. Sean turned and walked through the kitchen, carrying Dave's beautiful young wife. He passed Dave on his way to his bedroom. Karen broke the kiss for a moment. She addressed her husband with a red face and in urgent tones.

"Dave, look, I know it's not right! I know I'm doing the wrong thing by you, but I can't help myself, Dave! I need it, Dave! I need Sean! Please understand! We need to sit down and have a good long talk about things, Dave, okay? I just need to talk it all through with you. I need to set a few things straight -- just set down some new ground rules, babe - that's all, okay!"

Dave didn't get a chance to respond. Sean carried Karen into his bedroom. Sean kicked the bedroom door closed with his heel. Dave heard Sean lock the bedroom door behind them. Dave followed them. He could hear his wife as he slowly walked the short distance between the kitchen and Sean's bedroom.

"DAVE, I LOVE YOU BABE, JUST REMEMBER THAT, OKAY, JUST REMEMBER THAT, DAVE," Karen screamed out from behind closed doors, "OH MY GOD, SEAN, OH MY GOD, SEAN, OHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD, SSSSEEEEAAAANNNN!!!"

"What the fuck," Dave whispered, shaking his head as if to clear it.

Dave caught the unmistakable sounds of colliding crashing bodies. He heard the whine of Sean's complaining bed, the sounds of groans and laughter, and the cries of pleasure from his wife and her black lover. Dave stood there right outside Sean's bedroom door. He stood there for hours. He stood there throughout the late afternoon and then through most of the night. The most frenzied sexual performance took place behind Sean's door. It was endless. Dave had never heard his wife enjoy herself so much before. It blew Dave's mind.

"I love you too, babe, I love you so much," Dave whispered over and over, before finally shooting his load inside his pants, as he stood in front of Sean's door and listened to Sean and his wife cum together explosively again and again.

***

Karen found Dave in the laundry. He was rummaging around through the tub of ice, looking for the beer Sean liked. He found two bottles. He lifted the bottles out. Karen tip toed across the tiled floor. He jumped when she grabbed Dave from behind.

"Oh shit," Dave hissed, dropping Sean's beer back into the tub of ice. "Damn Karen, you scared the shit out of me!"

Karen softly laughed in her husband's ear.

"Are you okay," Karen asked, "you seem really jumpy tonight and a bit distant as well."

The question hung in the air.

"Dave?"

"I'm fine, babe," Dave whispered, pulling the two bottles out of the tub of ice.

"Are you sure," Karen asked him as he turned to her.

"Absolutely babe," Dave said, looking down into her beautiful blue eyes, before dropping his gaze. "I want this just as much as you do. I'm so excited. I just hope..."

"What baby," Karen asked, reaching out to stroke his chin and make him look back up into her eyes. "Tell me."

"I just hope you don't think I'm some sort of simp or loser," Dave admitted.

"Not at all," Karen whispered with a soft smile, taking him in her arms and rising up onto her toes. "We've already talked about this. We've talked it all through, babe. Nobody thinks badly of you, least of all me. We're just playing a game like Jessica and Paul do. It's meant to be fun. It's meant to be enjoyable for everyone. I guess I could call the whole thing off though, if you insist..."

"No, definitely not," Dave whispered in his wife's ear, pulling her close with one hand, while he held the freezing dripping beer bottles in his other hand. "Jess and Paul are both here and are all set for this. I'm so excited for this to happen."

"And Sean's here as well, and he has no idea Jessica and I are going to seduce him and bed him in front of you and Paul."

"I can't wait," Dave said. "Sean's already had you once and I wasn't even allowed to watch."

"Oh, you poor baby," Karen said, grinning. "Don't you fret; you'll get your chance to see Sean and me in action."

"I can't wait. I just hope, I just...," Dave began, before he abruptly stopped talking.

"C'mon, say it - this won't feel genuine unless we're honest with each other, Dave."

"I hope you and Jessica worship him and spoil him rotten, Karen," Dave whispered in his wife's ear. "I know you're great in bed. I just hope you really please him tonight. I hope you make Sean feel really good. I hope you're not inhibited with him at all. I hope you cater to his every need. I hope you..."

Karen began to softly laugh. She cut him off.

"I'm getting the picture, babe. I really am. Don't worry, Jess and I adore Sean - we two girls are going to make his sexual dreams come true and yours as well by the sound of it."

Dave softly laughed. He suddenly looked troubled. Karen ran the palm of her hand along his cheek and jaw.

