The Centre of Our World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean grinned.

"Sure okay," Sean softly said, "I don't care who kisses my dick as long as it's kissed."

"Typical male response," Karen stated, before she erupted with laughter.

"Fucking beautiful," Paul whispered.

There was more laughter. Karen and Jessica turned to their husbands. Dave and Paul looked so excited. Karen gasped and shook her head.

"We need to have a serious talk, mister," Karen advised her husband.

"C'mon then you two," Jessica said. "Get your gear off, get over here and help us please Mr. Lazy Bones."

Dave and Paul stood up. The two husbands undressed. Both of them were much slimmer than Sean was. Both guys had hard cocks, which were much smaller than Sean's was. Their bodies looked so slight and weedy compared with the big black male lying there stretched out on his back. The two naked hubbies climbed onto the bed. Their clothing lay in piles by their chairs.

Paul stretched out alongside Sean. Paul made Sean turn his head and then Paul leant in and kissed Sean's neck, while emitting a soft whine of pleasure as he did it. Sean grinned and closed his eyes as Paul ran his hand over Sean's face and then over his strong upper body. Jessica meanwhile lay in between Dave and Karen. She wriggled with a giggle. Dave adjusted himself so Jessica could stretch out on Sean's other side. Jessica began softly nibbling on Sean's nipples while running her fingers around and under him.

"Here, do you want to have a try, Dave" Karen whispered, offering Sean's dick to her husband. "See what you think, babe."

Dave grinned at his wife. His turned to Sean's great black cock. Dave's eyes grew wide. He never thought he would end up doing this. His own wife was offering him a big black cock to suck on."

"Go on, babe," Karen softly urged, "I can see you're just dying to have a try."

"Thanks babe," Dave whispered, positioning himself. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, babe."

Dave took the base of Sean's dick in his hand. Dave looked down at the eye of Sean's dripping cock. Dave dropped his head, closed his eyes and tentatively dragged his tongue over the point of Sean's dick. Dave sighed as he cleaned Sean's cock, sweeping away the fluid with satisfaction.

"Oh my God, Karen, awww yum," Dave whispered.

"Nice babe," Karen asked her husband with a smile.

"Yeah babe, I like it," Dave whispered back, before running his tongue all over Sean's knob and then a moment later pressing his lips against the head of Sean's cock and then slowly sinking down, taking Sean inside his mouth.

Karen softly laughed as she watched her husband's head drop.

"Who would have thought: my hubby loves BBC as much as I do."

Dave closed his eyes. It was the most amazing sensation. He felt Sean travel inside his mouth. He felt Sean's knob slipping over his tongue and then probing at the back of his throat. He felt inches of dark shaft slide between his lips and then inside. Karen meanwhile had dropped her head and was running and flashing her tongue over Sean's nuts.

Sean sighed. The two married couples were stimulating and arousing his long strong dark body with their lips, tongues and fingers. Paul made Sean turn his head to the other side. Paul was softly eating Sean's ear. Then Paul was kissing Sean's neck and his temples. Jessica was rubbing her nose in Sean's thick powerful chest muscles while she gently stroked his sides with her fingers.

Dave meanwhile was moving his head slowly and steadily. He was sighing as he pleased Sean. He carefully slid his fist up and down the shaft of Sean's dick as he sucked his black flat mate. Dave was carefully extracting the welling fluid from his black buddy's body.

There were no words spoken in the bedroom for a long time. The only sounds coming out of the temple were the squeaks, the sighs, and the sweet pops of four devoted people, two married couples, as they made love to Sean with their hands, their mouths and their bodies.

"Here let me have a go, greedy," Karen finally whispered at her husband, after ending her gentle ball torment.

Dave released Sean with a sweet squish. Karen and Dave looked into each other's glassy eyes. They grinned at each other. They leant in and their lips met in a noisy collision. Karen and Dave kissed passionately for a long heated moment. Their hands rolled and raced up and down Sean's cock and over Sean's balls. Karen broke the kiss with a squeak. She grinned, then dropped her head and took Sean's penis inside her mouth while Dave leant in, turning his head as he went, and ran his flat tongue over Sean's well licked black balls. Dave ran his hands over Sean's thick trembling thigh. He gently sucked on Sean's nuts while Sean sighed and caressed the back of Dave's head and the back of Karen's head.

"Oh wow, all four of you are mine, you're all my bitches," Sean whispered, before Jessica sealed his lips with her own lips and silenced him apart from the soft hiss of his breath being forced out through his flared nostrils.

