An Adventure in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
463 Followers

Hearing this, Stephen quickly responded. "That's a rare thing these days! It's very admirable! Very sweet, actually!"

Looking at him, Joan smiled from Stephen's compliment. Sitting directly across from her at the table, she had found him to be an extremely attractive man, thinking this the second she saw him earlier. And as she got to know him as the evening progressed, however, her attraction for him had grown to a point she was now feeling uncomfortable by it. From the group's conversation, she quickly thought of him as being charming, his smile comforting and his sharp blue eyes almost hypnotic; the fact that he was twenty years older then she was an added turn-on, as well. Catching herself staring at him on occasion, she realized she saw in him seasoning, experience and confidence: traits she very much liked in a man. Before breaking her eyes away from his following his compliment, beginning to feel slightly exposed that their eyes were locked in the other's the way they were, she replied, "Thanks!"

Emboldened by Joan's answer a second earlier, Stacey then asked, "It is very sweet! But, have you ever been curious what it would be like to be with another man?"

Blushing, Joan quickly responded, "Oh, I think everybody is curious what that would be like!" As soon as the words left her mouth, she desperately wished she could take them back.

Hearing this, Brent's complete attention fell on Joan, very much taken aback by what she just said. Sitting there, he recalled asking her once when they were watching an adult movie together if she had ever had any regrets not being able to "soil her oats" before she had met him. Immediately, he remembered, she told him no. Sitting silently, grinning at her, he wondered if she had been truthful with him before. Suddenly, wondering if she truly was curious what it would be like to be intimate with someone else, and for how long, he felt a surge of adrenaline that made his heart race.

Feeling uncomfortable and now even more exposed, Joan looked to throw the focus of conversation off of her onto someone else, quickly asking, "How about you two? How old were you?"

Loving conversations such as these, Stephen quickly jumped in, "Me? I was fourteen!" Seeing Brent and Joan's surprised looks, he immediately followed, "Yeah! I know! I was an early beginner! Believe it or not, I got seduced by my neighbor's wife when he was on a long assignment overseas."

Seeing the look on Stephen's face as he talked about it, Joan said, "You give a strong impression like Brent just did that your first time is a fond memory for you, too!"

Smiling, locking his eyes on Joan's once again, he replied simply, "It is!"

Brent noticed it almost immediately when he and Joan first met their new friends. But, it was even more obvious to Brent now that Stephen couldn't keep his eyes off his wife, especially when they all started to talk about more intimate subjects. As with the other men in the club, he didn't mind Stephen's attention on her at all. In fact, in a bigger way then he expected, his more personal attention on Joan was turning him on far greater then the others.

One thing that did concern him earlier though was what Stephen's wife Stacey would think of it all. Studying her, however, he soon came to realize that she didn't seem to care in the least; the way she was flirting with him now reinforcing that. Whatever was the case, the lack of any outward jealousy by both Stephen and Stacey comforted him. Seeing that Joan was displaying no signs of jealousy either was a nice thing as well because he wanted everyone to continue enjoying themselves.

Everyone was.

Wanting to keeps things going just as much as he knew Stephen probably did, Brent asked Stacey, "How about you! How old were you?"

"I was the same age as you were! I was eighteen! Lost it my first year in college, too!"

Wanting to know more, Brent quickly followed, "And how was it? Was it magical?"

"No! Actually, my first was a black guy and he was hung like a horse! I thought I was going to die the first time I did it! Hurt like hell and I was sore afterwards for a month!"

Hearing her emphasis on this, everyone laughed.

As Stacey continued talking, Joan could see easily the way Stephen stared warmly at his wife as she reminisced about the night she lost her virginity. Seeing how he looked at her, strongly sensing he enjoyed listening to his wife's past sexual escapades, she strangely found herself aroused by this. She didn't know why, it just did. Thinking this, when Stacey finished telling everyone about her first experience, Joan surprised herself when she asked boldly, "Well, you know I've only been with one man. Now it's your turn, how many men have you been intimate with?" After a brief pause, cautious she may be overstepping a boundary, she followed, "If you don't mind me asking?"

