An Adventure in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
463 Followers

Knowing this was her last opportunity to back out without causing too much anger or embarrassment, Joan quickly realized she couldn't stop. After taking a few moments trying to convince herself that she wasn't really cheating, that she wasjust touching, that's all, she finally nodded her head that she did, not able to look up into Stephen's eyes as she did so. A few seconds later, feeling her hormones raging with nervous anticipation when she watched Stephen's slacks as they slid down his legs to the floor below.

Breathless, dying to feel Joan's soft hand touching him, eagerly wanting to see the look on her face when the moment came for her to lay eyes on him, Stephen quickly placed his thumbs into the waistband of his boxers before pushing them down to mid-thigh, the act exposing himself fully before Joan's widening eyes for the first time.

The instant she saw Stephen's erection, Joan released a moaning sigh as another chill ran up and down her spine, making her nipples ache as they became more erect. Enthralled by what she was seeing just a foot or two away from her, it was immediately obvious to her how much bigger Stephen's penis was compared to her husband's. Brent's manhood, when he was aroused, was about six inches in length and she knew this was average for most men. But as she continued to stare down at Stephen's, she could see his tool was at least nine inches in length and likely an inch thicker compared to Brent's. Not able to break her eyes away from Stephen's cock, she soon found herself actually intimidated by his size. But, she also found herself wanting to explore him even more.

Sensing this, loving the look on Joan's face as she stared at his erection, he soon said to her, "Go ahead! Touch it! I'd like that!"

Not needing his encouragement, but aroused hearing it, Joan did just as he asked and slowly reached for him, feeling yet another strong rush when she felt the heat and heaviness of Stephen's penis as she took hold of him with her hand. Shaking, barely comprehending what she was doing, she then started to slowly explore him; taking her time as she ran her fingertips along the thick veins that ran up and down the length of his shaft; feeling breathless as she explored the deep fissure where the shaft of his manhood curved into the large, bulbous head of his tool; enjoying how she made him shiver when she gripped him more firmly as she started to slide her hand up and down the length of his cock. For several minutes, nibbling on her bottom lip as she continued to explore his manhood in silence, her rapid breaths steady the entire time.

Savoring what Joan was doing, it wasn't long until Stephen began to want more. Not more stimulation for himself, though. He now desperately wanted to make Joan feel just as good as she was making him. However, for now, he knew he would have to be patient. Tired of holding up the bottom portion of his shirt though, he swiftly unbuttoned it, letting it fall off his shoulders before moving to push his boxers past his knees so they could fall to the floor as well. Anxiously wanting to be completely naked before her, he then removed his shoes and socks, saying to her when she took a step back away from him, deep caution now masked on her face, "Don't worry! It excites me knowing your seeing all of me! It's that exhibitionist side in me!"

Satisfied that Joan wasn't going to run out of the room in fear, Stephen then leaned back against the wall that was behind him, his body language easily telling Joan that he wanted her to continue what she was doing. A few seconds later, smiling when Joan guardedly stepped back closer to his side, taking turns moving his eyes from Joan's beautiful face to her hand's resumed exploration of his tool below. In time, feeling a rush when he caught Joan dropping the sandals that she still had been holding in her opposite hand, enjoying the sensation when she placed the same hand on his hip, soon relishing the way she used her fingernails to tease the side of his ass.

For several minutes, Stephen then concentrated on his breathing as he continued to relish Joan's explorative caress, the entire time trying to control himself from doing what he really wanted to do. Knowing he was losing the battle though, feeling like he was going to jump out of his skin, Stephen eventually grabbed Joan boldly by her upper arms, turning her firmly so that she was the one now pressed against the wall. As his hands then began to teasingly caress her shoulders and the nape of her neck, he looked into her eyes hungrily, boldly saying, his voice shaking, "I really, really want to touch you! I really want to see how beautiful you are! All of you! Every inch of you!"

Taken aback by Stephen's unexpected aggression when her moved her, Joan reflexively placed one of her hands on his arm, the other on his chest to guard herself. However, the fear she felt instantly drifted away the moment she saw the intense lust Stephen had for her in his eyes, relaxing even further when she heard the increased hunger in his voice. Still, despite how highly aroused she was herself, she forced herself to say, "I don't know! I shouldn't!" As she said this, thoughts of her husband ran through her mind.

