The Seducers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric repeated the words and the priest read them to Amy. She repeated them and the priest looked at the two of them and wondered just how long this wedding would last. He had heard Amy's confessions the past four years and knew marriage would not slow her down at all.

"I now pronounce you man and wife." He said. "You may kiss the bride."

Amy and Eric gave one of the hottest kisses anyone in the church had ever seen at a wedding. After almost a minute Mark tapped Eric on the shoulder.

"Oops." Amy giggled as she pushed away from her new husband. They moved out of the church and jumped into the limo. The maid of honor Rebecca and the best man Mark joined them in the large vehicle. Rebecca was Amy's roommate in college and was engaged herself to be married in less than a year. Her husband Jeff was in the Middle East on military duty. The trip to the reception site would take at least 30 minutes.

"I'm glad that's over." Amy said taking off her veil. "I'm fucking hot." She pulled the long gown up over her knees and bunched it at her waist. Both Rebecca and Mark could see her white garter belt and stockings as well as her bare thighs and the edge of her white panties.

"I'm hot too but I'm not going to show everyone all my secrets." Rebecca laughed at her ex-roomie. She had known Amy for almost three years and could not remember all the times she had walked into their dorm room to find Amy either sucking or fucking a strange man.

"Why not?" We're friends here." Amy said. She could see Mark's eyes locked onto her thighs.

"I don't see the guys showing anything." Rebecca said to shut her up. But, it was only a dare to Eric.

"OK." Eric laughed as he unzipped his tux trousers and reach in to pull out his semi-hard prick. Both Rebecca and Mark had shocked looks on their faces. Eric laughed and pulled his empty hand out.

"Chicken." Amy said.

"All bark and no bite." Rebecca laughed. She was relieved he was only fooling.

"How's this for a bite?" Eric said as he again reached in and pulled out his bare cock. It had now expanded to its full eight inches of hard meat.

"Shit." Mark coughed. Rebecca just stared at it. Her fiancée's prick barely made 6 hard inches. "You all dared me." Eric said still holding it up on display.

"Put it away." Rebecca giggled. Her face was scorching as was her pussy.

"Come on Mark show yours." Amy laughed. She knew he was as long as Eric but not as thick.

"No. That's OK." He said blushing trying not to look at Eric's exposed penis.

It had been over three months since Rebecca had been intimate with her fiancée and the lack of sex was getting to her. She had been noticing other men at the office more and more. It would be another three months before her soldier boy would be home again. She was desperate and Amy knew it.

"Come on Mark." Amy said looking at him sternly. Mark was afraid she would say something about last night.

Rebecca glanced away from Eric's long dong when she saw Mark sliding down in the seat next to her. Shit. He was really going to do it. She leaned over as far as she could away from him and watched as he unzipped and pulled out his own sausage which had expanded to its max.

"ALRIGHT!" Amy cried out. "You're next Rebecca."

"Oh no. Don't even think I'm going to...." She stuttered. The sight of the two pricks was making her dizzy.

"Do what you want. I have a place for Eric's." Amy said as she leaned her body over to take Eric's hot crown between her lips. She glanced over to see the shock on Rebecca and Mark's face. She just loved to shock people. Her mouth moved up and down his rigid pole.

Rebecca wanted to take her place so much. She peeked next to her at Mark who was looking her way. He smiled and so did she. "What happens in this limo stays in this limo." She said as she moved closer to Mark and took his Slim Jim in her hand. She wasn't as good as Amy giving blowjobs but she was pretty good. She had Mark moaning in less than 10 seconds.

Amy heard Mark's passionate sounds and looked to see her old roommate giving head. She wished they had enough time to fuck but time was running out. It was a contest between the girls who could get their man off first. Rebecca won when Mark grabbed her head and filled her throat with his pleasure. Amy removed her mouth when she heard Mark's cry.

"Hey. Don't stop." Eric cried out.

"Why not? I lost." Amy said as she pulled her dress down over her body. "Besides, you will need your energy for later." She pushed Eric's hard-on down into his pants just as the limo pulled up to the hotel.

"Thank you." Mark whispered to Rebecca as they rearranged their clothing.

"You're quite welcome. But, remember you owe me." Rebecca laughed.