Without missing a beat, Stacey replied, "Well, that depends on your definition of 'intimate'!"

Taken aback by this, Joan stammered out, "Umm! I..." Not able to continue, Joan's face turned mildly red from her embarrassment.

Coming to her rescue, Stephen announced, "I think she wants to know how many men you've fucked, sweetheart!"

Absorbing this, Stacey threw him a devilish grin before looking at Joan. Intuitively guessing Joan might not be ready to hear her true number of conquests, she responded, "It's a few!" The way she said it, everyone knew immediately that "a few" actually meant a lot.

Taking a nervous sip of wine from her glass, finding she wanted to know the true number even more so now, Joan asked shyly, "Okay, now you've got me really curious! How many?"

With a serious look on her face, Stacy threw Joan an okay-you-wanted-to-know-but-don't-judge-me-by-it glance before replying simply, "It's around fifty or so!"

Reflexively, Joan's jaw dropped in shock. Deeply surprised by the number, she immediately looked at Stephen to see his response. Not surprised, she saw him smiling as he caressed his wife's upper back in a loving manner with his fingers. Not knowing what to think, she couldn't believe what she was saying when she asked him, "And you? How about you! How many women have you been with?"

Staring directly into Joan's eyes, Stephen replied, "I've had the extreme pleasure of being with a few more!"

For several seconds, nothing further was said. The moment Joan asked her question, Stephen was concerned she wouldn't be able to hold well the true number of women he had sex with in his past. Especially given the fact it was well over a hundred.

For Joan, initially she found herself not really wanting to know. But, as she continued thinking about it, she began to feel titillated in wanting to know. As before, she didn't know why she was feeling sensations such as this, she just did. However, in the end, she couldn't bring herself to ask.

Several more excruciating seconds passed by as an awkward silence once again fell upon the table. Wanting to break this, Stephen soon asked, "How about you Brent? You're the last one?"

Glad he asked a question to get things moving again, Brent replied, "Well, Joan knows this. I was kind of a playboy before I met her, though not as studly as you two." After saying this Brent paused to make sure Richard and Stacey took this statement as a mild compliment, not an insult. Confident that they did, he then followed, "I've been with twenty-five, counting Joan of course."

Smiling, now feeling even more titillated because of the number of lovers Stephen and Stacey had had in their past, Joan quickly teased Brent, saying, "That's only the number of woman you actually gone all the way with! You've actually been intimate with like, forty or so! You don't count oral sex as sex, either! Or, when you had a condom on! That 'barrier' thing of yours!"

As Brent rolled his eyes, he deadpanned, "Yeah! Well..."

Jumping in, Stephen said, "Oh! If we're counting condoms, then my number is a lot less!!"

"Mine, too!!" Stacey added.

With this said, everyone laughed once again.

After another round of drinks were ordered and brought to the table, Stephen asked the next bold question. "So, where is the wildest, most dangerous, exciting, whatever place you two have had sex?"

Smiling, Joan once again thoroughly surprised Brent when she quickly answered, "On the beach in Maui! At night, we strolled down the beach a ways and when we knew for sure we were alone, we went into an area with a lot of palm trees and made love to each other." After pausing, she then added impulsively, "It was really exciting!"

Thinking about the dynamics, Stacey asked, "Wasn't the sand annoying, though?"

"No! We were standing when we did it!" Joan replied, feeling slightly embarrassed again the second she said it.

As he listened, Stephen swallowed anxiously, titillated as Joan provided slightly more graphic but still cautiously restrictive detail about what happened on the beach that night in Maui. Looking at her as she spoke, he thought she was breathtakingly beautiful, thinking so the moment he and Stacey walked into the club earlier. But now, hearing her discuss an intimate and sensual topic from her past, all he could do was picture in his mind the sight of her holding on to a palm tree, naked and bent over while she was being fucked from behind; the repeating visual quickly making his mouth water, forcing him to adjust how he sat so he could make room for the growth now occurring in his pants.