Even though he sensed Joan's inner conflict from what she said, Stephen's raging testosterone got the best of him making him cast aside his usual gentleness with women. Pushing her again, he boldly reached forward and started brushing his hands across Joan's chest, briefly cupping then squeezing her breasts directly through her dress, savoring the feeling of them in his hands and the way she lustfully sighed when he touched her before slowly moving his hands back up toward her neck, caressing her exposed, soft skin just as he had done in the other room. Loving the way Joan had closed her eyes when he touched her more intimately a few seconds earlier, knowing her resistance was weakening, he quickly lowered his hands and fondled her again, this time for a longer period of time, asking as he did so, "Are you sure?" When she didn't respond to his question, he then began to slide his fingertips around the front and sides of her chest, his touch reaching a peak when he boldly pinched what were her obviously erect nipples hidden beneath her dress.

Soon though, after moving back up to her neck so he could caress her there once more, Stephen could tell by the look on Joan's face that she was ripe for him to take another gamble. Excited by this, he quickly curled his right index finger underneath one of the dress straps resting on Joan's shoulder; a second later, pulling on it as he lowered it down across her upper arm until it rested loosely in the air. Seeing no resistance, swallowing due to another rush, he then proceeded to do the same thing on the other side.

Smiling from his work when completed, it was then that he realized that Joan was now trembling as hard as he had seen her doing so all night, her eyes still closed as she continued to steadily breathe. Emboldened with what he was witnessing, he then moved his hands down the side of her body, gripping her dress just below her breasts before pulling the upper portion down to where it settled at her hips, his act fully exposing the lacey bra that was hidden beneath; finding himself thrilled even more a few seconds later when Joan surprised him, showing him she was consenting to what he was doing when she slowly adjusted her arms, freeing herself from the straps of the dress.

Feeling his own face flushing now, Stephen immediately focused on the beauty of Joan's face again, greatly admiring how she was steadily looking more and more intoxicated with lust. Still growing more excited as each second passed, he then took yet another gamble, moving his hands to take hold of Joan's dress one last time; a breathless moment later, pulling on it, his hands trembling when he saw more of Joan's succulent body being exposed directly before his eyes as he slowly slid the material down the length of her petite frame, kneeling before her as he did so; grunting when he watched her helping him by stepping away from her dress when he reached her ankles, the visual heightened by the way she hesitated a few seconds before doing so, both knowing her cautious movement was freeing herself from the dress completely.

As this was happening, Joan felt faint as Stephen slowly pulled her dress down the length of her body, again not believing what she was doing, barely comprehending what she was allowing an almost complete stranger do to her. Also at that moment however, as she stood there observing Stephen kneeling before her as he removed her clothing, the fact that he was completely naked heightening what she was feeling, she couldn't ever recall being as nervously aroused as she was then. A few seconds later, as she stepped away from the dress, almost feeling like it was an out of body experience as she did so, knowing she was now much more exposed and vulnerable as she stood before him only in her bra and panties, a larger part of her then began to feel empowerment by what she was doing; feeling this due to the way Stephen was now looking at her, seeing that he had nothing but lust for her in his eyes, enhancing how feminine and sexy she felt standing before him. These sensations, this sense of being desired, making her realize it had been a long time since she had felt that way; and she both loved and missed the feeling.

For the next minute or two, as his eyes continued to soak in her beauty, Stephen began to slowly run his hands all around Joan's body. At first, starting at her calves before working his way up her thighs, purposely avoiding the most feminine aspect of her body when he turned toward the subtle curves of her hips, standing as he worked his way higher; feeling his heart racing as he watched his fingertips glide over her soft stomach, greatly admiring the sexy visual created by her pierced navel; taking in a slow, deep breath when he worked his way up to her chest, briefly letting the tips of his fingers brush over her breasts to tease her again before running his hands up to her neck and shoulders. Then, asking her softly, "Can I see more? Can I see more of your gorgeous body?"

Hearing this, Joan reflexively sighed. But, despite how incredible she felt, visions of her husband again popped back into her mind. Torn with all that was happening, with the was she was feeling, she replied, "I don't know! I've never done anything like this before!" After a brief pause, she then added, "I can't believe I'm even letting any of this happen!"

With his hormones raging, Stephen thought for a moment, then followed, "Earlier tonight, Brent said he doesn't consider oral sex or sex with a condom actually doing it. What do you think?" As he said this, he knew it might sound desperate but he didn't care. Trying to tease her more, he then started to slide a single fingertip slowly up and down Joan's chest, sliding it around and directly between her breasts.

Drawing in a nervous breath, Joan felt alarmed from what Stephen said. However, she also enjoyed yet another pleasing chill deep inside her body as he stimulated her skin with his finger. After taking a few moments to contemplate how to respond, she soon said, "Sometimes I think it's a stupid point of view. Sex is sex. But, sometimes, I don't know. Sometimes I can see his point."