As the bride and groom waited to be announced Amy asked Eric if he had made a selection for the evenings victims. "Not yet." He said. His finalists were the youngest bridesmaid Geri and her boyfriend Todd or a couple he did not know. He saw them in church and figured they were either distant family members or friends of the family. The woman wore very conservative clothing and the man looked like a nerd in his dark rimmed glasses. They looked to be in their early forties.

"I have two choices at the moment." He whispered as they called their name to walk into the reception area.

"Tell me." Amy said while elbowing him in the side. They walked by the unknown couple.

"To your right. Woman in the pink dress." Eric whispered. Amy turned and smiled. They would definitely be a challenge. "Who else?"

Eric didn't answer until they arrived at the head table. "Geri and Todd." He whispered. "Good choice." She whispered back.

"Which one do you like?" Eric whispered as Mark made the Best Man toast.

"Both." She giggled. Of all the seductions they had made there had never been more than two. "Really?" Eric asked. "Let's do it."

"To Eric and Amy." Mark announced as he held up his champagne glass.

The first dance belonged to Eric and Amy. They soon traded off and danced with their parents and finally the wedding party joined in. Soon everyone was moving from partner to partner. Eric maneuvered until he was close to Geri. He tapped the man on the shoulder and took the young girl in his arms.

"So how old are you really?" Eric asked as he pulled her closer to him.

"18." She giggled. She was somewhat surprised when her body pressed hard against his. She was used to it at parties with her friends but he was at least 5 years older than her and they were dancing in front of their parents. She attempted to push back but he held her close.

"I bet most of the men here would kill to be where I am right now." He whispered. He made sure his lips gently brushed her earlobe.

"You're just saying that." She giggled. Her stomach felt his bulge and it made her feel older. She had never experienced an older man coming on to her before.

"Except for Todd." Eric laughed. He turned her so she could see Todd and Amy's bodies locked together. "Seems he likes older women."

Seeing Todd's thigh between Amy's legs upset her but she was not going to let on. "Maybe I like older men?"

"How many have you had?" Eric asked. She was now turned away from the band so no one but the band members could see him as his hands moved down to the top of her soft baby-fat buttocks. He could feel the top of her thong panties.

"None." She said while taking a deep breath of air. His fingers were now pressing into the middle of her ass.

"How many men have you had?" Eric said feeling brave that she did not stop the downward progress of his fingers. His whole hands were now cupping her whole ass. She gasped when he pulled her even closer to his hard-on.

"None." She whispered. She pushed her head back and smiled at him with her baby blue eyes. He almost creamed in his pants. She pushed him away. The music had stopped.

Eric met Amy back at the table. "So?" He asked.

"From the size of his bulge I would guess about 6 inches. And, no experience." She said giving him a seduction report. "Your turn."

"Virgin. But maybe willing." He smiled. The guests started clinking their glasses and the two newlyweds kissed.

Food was served and things quieted down somewhat. Eric caught Geri peeking at him and when he made eye contact she smiled and looked away.

After dinner the two walked from table to table to meet and talk with everyone. When they got to the unknown couple's table the man stood like he was going to salute. "I'm Jack Thimble. This is my wife Ann. We are friends of Amy's mother." Amy now knew who they were. She had seen them from the time she was at least 10 years old.

She pulled Eric aside. "We can't do them."

"Why not?" He asked.

"They are too close with my mother. If she found out she would disown me."

"That makes it more exciting." Eric smiled. "It's my pick remember?"

"You picked Geri and Todd." She whispered hoping he would drop this couple.

"And them. You gave me the idea." He laughed.

The band started playing again. "Would you care to dance Ann?" Eric said while holding his hand out. Amy gave him a dirty look.

"How about you Jack?" She asked. He took her hand and squeezed it tightly in hers.

Eric could see the woman was not a very good dancer. She looked down at her feet to make sure she would not step on him. "You're a very beautiful woman." Eric said. Ann was shocked to hear such a compliment. She had noticed how handsome the groom was and how lucky Amy was to get such a hunk.

"Not really." She said embarrassed. His hands kept trying to pull her closer. She at first held him away but his strength and his good looks weakened her arms.

"How long have you been married?" Eric asked. He knew the best approach with this type of woman was a direct approach.

"Fifteen years." She answered feel his thigh push between her dress covered legs. She tried to turn but he was too fast and too strong. She suddenly felt his leg press against her pubic mound. "Oh." She moaned softly.