Paul meanwhile had buried his lips in Sean's broad shoulder. Paul was running his hands over Sean's muscular abdominals. Paul then attacked Sean's chest. Jessica's husband kissed Sean's nipples, and then his Adams Apple with fast noisy smacks. Jessica looked up from her own kiss with Sean. Her husband was clearly intoxicated by the big black male who was lying beneath them.

"Look at him go, Sean," Jessica whispered at her dark lover.

"He loves my body," Sean softly said with a smile. "Your husband's addicted to my body."

"As we all do, babe," Jessica replied, before kissing Sean's mouth again and then breaking again. "We're all addicted to it. I don't think any of us can get enough of it."

"Amen," Paul whispered, momentarily looking into Sean's dark facial features, before taking Sean's nipple between his lips and dragging the tip of his tongue over the point.

Karen withdrew from Sean's cock with a soft wet slurp. A string of pre-cum stretched between her bottom lip and Sean's cock tip. Dave saw it stretch and lunged at his wife. The two of them kissed again with a noisy groan of joy, sharing the exquisite taste of Sean's fluid between them.

A moment later wife and husband shared Sean's cock together at the same time. It was a wild free for all. Dave's lips slipped over Sean's knob while his wife licked the underside of Sean's shaft. Then they worked on the head together. They nursed it between their open lips while their tongues flashed and their hands gently crushed and crawled over his erection.

Sean couldn't take much more. The two married couples were stroking him just right. Karen could sense the growing tension in their dark lover. Paul felt Sean tremble as he ran his tongue and his fingertips over Sean's strong rippling belly. It was only a matter of time before Sean's legendary powers of self-restraint were pushed well beyond his endurance levels.

"Awww Jesus, ohhh shit," Sean hissed, before he groaned.

Dave was sucking Sean's cock. Karen was watching and waiting. She looked up at Sean. She grinned. She noticed the way Sean was beginning to twist his frame. She watched Sean cradle Jessica in his arm while Paul's wife tormented his nipple. She noticed the way Sean caressed the back of her husband's head as he gave Sean a blowjob. Sean burst with another long moan. It was a louder sign of pleasure. It filled the glowing temple.

"Almost got him, babe," Karen whispered down at her husband, "don't stop, whatever you do, just keep going."

Soft laughter erupted in the bedroom as the two married couples moved non-stop in the subdued light. The large black man beneath them slowly writhed. His powerful jet colored form twitched and turned from side to side while four pairs of pale hands softly explored and four pairs of wet lips slid and sucked.

"Oh my God, he's going to cum like crazy, Karen," Jessica said, addressing her friend, "look at him. He can't hold on much longer."

"Damn straight," Karen said, before turning to her husband, "here, let me get him off. I'll show you how it's done, babe."

"Fine babe," Dave said, after dragging on Sean's nerve endings as he withdrew while Sean gritted his teeth, closed his eyes and fought to hold on.

"Almost got you, Sean baby," Jessica whispered.

"No, no, I'm not done, I'm never done," Sean hissed, his aroused black body electrified.

There was more laughter.

Paul meanwhile had left Sean's abdominal muscles alone. Paul was kissing Sean's ribs. Jessica was still at Sean's nipples before she abandoned them and pressed her lips against Sean's mouth and drove her little hot tongue inside. Sean sighed deeply. He ran his fingers through Jessica's long golden hair, pulling the hair tie free. They kissed passionately.

It happened so quickly. It really was a shock to everyone. Sean broke the passionate kiss he was sharing with Jessica. He abruptly sat up. Karen lost contact with his cock. Dave lost contact with his balls. Paul was unceremoniously shoved aside as Sean got to his knees.

The two married couple stared at Sean for a second. They gasped collectively. They were trying to figure out what their lover was going to do next. He was just moments away from shooting his load. What was he going to do? Who was going to end up copping it?

Suddenly Sean saw Jessica. He lunged at her. Jessica screamed and the room burst into laughter. Jessica was forced down onto her back. She quickly spread her legs and drew her knees back. Sean moved over her instantly.

"OH MY GOD," Jessica screeched, "IT LOOKS I'M GOING TO END UP WITH IT!"

"Lucky bitch," Dave hissed, while Karen grinned and shook her head at her husband.

"Oh my God," Paul stated wide eyed as Sean quickly moved over Paul's beautiful wife, adjusted his cock and then with one long fluid movement penetrated Jessica's slippery pussy as deeply as he could. "Do it to her you stud!"