"What is it," Karen asked her husband.

"I just didn't realize we needed a guy like Sean in our marriage. I didn't realize we needed a stud male to take my place in our bed, at least for tonight..."

"And maybe every other night as well," Karen suggested with a grin.

"I don't know, babe, maybe," Dave continued. "I'm so excited, but so confused right now. I'm not quite sure how I feel about Sean becoming your steady boyfriend. The idea excites me one second, then confuses and frightens me the next. I love you so much, Karen for wanting this though. I think I've wanted something like this to happen for a long time. I'm a bit confused."

"I love you too," Karen whispered, "and I've wanted something like this to happen for a long time as well. I mean I'm special and I'm beautiful and I really deserve to be happy and I know Sean will make me happy. Sex is an important part of life. Sean is good at making love and you're not good at it at all, Dave. It's not a huge deal - it's just a fact of life. It's probably the main reason why Sean and I should sleep together full-time, don't you think?"

Dave softly laughed, Karen laughed as well. Dave could feel the pressure his wife was applying. Karen really did intend moving her husband out of their bed and moving Sean in. Dave realized Karen was setting the groundwork.

"Admit it, babe, you're just hopeless in bed," Karen said, grinning. "You're just terrible at it. You're obviously not in Sean's class and you never will be."

"Yeah, I guess so," Dave whispered, grinning, dropping his eyes.

"You guess so, Dave? Hon, just admit it -- you're bad in bed -- it's not a big deal."

Dave grinned again. His face burst into red blotches.

"Just admit it. You can't please me sexually. You never have and you never will. Admit it - Sean's a bigger and better man than you -- just admit it."

Dave looked at his beautiful wife. She gazed at him. She read his reactions with a smile. He shook his head as if to clear it. She burst into laughter. He grinned back. He scratched his head.

"Yeah," Karen urged, "you admit it?"

Dave nodded. Karen laughed hysterically.

"Yeah," Dave confirmed, "I admit it -- Sean's a bigger and better man than me."

"Good boy, Dave. I appreciate your honesty," Karen said, before breaking into more laughter.

Karen and Dave held each other tight. He exhaled hotly into her ear. She was smiling. She was pleased with herself.

"You're gonna cum right now, aren't you," Karen softly said, laughing in her husband's ear. "You're really turned on right now, aren't you? C'mon give it to me, c'mon Dave!"

"No, not yet you tease, you flirt, you game player. Please promise me one thing," Dave said, stroking his wife's soft blonde hair.

"What?"

"Just worship him, babe," Dave whispered. "Treat his body, his cock, like it's the most important thing in your life. Can you please do that for him and for me?"

Karen grinned up at her husband. She nodded.

"Don't you worry, Dave," Karen solemnly said, as she stroked her husband's cheek with her fingertips, "Sean's going to become the centre of our world, the centre of our lives. Pleasing him, worshipping his big dark body, his big black cock, is going to be my number one priority tonight and hopefully every other night from now on, okay?"

Dave closed his eyes. He sighed. He nodded. He hugged Karen tight.

"I love you so much," Dave whispered in Karen's ear. "You're the best wife a guy could ever have."

"Me too, buddy," Karen replied, "and yes I know I am."

Jessica suddenly burst into the laundry behind Karen and Dave. The married couple turned to look at their beautiful animated friend.

"What the hell is the hold up -- Sean's waiting - here, let me have those," Jessica said, reaching out and grabbing the two beer bottles in Dave's hand and taking them from him. "Are you guys okay? Are you having second thoughts about all this? You're not gonna chicken out, are you?"

"Nope, no way - we're all good here, aren't we Dave."

"Sure are," Dave stated with a grin. "C'mon you two, it's time to work your magic and seduce that big black stud into bed."

"Oh, hell yeah," Jessica declared, "let the show start! Paul's just dying to see it happen."

"And there'll no getting out of bed for Sean, once we've got him in there. That man has a job to do and he'll be expected to do it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week," Karen said, while Dave ran an arm around his wife's waist and the three of them walked out of the laundry together.

"Damn right he does," Jessica stated, before bursting into laughter.

The three of them stepped out into the cramped lounge room of the apartment Karen and Dave shared with Sean. Jessica went straight to Sean who was sitting next to Paul on Karen's couch.

"Here Sean honey," Jessica said with a smile, offering the two bottles to the big black guy.