"Happily?" He whispered. The dancing was making his thigh rub back and forth over her covered womanhood.

"What?" She asked. She could only think about his leg caressing her pussy.

"Are you happily married?" He whispered.

"Happily.." She repeated still not understanding his words. Her body was about to explode in front of all of these people.

Amy saw Eric's leg and decided to do the same. Jack was taken back when her thin legs pressed between his. His dangling participle soon was not dangling. "I can see you like to dance." Amy giggled as she felt his expanding rod.

Jack gently pushed her away as to not cause a scene. "My wife may not like that."

"Right now I don't think your wife would mind at all." Amy giggled. They turned to see Ann's eyes closed as Eric's leg dry-humped her.

"OH. I've got to stop that." Jack said. He had never seen his wife even dance with another man before especially one who was being intimate with her.

"Don't." Amy said holding on to him tightly. "She's about to come." They both saw the tense expression on Ann's face when she climaxed. Her fingers clawed into Eric's muscular back as she did all she could to keep from screaming. Her body shook slightly and she moved her mouth to his shoulder. She bit deeply into his muscular arm as she came.

"Look at that." Amy said. She could feel his hard-on pressing forward and back on his leg. He was definitely excited to see his wife with another man.

The song ended and Amy walked back to the table with Jack. "Maybe later I can do the same for you?" She whispered.

"But, my wife?" He said as he saw her almost running to the ladies room.

"I wouldn't worry about her." Amy laughed. She turned to join her husband who was already at the next table.

"Looks like they have signed up for the honeymoon suite." Amy laughed. She saw the young Priest who married them look over at her. She smiled and he quickly turned away. If it was her choice she definitely would have gone for the priest.

Soon the other traditional wedding stuff took over the evening. Eric threw the garter and Todd almost killed another guy to get it. The same thing happened when Amy threw the bouquet. Geri dove across the floor to get the flowers when it hit in front of the group. Most of the men liked the view because Geri's gown flew up her back showing her baby blue thongs and pink ass cheeks. Another woman quickly pulled her dress down.

Eric moved over next to Todd and whispered. "Make sure you put that garter up as far as you can. It will bring us more luck." Todd smiled as he walked over to Geri who was sitting in a lonesome chair in the middle of the dance floor. She smiled as the announcer told everyone about the luck thing.

"I've got to go really high." Todd whispered to her as he knelt before her. She smiled. "No one is stopping you." She lifted her foot and he slipped the garter over her foot and ankle. Everyone started chanting "Higher! Higher!" The garter and the backs of his fingers caressed her smooth calves and her knees. The garter disappeared under the bridesmaid gown along with his hands and soon his wrist. He stopped about halfway up her thigh and turned to look at Eric. Eric gave him the thumbs up.

"HIGHER!" The crowd shouted including Geri's own parents who had quite a few drinks. Geri spread her legs apart and slid down on the chair to give him total access to her panties. The back of Todd's knuckles touched the soft silkiness of Geri's panties first. He pushed the garter up as high as they would go. His thumb was now pressing against her pussy lips. He had touched her there before but not in front of 200 people.

Geri blushed when she felt his thumb move between her virgin slit. She grabbed his arm and quickly pulled it out from under her dress. The guests laughed and clapped.

"Thanks. I'll have a lot of luck now." Eric said as he shook Todd's hand. Todd walked away wondering why he said "I'll" instead of "We".

Eric made sure he shook the hand that went up under the dress. As Todd walked away Eric moved his fingers to his nose. Definitely a virgin pussy. Eric thought. It was now time for plan two. He watched Geri as she moved over to the small bar for a drink. He followed and heard the bartender turn her down for a mixed drink.

"It's OK." Eric told the young guy behind the bar. "Give it to me." The guy smiled as Eric put a five dollar bill in the tip jar. Eric took the drink and told Geri to follow him out onto the terrace. She looked around for Todd and saw him by Amy. She quickly followed the handsome older man out the terrace door. The garter was rubbing against her damp panties causing her added excitement.

Eric handed her the drink and she gulped it down and handed him the glass back. "Careful, I may take advantage of you." He laughed. She giggled and turned to look out at the beautiful sunset over a small lake.

