The Centre of Our World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," Jessica said, "what a damned shame!"

"Oh hell, Sean, sorry about that," Karen exclaimed as she looked down at the dark wet spot on Sean's t-shirt, "here, c'mon buddy, take that off."

"That's a good idea," Jessica confirmed, after sipping her champagne.

Sean grinned up at Karen as she and Jessica quickly handed their glasses to Paul and then pounced on Sean. The two girls wriggled their slim fingers into the bottom edges of his t-shirt. They pulled and the shirt came up and off. Sean sat up. He laughed and raised his arms as Karen and Jessica dragged the t-shirt over his head, up and over his arms and up and over Sean's bottle of beer. Karen took a moment to bury her nose in the t-shirt, deeply inhale Sean's scent with closed eyes, before she dropped the t-shirt to the floor.

"Yummy, man-scent, hey," Jessica asked Karen, grinning.

"Oh yeah, sure was," Karen replied with a hungry expression in her eyes.

The big black man sat back. The two females were silent for a moment. They slowly ran their eyes over Sean's broad shoulders, his thick chest, his strong arms and his chiseled belly. Karen placed the palm of her hands on Sean. She brushed his torso with her fingers. Her breath caressed his dark face as they looked into each other's eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Sean," Karen whispered, while Sean finished his bottle of beer, put the empty down on the side table, and then ran his hands over Karen's hips.

"You too, baby," Sean whispered.

"And what about me, Sean," Jessica asked.

"Of course, Jess," Sean said, "both of you girls are beautiful and you're both mine."

There was more laughter around the room.

Dave's beautiful wife deliberately and slowly pressed her bare naked pussy down against the large obvious bulge in Sean's pants. She left a wet spot on the material covering his crotch. She rubbed and rolled her lower body against him as she gazed into his eyes and stroked his shoulders with her hands.

"Isn't he so gorgeous, Jess," Karen whispered, turning and looking at her friend.

"He sure is," Jessica gently said, gazing softly at Karen, before leaning in, placing a soft kiss on Sean's cheek and then looking at Karen again, "and so are you, babe -- come here."

Karen broke into a grin. She advanced on Jessica and Jessica advanced on her. There was a soft feminine giggle and then the two females leant in, closing their eyes, as they carefully lined each other up. Their noses brushed together and then their glossy lips met. A gasp of surprise and a sigh of pleasure burst from Karen and Jessica. Paul's wife reached out and ran her fingers through Karen's blonde hair. Karen reached out and cupped the sides of Jessica's face in her hands.

"Oh fuck me," Dave hissed, automatically reaching down to stroke his hard dick through his jeans.

Paul bit his bottom lip. He also touched his cock as he watched the two women kiss each other.

Sean watched the two wives with a grin. He sat there and ran his eyes over them. He had an arm around each one. They were both sitting in his lap. They were both rubbing their bodies against his hard cock. Karen and Jessica were kissing each other passionately just inches from Sean's face. Their lips slipped and smacked. Sean watched as Jessica opened her mouth and Karen instantly copied her. Then the big black man watched the wives slowly slide their tongues together.

Dave and Sean caught each other's eye. It was the most intense moment for Dave. Karen's husband had always liked Sean. Dave thought Sean was the big successful stud every guy knew, was envious of and yet kept as a friend. Sean had already enjoyed Dave's wife once. Now Sean, the big successful stud was going to bed Dave's wife again and Sean was looking at Dave with a big triumphant grin.

Dave didn't need to hear Sean express it verbally, Dave could read it in Sean's grin, in his arrogant facial features -- Sean said: 'I get all the girls. I get them all. I've had your wife once and I'm going to have her again and again. I'm going to fuck your wife tonight. I'm going to take her from you and there's nothing you can do about it. She wants me. Your wife craves me. She's mine now.'

Dave broke into a smile. His eyes lit up. He nodded at Sean. He watched as Sean looked away. He watched as Sean pulled Karen and Jessica a bit closer. Sean reached in and smoothed Karen's hair back. He leant in and softly kissed Karen's ear. Dave gasped. His wife whined in Jessica's mouth while Sean planted his dark lips in Karen's soft ear and then her neck.

"Oh my God," Dave whispered, "I want you to fuck her, Sean. Fuck her hard. Fuck her senseless. Fuck her as hard as you can."

Paul turned and looked at Dave. Their eyes were filled with desire. Paul and Dave turned back to the action. The wives had broken their kiss. The big black man meanwhile was kissing Jessica's ear.

"Oh my God, Sean," Jessica whined.

