The Centre of Our World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon babies," Sean softly insisted, "I can't take it anymore. C'mon, let me get in there. Let me penetrate you, Karen."

Karen broke first. Jessica sighed with disappointment. Karen grinned at Sean. She accommodated him. She turned and positioned herself as Sean smiled at the husbands and quickly got up onto his knees.

"I was so close to coming then, you asshole," Jessica muttered at Sean, before groaning, reaching out, grabbing the back of Karen's head and then closing her eyes tight as Karen went down on Jessica again and raised her hips so Sean could penetrate her from behind.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Dave hissed, still stroking his cock as his big dark flat mate got in behind Karen and moved his big black cock into place.

Dave craned his neck. He could just see the head of Sean's jet colored cock against the opening of his wife's beautiful body. Sean wasn't wearing a condom. Karen was using any contraception. A second later Dave heard Karen's muffled scream and then long groan erupt from her as Sean held Karen's hips in the palm of his hands, thrust forward and drove his hard black dick inside Karen's golden candle lit body.

Dave couldn't hold on any longer. Dave ejaculated into the palm of his hand as he watched Sean impale Dave's wife with his cock and then start swinging back and rushing forward with long deep strokes. Dave watched Sean from behind through half closed eyes as he shot his load.

"AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD KKKKAAAARRRREEEENNNN," Dave roared, while Paul laughed at him and Karen briefly looked up from Jessica's foamy pussy and teased her husband.

"Oh my God, Dave, why are you carrying on so much, you're not even getting any," Karen stated breathlessly between groans, "you're such a loser, babe!"

Jessica burst into laughter and so did Sean.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," Dave continued crying out, shuddering hard on his seat, his eyes glued to the sex show in front of him as he shot his load.

Karen dropped her head. She flicked Jessica's pussy lips, she stroked her gorgeous friend's clitoris again and again while her fingers probed and rubbed inside Jessica's slippery body. Jessica was the next to cum.

Karen felt her gym mate begin to lose it. Sean was pounding Karen's body from behind with hard thrusts so Karen had some trouble keeping her mouth on Jessica's clit. Jessica was tight and trembling. Jessica's eyes had rolled back into her head and she was rubbing and grinding her scalp into the bed sheets and mattress beneath her.

"OH! OHHHHH! AAAAWWWW KKKKAAAARRRREEEENNNN! OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD KKKKAAAARRRREEEENNNN," Jessica exploded, as the wash of pleasure burst into a powerful wave and crashed through her entire nervous system.

Paul went next. Watching the woman he loved so deeply reach orgasm at the hands of another beautiful female was too much for him. He shot his load. She shot her load. The two of them filled their friend's bedroom with sound.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAAWWWW!"

Sean laughed and then he groaned. Karen's head and fingers moved non-stop between Jessica's thighs. The pleasure running, bouncing and exploding through Jessica's body never seemed to end. The pleasure ricocheted again and again around her shuddering form. Jessica just shook herself apart. Paul meanwhile was still firing. The white shots of semen flew through his fingers as he sat there on the edge of his chair, with a silly grin on his face, jerking and squeezing his small pale cock with his little hand.

Finally Jessica came down with a series of whines and purrs. Sean pulled his cock out of Karen and then grabbed Dave's wife once Jessica had subsided into a soft and gentle stillness. Karen shrieked and burst into laughter. Jessica giggled happily. She looked over at her husband and taunted him with her eyes.

"Oh no, what now," Karen screeched as a grinning Sean put Karen down on her back. "God, you really love being on top, don't you, Sean, hey."

"Sure do, you sexy bitch," Sean said, moving over Karen as she opened her legs.

"Oh boy, okay," Karen hissed, before screaming as Sean placed the tip of his cock against Karen's pussy and plunged back inside her, "OOOOHHHH JJJJEEEESSSSUUUUSSSS SSSSEEEEAAAANNNN!"

Jessica jumped up. She quickly lay down besides Karen as Sean hammered Karen's beautiful body. Jessica reached in and softly caressed Karen's clitoris with her fingertips.

"AAAAWWWW FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKIIIINNNNGGGG HHHHEEEELLLL JJJJEEEESSSS," Karen screamed.

Jessica laughed happily. She leant in and kissed Karen. Dave's wife gasped. Sean meanwhile was there. Each slippery stroke brought him that much closer to orgasm. But then Karen was there as well.

Sean and Karen moved together as if they were one. He was the dominant masculine element in their one being and she was the submissive feminine element. They were connected by a curling mounting pleasure. They were conjoined through their tingling and then exploding genitals. All Karen's husband could do was sit there like an impotent voyeur and watch his own wife and her big black lover cum together. All Dave could do was sit there with a small pool of semen cupped in his palm and his tiny dick shriveling up and gaze at his wife and her dark man as they both smashed into an orgasm wall and crashed straight through it.