Eric moved his body up behind her and placed his hands on the sides of her waist. She jerked when she felt him touch her but soon relaxed. "You know it's customary for the groom to take back the garter." He whispered in her ear.

"No it's not." She said as she turned to see him so close. Her hip brushed against his hard-on. She quickly turned back around.

"Sure it is. How high did Todd put it?"

"That's my secret." She giggled. She could feel the garter touching the side of her pussy lips.

"Show me."

"I can't do that." She giggled again. Eric's fingers dropped down her hip until he touched the garter. "Can I touch it?" He asked as his fingers toyed with the elastic ring through her tight silky dress.

"Touch what?" She asked loudly. He laughed. "The garter?"

"I guess so." After all he would just be touching the garter through the dress and not her. His fingers started tracing the band around the back of her leg which caused his wrist to push into her soft ass cheeks. She gasped but did not stop him. He stopped when his path was closed by the tightness of her legs. He thought about asking her to open her thighs but decided to take the long way around.

Geri's body was on fire while this man caressed both her body and the garter. She closed her eyes as his fingers explored and moved around her hip to the front of her thigh. He was only an inch from her pussy mound when he stopped. He played with the garter to tease her until his finger slipped off the garter and caressed the edge of her pussy lips.

"Don't." She whispered. "Someone may come out."

"They can't see what I'm doing." He whispered. The top of his palm was pressing against her pubic mound. "Please!" She begged as she grabbed his wrist and pulled it away. She was not going to be as easy as Eric had thought. He had another idea.

"OK. But you have to give me something." His arms were now on the terrace railing on both sides of her body. She was trapped.

"What?" She asked nervously.

"Your panties." He whispered as his lips gently kissed her earlobe.

"I can't do that." She giggled.

"Why not?"

"You know why." She giggled again.

"No. Why not?"

"I'll be naked under my dress."

Eric thought she was wearing a bra but her youthful breasts were so firm they did not need a bra to support them.

"Really?" He asked as he moved his hands to her forearms. She shivered as his fingers moved up the tiny little hairs on her arms to her biceps. The hands stopped and moved forward to lightly cup her small but very firm mounds. She sighed and moved back until her ass crushed against his hard-on. His fingers searched for her nipples but he couldn't find them. She laughed.

"I'm wearing THE NATURAL BRA. They are stick-on cups."

"Stick-on what?" He asked confused. He answered his own question by moving his fingers up and under her young breasts. He could feel a slight ridge around her mounds.

"They are soft and the same shape of my breasts. See." She said not believing she was going to pull the strap off of her shoulder to allow the dress to fall below her right breast.

Eric looked in amazement at her bare boob which did not have a nipple. It looked just like a tit without the nip. "Damn." He laughed. "What kind of glue holds it on?"

"Not a glue. It's just sticky." She laughed as she pulled the pink substance off her breast. Her small but perky nipple was happy as it escaped its confines. Eric quickly moved his finger up to toy with the hard rose bud.

Geri let him play for almost a minute until they heard the music stop and someone say something on the microphone. "We better get back inside." Geri said as she reset the stick-on cup and pulled up her dress.

"Not yet." Eric said. "You never gave me your panties."

She looked at the door and at him. Soon someone would be coming out looking for them. She smiled as she reached up under the long dress and grabbed her panties. She kept her body bent to prevent him from seeing her pussy as she pulled the baby blue thongs down and off her feet. "Here."

Eric took the skimpy damp cloth and watched as she moved to the door. "Coming?" She laughed. He put the moist panties under his nose and followed.

Amy watched as Eric and Geri moved out on the terrace. She knew she had to do some more seducing of Todd. They were sitting at a table with another older couple.

"So where are you going on your honeymoon?" Aunt Nancy asked Amy.

"The Pocono's." She answered. She had moved her chair a little closer to Todd's.

Todd saw Amy move out the terrace door with Eric and tried to stand up. He saw her dancing close with him before and was worried about them being alone outside. As his hips rose from the chair Amy's hand moved over and pushed down on his thigh. "Stay." She said. He did.

"The Pocono's are lovely this time of year." The woman was saying while Amy's hand continued to press down on Todd's thigh. Once he sat back down her fingers moved up to his crotch. She continued to talk like nothing was going on beneath the long table cloth.

123456...8