"You like that, baby," Sean whispered in Jessica's ear, before the big black stud ran his lips along Jessica's neckline and gave her exposed shoulder a noisy smack.

"Yeah I do, honey," Jessica whispered. "Oh wow, I love it when you do that. Oh yeah kiss me there, right there, baby. Oh, that's so nice, Sean!"

"Yeah, you like that," Sean whispered.

"Yeah, right there."

Karen kissed Sean's ear, cheek and neck. She stopped. She leant back. She took her top in her fingertips and pulled it up and off over her head. She dropped the top. Her breasts were revealed.

Sean broke away from Jessica's neck. Jessica sighed with disappointment, but then she saw her friend's boobs. Jessica gasped and lunged at the same time as Sean. Karen burst out laughing as Sean took one nipple in his mouth and Jessica took the other one between her lips. Karen closed her eyes tight. She winced. She grinned, her jaw dropped and then her face went red. Karen reached out and cradled their two heads in her hands. She scratched at the back of their moving heads.

"Oh my God! Oh shit," Karen shrieked, "I love that so much, guys!"

Sean and Jessie both laughed with mouthfuls of nipple and breast.

"AAAAHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD," Karen shrieked, before erupting with laughter, closing her eyes even tighter and holding her tormentor's heads in her arms.

Dave and Paul laughed. They stroked their cocks through their pants. Sean ran his arms around Karen. He moved. Jessica followed his lead. Karen whined and buried her face in Sean's scalp as he carefully put Karen down on her back on the lounge. Sean and Jessica moved over Karen as Karen stretched out her body beneath her two delicious tormentors.

Jessica released Karen's red hard nipple. She sat up. She pulled her top up and off over her head. She threw the top at her husband with a grin. Her beautiful breasts were free.

"I love you so much, Jess," Paul hissed, catching his wife's tiny sexy top.

"Love you too, babe," Jessica mouthed at her husband, before dropping her head and going after Karen with a growl.

"Let me get my fingers in there," Sean hissed with a wide grin.

"Don't bother, I've got it," Jessica hissed.

"Oh Jesus," Karen said, as Jessica tore down the zipper holding Karen's miniskirt in place.

"Woooo, done," Jessica exclaimed, pulling and peeling Karen's skirt off. "Oh wow, yum!"

Karen was now naked. Sean suddenly stood up. He undid his pants and unzipped himself. He kicked off his shoes. He removed his socks. His pants came off and then his underwear.

"Oh Christ," Karen, Paul and Dave hissed together when Sean's large dark cock bounced into view.

Jessica took advantage of the situation by jumping on top of Karen as Sean undressed and revealed his amazing manhood to everyone. Jessica dropped her head and softly kissed Karen's lips. Jessica then kissed Karen's neck and shoulders. Jessica ran her fingers down Karen's belly and between her friend's legs. Karen gasped as Jessica began teasing Karen's clitoris with her fingers.

"I'm gonna fuck you, girl, like I've always wanted to," Jessica hissed at Karen.

"Oh my God, girl," Karen replied, before turning her head and watching Sean and Dave through half closed glassy eyes. "Do you feel inferior to him, Dave? He's much bigger than you are and he's had a lot more women than you have. He's had every female we know and you've only ever had me."

"Yeah babe," Dave softly said, grinning and so excited.

"Make him cum in his pants, babe," Jessica said to Karen, looking up from Karen's neck.

"He's going to take me from you, hon," Karen softly continued, while Jessica stroked her pussy and slowly buried two of her fingers inside Karen's body. "He's going to take your wife from you, babe. You must feel so humiliated. You're going to lose out to Sean and I'm going to remind you of it every single day we're together."

"Oh Jesus, Karen," Dave whined, suddenly dropping his head, closing his eyes and covering his crotch with his hands.

Jessica looked up from Karen's breast. She laughed at Dave. Karen laughed at Dave as well. Karen had made Paul cum in his underwear with her cruel words.

"You got him," Jessica shrieked, "well done, girl. You made him blow his load in his pants."

"Come here Sean, honey, come here now, I need you," Karen softly whined, before Jessica sealed her friend's lips with her own and pushed the tip of her tongue inside Karen's mouth.

"Oh my God, you sexy bitch," Dave muttered, as he jumped up and down on the spot, while he shot his load into his pants. "You fucking bitch - you sadistic sexy bitch - I love you so much."

"I love you too, Dave," Karen whispered, while Jessica drilled out Karen's ear again with her pointy tongue.