For Brent, he too found it immensely exciting listening to his wife openly discuss such an erotic, private moment they had shared in the past, especially in front of two people who were nearly complete strangers. Sitting there, finding himself continuously surprised again and again by Joan's sudden and new frankness, wondering where it was coming from, he was thoroughly enjoying the evening because he was witnessing first-hand a new awakening in her, showing him sides of her he thought she could never possess. All of this inspired even further when he heard her ask next, "How about you two? Where was the most exciting place you two have done it?"

Now feeling aroused herself, Stacey immediately answered Joan's question while looking at Stephen, giving the impression to both Brent and Joan that it was a mutually fond memory for the two of them as she said, "A few years ago, we went to an old, seedy adult movie theater somewhere in San Francisco. There were maybe six or seven guys, another couple and the two of us in there. After watching the movie for a while, Stephen started to tease me with his fingers. And, well, after a while I couldn't take it anymore so I straddled him and did him right there in front of everyone!"

As his ears absorbed Stacey's words, Brent sighed.

As for Joan, not able to keep it at bay, she again felt her face flushing as a jolt of lust filled energy shot through her body, the charge seeming to peak when it reached her vagina. Feeling a chill, she quickly licked her soft lips before taking another sip from her glass of wine. After a few seconds of thought, she asked Stacey what she already guessed was going to be her answer, "What was the most exciting thing for you when you did that?"

"Being watched!"

Not able to stop herself, Joan then asked, "What were the other people doing in the theater when you were doing it?"

Feeling a twinge in her sex from the memory, Stacey replied, "Most of the men masturbated around us as they watched."

This time, it was Joan's turn to sigh.

For the next twenty minutes, further intimate details were discussed. Questions asked and answered about favorite positions, favorite foreplay, etc. As the conversation continued, just as Brent had noticed but unaware of it herself, Joan had become more and more attuned to Stephen's heavy focus on her, his attention making her concerned how it might be affecting Stacey. But, woman's intuition eventually told her that Stacey wasn't threatened by what was slowly becoming more open flirtation between her and Stephen.

Much more importantly though, she was concerned how Brent might be taking it all. Knowing him as well as she did, she knew he would have told her that it was time to go, albeit in a polite manner, if he was being bothered by what was happening. Up to this point though, he had shown absolutely no indication that he was.

And that was a very good thing too because at some point during everyone's conversation about sex, especially when things had become much more heated, she had felt Stephen's lower leg rubbing against her own. Thinking it was an accident, she immediately moved her leg a few inches away from him. A few moments later though, she felt his leg being pressed firmly against her's once again. When this happened, Joan knew instantly what he was doing was intentional and his boldness shocked her. But, before she could move her leg away from him again, she caught him looking at her in a way that took her breath away. Cautiously, as her pulse started to race, she glanced at their spouses but neither Brent nor Stacey saw the way he was looking at her because the two of them were heavily involved in a conversation amongst themselves. As her eyes drifted back to Stephen's, he then threw her a look that told her he was fully aware she knew what he was doing to her. With this, he then began to rub his leg slowly up and down her exposed calf.

Feeling this, the touch of his leg against her's, despite it being so tame, so innocent, gave Joan a thrill she hadn't experienced in a very long time; all of it heightened by the fact she was fully allowing him to do this to her while she was sitting right at her husband's side. Thinking of the potential danger, she knew she should stop what was happening, but she found she couldn't. Even more, at that moment, she knew she would be disappointed if Stephen did so.

As for Stephen, he had no intention of stopping, only pausing now and then so he could adjust how he was seated. Each time, quickly resuming his gentle caress against one of Joan's perfect legs. At one point, pressing things even further when he slyly pulled up one of his pant legs before sliding down his sock so he could rub his bare skin against her's; his pulse pounding when he saw goosebumps starting to rise on Joan's forearms almost immediately after he increased the intimacy of his playful touch.

Excited by this, thrilled that she was physically responding to what he was doing secretly underneath the table, excited even more that she was actually letting him do anything in the first place, he quickly found himself wanting desperately to do something even more risky and bold with her. Not able to do anything like that now though, he just continued to study her as he steadily toyed with her below. In time, realizing he was slowly dying inside wanting to know how far she would actually let him tease her, how intimately she would let him touch her, not with his leg but with the full use of his hands. But, for the moment, he could only be content with what he was doing now. And, for the moment, he was enjoying himself immensely.