There was more laughter. Jessica groaned, closed her eyes tight and drove her fingernails into Sean's shoulders, as he thrust hard again and again inside Jessica, before exploding with orgasm.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," Sean suddenly roared down at Jessica, closing his eyes tight, his big dark perspiring body beginning to grow animated as he lost control and started firing hot semen deep inside Jessica's body.

"Awww shoot, damn," Jessica hissed, driving her head back into the bed, while her face went red and her jaw dropped, "awww fucken hell, Sean!"

"Awww shoot is right, girlfriend," Karen whispered, turning to Sean, "shoot it, honey, shoot it, babe!"

Dave watched amazed by what he was seeing. Dave had often heard Sean reach orgasm when Dave listened to Sean behind closed doors with his girls. It was a favorite hobby of Dave's to listen to Sean have sex and then cum. Actually seeing Sean fire his semen inside a woman was far more awesome. Sean was so powerful.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," Sean burst with volume, making Karen and Dave's bed complain as a trembling Sean thumped against a gasping Jessica.

A few moments later Sean was done. The big black man was wet with sweat. His dark skin dripped. He was breathing hard. His BBC was buried in Jessica. He was still occasionally shuddering. He finally stretched out over a giggling Jessica. He lay down on top of her and let her take him into her wide open waiting arms. The bedroom erupted with laughter and whistles.

"Now that's what I call a finish," Jessica declared happily, looking at Karen, before she kissed Sean's cheek with a loud smack.

"I was actually hoping to see a whole lot of flying jizz," Karen whined with complaint, "that's what I was promised."

"Don't worry, babe," Jessica continued, "we'll get him to explode all over our faces and bods next time we work him into a frenzy, which according to my psychic powers will be in about 30 minutes time, I reckon."

"Ummm okay," Karen said with a shrug, while Sean gasped and grinned in Jessica's arms.

***

It was later. Dave and Paul were both still awake and both still naked. The two husbands were sitting on the edge of their seats again. Both men were stroking their cocks and watching the sex show continue before them.

Sean was still naked. He was lying on his side, pressed up against the two wives. Sean was slowly running his dark hand over Karen's golden skin. Sean was softly pressing his lips against Karen's blonde scalp. Sean had recovered his virility and was now hard again. He was all set to go and have another crack at Karen and Jessica.

"Bugger off, Sean," Jessica whispered up at the big black man when he attempted to get more directly involved in the action, "you'll get your chance a bit later. Right now Karen and I have some catching up to do."

"Yeah bud," Karen softly said, "it's not all about you all the time, even though it is all about you all the time, capeesh?"

"Ummm," Sean said, confused.

"That makes perfect sense to me, Sean," Jessica said, "now piss off and let the girls have their fun."

Dave and Paul softly laughed at Sean. The big black man grinned and scratched his head. He shrugged. He contented himself with inhaling Karen and Jessica's scent, stroking the girl's with his fingers and softly kissing their heads when they would lie still long enough for him to do it.

Karen grabbed Jessica's slim wrists. The two females laughed and screamed as they wrestled each other on the bed. Jessica fought Karen down onto her back. Jessica let Karen's wrists go and then Jessica collapsed on top of Karen.

"Oh my God, girl," Karen whispered between dreamy sighs and snatches of sweet hot breath. "I love you so much!"

"Me too, babe," Jessica said, taking hold of Karen's wrists again and holding them down as she wriggled around on top of Karen. "You're so delicious and I'm sure you're so nutritious as well."

"Crazy girl, that makes no sense at all," Karen whispered.

"What, don't tease me, I'm a fitness freak, GF," Jessica said, "I have to watch my diet."

Karen burst into laughter. She was about to say something. Karen ended up sighing noisily as Jessica kissed Karen's mouth and the two young hot-wives ran their tongues against each other. Jessica released Karen's wrists again. Karen slowly ran her hands and her arms around Paul's wife while all the guys watched and salivated.

The two girls rolled across the bed away from Sean. Their muffled whines and gasps filled the candle lit temple. The two girls rolled back towards Sean. They ended their play for a moment. They were pressed up hard against their big black man.

Jessica ran her fingers through Karen's hair. Jessica pulled Karen's hair tie free and dropped it on the bed. Jessica fingered Karen's soft blonde hair. Jessica abruptly broke the kiss she was sharing with Karen. Jessica smoothed Karen's hair aside and dropped her head.

"Awww Jess, I love it when you do that to me, baby," Karen softly exhaled into the bedroom air as Jessica gently kissed her ear lobe and then one sensitive spot after another on Karen's slender neck. "It's so nice when you kiss me there."