Sean grinned and flexed his big dick. He lay down between Karen's legs. He made Karen spread her thighs for him. Jessica was kissing Karen's neck and ear again. Sean made Jessica move her hand away from Karen's pussy by softly slapping it. Sean dropped his head. He carefully parted Karen's lips with his fingers and began lashing and sliding his tongue through the folds and crevices of her pussy.

"Oh Sean," Karen whispered, reaching down to cup the back of Sean's head in her hand as Sean ate her cunt.

Sean gently ran his fingertips over the opening to Karen's body. He licked her with broad flat strokes. His saliva and her fluid pooled and ran through her. Sean heard and felt Karen gasp and grow taut as he pressed his fingers against her.

"Oh shit, baby," Karen hissed, while Jessica devoured Karen's ear and crushed Karen's breasts with her hands and Sean slowly buried two of his large dark fingers inside Karen's slippery pussy.

"Is that nice, baby," Sean asked, looking up at Karen from between her legs. "You like that?"

"You know I do, Sean honey," Karen replied, causing Sean to softly laugh, push a third finger inside Karen's body, drop his head and go to work on her clit again.

Karen was twisting from side to side. She was gasping. Her eyes were closed. Her body was shaking, on fire and yet she could not cum. Sean was bringing her to the edge and then backing off. He had done it a number of times. Jessica was aware of his game and she was playing her part. Jessica was kissing the most sensitive spots on Karen's neck.

"Oh my God, you bastards," Karen cried out, grabbing for Sean. "Please, I can't take this anymore!"

Jessica laughed. Sean looked at Karen's husband and laughed. Dave looked excited. Sean looked back at Dave's gorgeous young wife. She wanted him to move over her, mount her and impale her body with his big black cock. Sean laughed happily. All the gorgeous white girls he knew wanted him to penetrate them with his cock. It didn't matter if they were married, with a boyfriend, or a fiancée, or single. All the beautiful white girls wanted him to fuck them.

"C'mon Sean, please," Karen erupted, growing emotional, twisting and writhing beneath Jessica and her black lover. "Please Sean! Please baby! I need it! Please!"

"C'mon Sean," Jessica said, releasing Karen from her torment. "Go and do her and then later you can do me in front of Paul."

Dave licked his lips. Both he and Paul were watching the situation with bated breath and hard cocks. Sean looked so large and so dark. He dwarfed the two wives. They looked so small beside him and underneath him.

"Fuck her, Sean," Dave stated, "please fuck her, please fuck Karen, please fuck her!"

It wasn't long before the two married couples were all urging Sean to do it to Karen. Sean suddenly sat up. He moved over Karen. Dave's wife reached under Sean and grabbed his hard cock. Karen opened her tanned legs even wider to accommodate his width. Sean watched as a wide eyed excited looking Jessica placed her hand on his broad dark hip and helped him to get into place.

"You ready, baby," Sean whispered, feeling his large blunt knob nestling in Karen's pussy lips.

"Can you just shut up please and do it already, you bastard," Karen said, still feeling emotional, "stop messing around and showing off in front of my husband."

"Tell me, you're ready," Sean whispered in Karen's ear. "Tell me you're aching for it."

"I'm ready, baby," Karen whimpered. "Please give it to me. Please stop being such an asshole and just give it to me already, okay!"

Karen was going to say more. She was going to start begging him if that was what it took. There was no need. Sean pushed. His hips drove. The tip and then the knob of his cock encountered resistance from Karen's body, but Sean was so hard and Karen was so slippery. Her pussy accommodated him. She gasped and then whined. She threw her head back and closed her eyes. He ran his hands under her shoulder blades. He kissed her ear and neck.

"AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD, SSSSEEEEAAAANNNN," Karen howled as Sean's large cock vanished inch by inch inside Karen's body.

"Nice," Jessica hissed, before she quickly unzipped her skirt, took it off and threw it on the floor.

Dave just stood there. He was just a few feet away. He took a step, then he took another step and he stared down at his wife and her lover beneath him on the lounge. Dave felt drunk and disoriented. Dave could see his wife's face peeking out from under Sean. Karen wore a mask of pleasure. Her jaw had dropped and her eyes were closed. Her tanned facial features were flushed. Sean sighed with pleasure. He slowly drilled Dave's wife inch by relentless inch while a fascinated and completely absorbed Dave watched him do it.

"OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD, SSSSEEEEAAAANNNN!"

"Oh Jesus, Karen," Dave whimpered, rubbing his crotch, before beginning to softly tremble and ejaculate in his pants again.