"Thanks Jess," Sean responded, sitting up, reaching out and taking the beers from her.

Jessica stood there silently for a moment and let Sean run his eyes over her as he removed the twist top from his bottle. Jessica was dressed in a low cut top and no bra. Jessica leant over and fussed about, making sure Sean had nibbles and making sure Sean was comfortable, just so she could show off her cleavage to him. Sean, of course, buried his gaze between Jessica's breasts. Jessica finally stood up and turned so Sean could stare at her beautiful behind and legs. Jessica was wearing a short tight skirt and her high heels.

Jessica looked at her husband and cleared her throat. Paul smiled and stood up. Paul was turned on. Everyone could see the awkward looking little bulge in his pants. Jessica instantly took Paul's place on the lounge right next to Sean.

"Well, you two look pretty cozy over there together," Karen said, walking across the lounge room, her heels tapping on the parquetry flooring.

"Well, why don't you come closer and join us then, babe," Jessica invited with a soft grin, while sitting even closer to Sean and placing her hand on his thick thigh.

"Of course," Karen whispered, while Sean ran his eyes over Dave's wife and Karen looked back at Dave over her shoulder. "You don't mind do you, hon?"

Dave was so engrossed in watching Karen he didn't answer immediately. Karen was wearing a low cut top, a short skirt, high heels and no underwear just like Jessica was. Karen's hair was down. Her blonde hair resembled a stream of platinum under the apartment light.

"Babe," Karen prompted, turning to him, while Sean ogled her and ran his arm around Jessica's waist.

"Yes, yes, absolutely, Karen," Dave softly said, before taking a gulp from his beer.

"I guess we should move and make more room on the lounge then," Jessica said, while running her hand over Sean's chest through his tight t-shirt.

"Oh, don't bother, Jess," Karen said and then promptly sat down in Sean's lap.

There was some laughter. Jessica sipped her glass of champagne and watched her husband as he leered at the three of them on the lounge. Paul was clearly excited. His wife was sure she could make him cum in his pants without touching him.

Sean looked up and across at Dave. Sean broke into a wide triumphant grin. Dave smiled back. Dave's heart was thumping and his breath was shallow and fast. Sean drank his beer as Karen, on the pretext of getting more comfortable, repeatedly rose and sat back down in Sean's lap. She sat sidesaddle. She made sure she got closer to his hard cock each time she shifted her weight.

"Dave, can you get me another drink," Karen asked, looking into Sean's dark eyes, holding out her empty glass for her husband to collect.

"Oh yeah, me too please, babe," Jessica said, waving her empty flute at Paul.

The two husbands took their wives glasses. They went back into the laundry. The two men could hear Sean and their two wives flirting and laughing together from the nearby lounge room.

"Oh my God, this is so addictive," Dave said to Paul as he uncorked the champagne bottle and started pouring. "It's dangerous."

"It so is, bud," Paul stated. "It's an all consuming addiction. It's so easy to get sucked into this. Jessica knows I'm addicted to it. She wanted it that way. She gives me a fix. It's taken over our marriage like a sort of delicious cancer. It's so humiliating and so awesome."

"Do you ever want to break the habit though and have a normal life again? Don't you want...?"

"God no," Paul softly said, "I love it. I can't get enough of it and trust me when I say this -- you'll become a hopeless addict like I am. Karen will end up feeding you a fix every day. She'll get you to jerk off, all alone, every night, while she dates as many black guys as she can. It's just a matter of time, bro."

Dave looked excited. Dave was about to say something, but Karen interrupted him from the lounge room.

"Hey, where are the drinks, guys?"

"C'mon," Paul said, holding a full glass of champagne in each hand.

The husbands returned to the lounge room. Karen was still in Sean's lap, but she was now facing him, she was straddling him. Karen was leaning forward. She was flashing her cleavage at Sean. She was absentmindedly running her slim fingers through Sean's dark hair. She was right on Sean's cock.

Jessica meanwhile was talking to Karen and Karen was talking to her, but Jessica was pressed up against Sean. Jessica was holding his thick muscular arm and was softly stroking his bicep with her thumb.

"Ah, finally," Karen and Jessica chorused as their husbands returned with their champagne.

Karen took her glass in her fingers. She then accidentally/on purpose spilt some of her champagne on Sean's shirt. The black man grinned. Jessica laughed as she accepted her glass from Paul. The husbands looked at each other. It was an obvious move to get Sean's t-shirt off.