About thirty minutes later, after glancing at his watch seeing it was midnight, Stephen decided it was time to roll the dice with their new friends. With Stacey already in on what was a predetermined plan, he asked, "Well, you two! We've had a very fun and stimulating conversation with you both tonight. With that said, would you two be interested in going somewhere that's even more exotic and risqué then this place is? A place I strongly suspect you two have never been to before?"

Hearing this, Brent and Joan looked curiously at each other. Guardedly, but with interest, Brent then asked, "What kind of place would that be?"

"Well, there is a club we like to go to sometimes called, well, simply, The Club. It's, a...um..." Stephen stopped in mid-sentence, suddenly having second thoughts that Brent and Joan might not actually be open or interested in going to the type of place he was thinking about. Sitting there, he really wasn't sure he wanted to take a chance at possibly ruining what had been a very enjoyable evening thus far.

Curious by the uneasy look now present on Stephen's face, Brent worked to pry out of Stephen what he was about to say, asking, "And...this place is...?"

"Well...it's a social club!" Stephen finally announced, his level of arousal eventually overriding his fear of ending the night with any hard feelings between the two couples.

Feeling both intense rush and heavy surprise, Brent immediately replied, "You mean... it's a swingers club?"

Without blinking an eye, looking loosely at Joan to judge her reaction, Stephen answered, "Yeah! It is!" Before Brent or Joan could say anything in response however, he continued, "Obviously, you two don't have to go if you're uncomfortable, but Stacey and I think it would be a fun experience for all of us if you joined us. With that said, we're not looking to get into your pants or anything like that at all. We've gone with couples that've never been to a swingers club before and the majority of the time they don't do a thing. There's no pressure there for you to have sex, or take off your clothes or anything like that. It's just always been a really fun, interesting time and we were wondering if you both would like to continue the night in our company. But, in a way with some added fun and adventure to it!!"

"Gee, I don't know!" Saying this, Brent spoke more for Joan then for himself. Between the night's conversation and the highly attractive woman dancing around him, not to mention the way he was steadily finding himself becoming more and more intrigued by Stacey, he found himself very curious and really wanting to go. He just didn't expect Joan would want to and was simply giving her an out. However, she wasn't saying anything at the moment, which heavily surprised him yet again.

At that moment, one thing that Brent didn't know was Stephen was still continuing to rub his leg firmly against Joan's calf, doing so in a way that was urging her to say yes. Silent as she absorbed the sensation, she could feel her heart continuing to pound in her chest, a part of her actually fearful Brent might hear it. Smiling cautiously at her husband as he looked at her, she felt a strong sense of hesitation in going forward with anything further this night. However, because of her heightened state of arousal, enhanced by the wine she had been drinking and Stephen's secret, bold touch underneath the table, her hormones decided to dictate the night's possible direction when she asked Stacey, "What's this place really like?"

Smiling, Stacey immediately answered, "It's really nice! Everyone is laid back, some of the nicest people you'll ever meet, actually. There are some guys around who provide security but I've never seen any trouble there. The place is pretty big! It has two floors. Downstairs there's a bar and a dance floor. There's a Jacuzzi area, too. Upstairs is where the more risqué things take place. Overall, it's a fun and very save place to go. I really like it! I've always enjoyed myself there!"

After Stacey spoke, the group fell silent. Thinking, Joan knew everyone's attention was back on her again. Looking at Brent, he smiled at her encouragingly and she knew right then that he wanted to go. After a few more seconds of thought, she told herself,Heck with it! You only live once! You're away from home, too! Who'll ever know?Drawing in a nervous breath before looking at Brent one last time for reassurance, she then said, "Okay, if you promise I'm not going to get raped or anything, then I'll go! You two have got me really curious now...so...I'll go!!" Right then, as the last word left her mouth, realizing she was now actually going to go someplace she had never even dreamed about, Joan felt an intense rush flow through her entire body; the sensation making her nipples harden again as she spasmed sharply for a brief, very pleasurable second.

sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
463 Followers