Sean plummeted as deeply as he could. He screwed Karen slowly and deliberately while she clung to him and slapped and rubbed his dark sides with her hands. She gasped. She kissed his ear. Sean moved his head so he could look down at Dave's wife. Sean ran his index finger through Karen's hair, sweeping it out of her eyes and out of her mouth. Karen and Sean kissed deeply and passionately. Sean sighed. Karen sighed. She drove her fingernails into his black skin and he gasped in her mouth and pushed his hips hard trying to fill her with even more of his big shiny jet colored cock.

"What a man," Jessica whispered, looking down at the two lovers and then looking up at Dave. "Look at him -- what a man, what a stud male."

Sean moved his lower body with a deep easy swing. He suddenly thrust forward and his hips slapped against Karen's exposed body with a wet thud, while his hard cock slid inside Karen with a squelch. He withdrew. His dark behind rose and his dick slipped out of a squirting Karen. He drove his cock back inside her with a sigh and a collision of bodies. Sean did it again and again.

Oh my God, I needed this, I needed you so much, Sean," Karen softly whined in her best entitled voice, between feminine gasps "I've been so tense all week! I've been so pissed off! Pilates didn't help, the gym didn't help either."

"I'm here for you, baby," Sean whispered in Karen's face with a smile as Karen broke into a soft groan of pleasure. "I'll do what your husband won't do."

"Won't do? Can't do, don't you mean," Karen continued complaining in her whiny voice as Sean made Karen's body rock and roll with each powerful thrust. "Dave's just hopeless, he can't please me. I deserve to be pleased!"

Sean smiled down at Karen. He leant in. He gently ran his large hand around the back of her head. He extended his long tongue and Karen took it between her lips. She sighed blissfully as their mouths met and their tongues entwined. Karen ran her fingertips along Sean's muscular sides. He hammered Karen. She gasped in his mouth. She reached up and ran her slim fingers through his short dark hair. She abruptly broke their kiss.

"I love it when you fuck me hard," Karen whistled in Sean's ear, between snatches of breath. "It just drives me crazy when you penetrate me really deeply as well."

"Yeah, I love it too, Karen," Sean softly said, rubbing his nose over Karen's ear, while drawing his cock back a few inches and then driving in hard and making Karen yowl and then exhale in a sweet explosion.

"Oh my God, Sean," Karen whimpered, air bursting from her lungs as she took his delicious onslaught. "Oh God I love it, baby. I love you, I love you so much! No man can make me feel the way you can. I can't believe I finally found a perfect guy like you after so many missed opportunities over the years and going without a real man for so long."

"Yeah well, I'm here now, baby and I'm not going anywhere."

"Thank God," Karen whispered, "you better keep your word though. You're mine and Jessie's. You better not run off with another one of those skinny white bitches."

Sean laughed.

"I promise I won't, baby."

"You promise," Karen whined.

"I promise."

Sean groaned. Karen whined. Sean sighed with pleasure. He ran his hand down along Karen's side and then over her hip. She opened her legs slightly. She drew her knees back further. Sean groaned softly. Karen was completely exposed to him. He was able to penetrate her as thoroughly as possible. The tip of his slippery dark cock shot clear streaks of pre-cum inside Karen's body as he stopped stroking her with his dick and began to grind away at the deepest parts of her pussy, exploring her bottom position, while shooting even more pre-cum.

"Oh my goodness," Karen whispered.

"Awww that's real nice, babe," Sean whispered, before sighing and closing his eyes.

"Oh my God, you make me feel so good and so happy, Sean," Karen whispered in Sean's ear as he lay down on top of her and she wrapped her limbs around him. "You make me feel like a woman."

"You are my girly girl, baby," Sean whispered, running his fingers through her fine messy blonde hair, while kissing her flushed cheeks. "You're my baby sweet girl."

Karen softly laughed at him. Then she sighed. Sean began to stroke her again with long deep rolls.

It was the most beautiful scene. Karen lay beneath Sean's large black rippling form. Her golden limbs bounced and slipped up and down and around and around as Sean pinned her and fucked her with a powerful thump. Her breasts were crushed beneath him. She moved in time with her lover's crashing advance. Her blonde hair spilled out over the end of the couch. Her eyes were closed tight, her jaw had dropped and she was screaming up at Sean with delight.

Then Sean was holding Karen underneath her shoulders. He was up and over her. His eyes opened and closed. His jaw dropped and shut again and again. He sped up. He fucked Karen faster and faster. She burst with one moan after another. Their bodies slammed together.

"OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD, HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY," Karen suddenly screamed.

Sean laughed. He looked down at Karen's face. He sealed her mouth with his own, suddenly shutting off her words. She gasped and sighed. The sex went on and on while Dave, Paul and Jessica watched with a feverish expression and wide grins.