Dave really appreciated his inferior place as he stared at his wife's trembling body, studied her fluttering slapping limbs and listened to her powerful shrieks. Dave realized just how far he had fallen down the pecking order. He correctly sensed just how far he had tumbled down the hierarchy chain as he considered Sean's strong hard movements as Sean shot his hot load of semen deep inside Karen's body.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," Sean and Karen thundered together.

Soon it was over. Karen, Jessica and Sean were satisfied. The two wives and their big black male lay in each other's arms on the bed in the temple. They kissed softly. They smooched. They caressed each other slowly in the fading candlelight. It was Sean who started first. He turned and grinned at the two husbands who were still sitting there on their chairs at the end of the bed. Sean began laughing at the two husbands and he just couldn't stop. Jessica and Karen looked at Sean with a smile. They then turned to their husbands as well and began laughing at them. Dave and Paul grinned self-consciously at Sean and the females. The laugher was hard and cruel. There was no need for words. The laughter coming from Sean and the two hot-wives went on and on and on.

Dave and Paul finally stood up. The two husbands turned on the spot and ran out of the bedroom. Both husbands just vanished from their tormenter's sight. The two husbands could hear the mocking laughter as they deserted the temple. There was nowhere Dave and Paul could go. The two men were naked, trapped in the dark apartment and surrounded by the cold and nasty laughter of their beautiful wives and their wives gorgeous black lover.

***

EPILOGUE -- THE GREATEST EXPERIENCE OF OUR LIVES

Karen, Dave, Jessica and Paul were huddled together in the kitchen of Karen and Dave's apartment. The four of them were naked. They were silent for a moment.

"Are any of you having second thoughts about doing this," Jessica asked, "because now is the time to speak up. I don't think we can exactly start saying no once we're all in the bedroom together. That would be pretty unfair."

Jessica looked at each one of them.

"No, not me, no way," Karen said, "I'm all in. What about you boys?"

Jessica dropped her eyes and looked at Paul and Dave's stiff little cocks.

"I don't think the boys object, Karen," Jessica said, smiling.

"Yep, I'm all good," Dave confirmed, "I've been looking forward to this."

"Yeah, me too," Paul whispered, "this is a dream come true for me. I've always wanted to do something like this."

"I'm just glad Sean could set this up," Dave said.

"Yeah me too," Paul said, "I'm so happy."

Karen took a deep breath. The four of them then softly laughed. Karen ran her arm around her husband's waist. Jessica did the same to Paul.

"C'mon then, boys," Karen said, "it's time to start a family. Let's go in there and make a baby or two."

"Definitely," Jessica added, "it's time for us girls to get knocked up. You boys better do your part by cheering us on."

"They'll be doing much more than cheering, Karen. You know what Sean and his friends are like."

"Uh huh, horny and dominant," Karen said, grinning up at her overwhelmed husband. "They don't take no for an answer, Dave. You're going to be face down and biting a pillow or two tonight, boys."

The two girls laughed and the two boys smiled. The four of them finally turned, walked through the kitchen, turned left and then walked down the corridor towards the master bedroom.

"This is going to be the greatest experience of our lives, babe," Karen whispered in her husband's ear, "you just need to take it like a man."

"Yeah babe," Dave said, nodding his head, "I will. I know what I'm in for."

The four of them reached the end of the corridor. They were standing in front of the open door leading into the master bedroom which Sean shared with Karen and Jessica.

"Oh my God," Karen whispered, her eyes growing wide and then her jaw dropping .

Five tall black men were waiting for the two married couples. All five black males were naked. Sean was amongst the group. The other four guys were friends Sean knew from the gym he frequented. All four men were cast from a similar mold as Sean. The males were dark skinned. The guys were strong and muscular and they all had large black cocks.

Dave grinned. The five black men were silent. They wore serious expressions. There were no smiles. They stared at the two married white couples and sized them up. The five black men were all ready for action. They stepped forward. Their long hard dicks swung and bounced as they took each step. Their muscles rippled in the candlelight.

"C'mon, no backing out now, guys," Jessica hissed, while Karen grinned and Dave and Paul hyperventilated and felt their hearts pound in their chests.

The two married couples stepped inside the master bedroom. Karen closed the bedroom door behind them. She locked the door. They gasped and grinned. Their eyes grew wide as the five black men approached them. The five dark skinned males were ready to take control and they did take charge of the two married white couples.

A sexual rampage took place behind the closed bedroom door. The noise from the interracial orgy was deafening. The roars of men giving it hard and men taking it hard echoed throughout the dark apartment. The howls of women giving it hard and women taking it hard bounced off the walls of the glowing temple. It really was the greatest experience of Karen, Dave, Jessica and Paul's life. Neither married couple would ever forget it.