"I know baby," Jessica whispered, "I know. You're so tasty."

The two females sought each other's lips again. Their mouths collided. They rolled again. This time Karen ended up on top of her beautiful married friend. Jessica struggled playfully beneath Karen. Dave's wife felt like being dominant and she wouldn't let Jessica get out from underneath her no matter how much Jessica whined in complaint and wrestled with Karen.

"Got ya, babe," Karen whispered in Jessica's face, after breaking their kiss.

"Spoilsport, you know I like being on top," Jessica sweetly muttered, breaking into a grin as Karen laughed at her and then went to work on her.

Karen made Jessica gasp again and again as Karen peppered her friend's hot flushed face with dozens of soft machine gun pecks. Then Karen was in Jessica's ear and then Karen was in Jessica's neck. Jessica slowly ran her hands up Karen's back and then around her golden sides. Jessica released a long slow sigh and kept her eyes closed.

Sean meanwhile moved closer. He placed a hand on Karen and caressed Karen's spine while Karen lowered herself. Jessica giggled with pleasure as Dave's beautiful wife dragged the point of her soft pink tongue over the tip of Jessica's breast. Karen and Jessica's skin broke into goose bumps and the fine blonde hair on their bodies stood up on end as Sean caressed Karen with his fingers and Karen teased and provoked Jessica.

"Ohhh my God," Jessica slowly stated as her married friend clutched Jessica's breasts in her hands and went from one nipple to the next, kissing and licking and nibbling.

Sean meanwhile leant in and against orders became more directly involved. He watched Jessica's face for a moment, hypnotized by her beauty. Jessica's eyes were closed and her mouth had fallen open. Sean leant in and kissed Jessica's lips. Jessica gasped and sighed. She reached out and ran her hand around Sean's head as they sunk in together. Paul's wife and the big black man kissed deeply and passionately while Karen released Jessica's nipples, dropped her head and began planting hot open mouthed kisses on Jessica's hard trembling belly.

"Impatient guy," Karen whispered up at Sean, "you can't stay away from my girlfriend for even a moment, can you?"

"No way, nobody keeps me away from my own women," Sean said, after breaking the kiss and looking down at Karen. "All the hot chickies are mine and only mine."

Karen laughed. Jessica was about to say something, but Sean told her to shoosh, before he kissed her lips again. A few moments later Sean was pressing his open mouth against Jessica's neck. Karen was moving again. Karen was opening Jessica's legs with her hands and pushing Jessica's knees back.

Dave and Paul meanwhile were both on the verge of having a heart attack. The two husbands were transfixed by the sensual display unfolding before them. They sat perched on the edge of their wooden chairs and watched as Dave's wife slipped between Paul's wife's thighs. The men watched as Karen dropped her head and then listened as Jessica hissed and groaned.

"Awww my God, Karen," Jessica whispered, before Sean ran his large dark fingers through her fine light hair and kissed Jessica's lips again.

Jessica suddenly broke the kiss with Sean. She spoke once more.

"Let's do it 69 style, beautiful," Jessica urgently hissed at Karen, "I want to taste you as well. Sean, give us some room, baby."

"Sure," Sean whispered, withdrawing from Jessica.

Karen softly laughed. She quickly moved. She turned and positioned herself over Jessica. Paul's wife's blue eyes grew wide and she broke into a grin as she saw Karen complete her movement and drop her hips over Jessica's face. Jessica gasped. Jessica reached out and carefully pulled Karen's dripping pussy lips apart as Karen sat down on her friend's face. Jessica whimpered with pleasure as her mouth was covered with pussy.

"Oh my God, Jess," Karen whispered and then groaned, closing her eyes and then grinning in her husband's direction, while Dave just stared at her.

But then a moment later Karen dropped her head between Jessica's thighs and ran her flat tongue along Jessica's pussy again and again as if Karen was a greedy dessert addict and the beautiful folds and creases of Jessica's labia were made from strawberry colored sorbet and clear sticky sugar syrup.

Sean watched the two females who were lying against his side. He listened to their gasps and sighs of pleasure. He watched Karen's glowing candlelight caressed head move rhythmically back and forth and around and around between Jessica's legs. He gazed at Karen's lower body as she moved it in gentle tight circles over Jessica's soft wet lips.

"Karen, let me fuck you from behind as you eat Jess," Sean whispered down at Karen.

There was no reaction or movement for a moment. The two hot-wives were completely engrossed in their 69. The girls licked each other's clits, they ran their fingertips over their inner folds and they pushed and pulled their fingers in and out of each other's creamy bodies.