Feeling butterflies in his stomach, Stephen then asked, "And, what are you thinking right now?" As he said this, feeling another surge of adrenaline, he then swiftly moved his hand and briefly pinched one of Joan's nipples that was clearly pressing against the thin material of her bra; smiling when he saw her wince with pleasure from what he had done.

Sighing, drawing in another deep breath to control herself following the pleasing stimulus created by his pinch, she said softly, "I don't know!" After saying this, a part of her realizing that her own confusion, her own torment not knowing what to do was only arousing herself even more.

Studying Joan, Stephen could see her conflict, the uncertainty in her face. Because of this, he knew this wasn't the time to see if he could push her harder again. Attempting to make her feel more comfortable but not wanting to do anything less exciting, he then asked, "Would two people watching each other as they touch themselves, watching each other masturbate, would that be cheating?"

Absorbing this, Joan drew in another deep breath, and then said, "I don't know!" After a few seconds of thought though, she soon followed, "No! I don't think so!" Thinking more about her response, however, she quickly added, "But I'm not sure I could do something like that! That's such a private thing to do!"

Taking advantage of the opening, albeit a small one, Stephen then asked, "Would it make you uncomfortable if I touched myself while I looked at you?"

The second she absorbed Stephen's words, she became attuned to how much she was shaking again. Thinking about his question, she thought his doing so right in front of her would be an extremely kinky thing to see; not to mention, a major turn on. The thought of him touching himself as he looked at her flattered her greatly, as well. Because of this, she whispered, "No!"

Smiling, Stephen purposely added fuel to the fire when he then asked, "Would it make you uncomfortable if I touched myself while I looked at you wearing nothing at all?"

As she absorbed Stephen's words this time around, Joan released a clearly audible sigh. Feeling another chill running up and down her spine as she thought about it for a moment, she eventually replied, "I don't know!" Pausing, feeling fear filled caution, she realized her body was overriding what her conscious was telling her when she eventually asked guardedly, "If I did, would you promise to be good?"

Prepared for her to say no, Stephen swallowed anxiously from Joan's response, immediately answering, "Like I said before, I won't do anything that you wouldn't want me to do!"

Sighing heavily again, Joan could say nothing.

At that moment, Stephen knew then he could do more. But, he also knew he would need to move fast so as not to allow Joan any time to possibly change her mind. Because of this, as Joan continued to stand silently before him, he immediately began to run his fingertips around her chest, breasts and stomach, using his hands purposely to slowly seduce her even further. As his own excitement began to build as the seconds passed though, he touch gradually began to focus on her breasts more and more; his experience with women making him work on her in a way he had found almost all women very much enjoyed. Knowing he was succeeding when Joan closed her eyes and started to softly moan, loving how she gasped favorably whenever he zeroed in on her nipples.

The intimacy of his touch eventually reached a peak for them both, however, when Stephen decided it was time for more. Sliding his hands across the sides of Joan's chest to her back, he took hold of her bra and quickly unclasped it, literally groaning out loud before the lacey material even had a chance to hit the floor as his eyes absorbed what he thought was were flawless, perfect breasts now fully exposed before him. Mesmerized, feeling his heart rate increasing it's already rapid rhythm, he then said to her with absolute sincerity, "You're breathtaking, Joan! Simply, breathtaking!"

Between Stephens's compliment and the cool air now dancing over her nipples, Joan could feel them getting even harder then they had been just a few seconds before. A moment later, moaning when Stephen ran his fingers over them, stimulating them as he softly pinched each one between his fingers. Steadily finding she wanted him to touch her more and more as he continued to play with her.

For Stephen, seeing how Joan's body was responding to his touch, he could feel his mouth starting to water as he continued to admire her breasts; loving how her brown nipples stood so prominently off her flesh; loving how they responded so readily to his touch, how they became more distinctly erect. Eventually, thoroughly enjoying how perfect she felt when he cupped and fondled her naked breasts fully with his hands. As he continued his exploration of her chest though---something that was pleasing for them both---it wasn't long until he found he was becoming consumed with desire to see even more of her succulent body.

Acting on this, without ever asking for permission, his exceptionally high testosterone level pushing him along, he began to slowly kneel before her again. Looking up at her as he settled on his knees, seeing she was staring back at him with what looked to be lazy, half-drunk eyes, he placed his hands on her knees before slowly running them up and down the sides of her thighs, stopping after a period of time when he worked his way back up to her hips. Then, swallowing with nervous energy, he gripped the band of her panties and began to slowly pull them down from her hips, down the length of her thighs. Shaking when he saw her feminine essence being exposed directly before him, he then swallowed hungrily once again when he pushed her last remaining article of clothing down over her calves; savoring how she stepped out of them with only a slight bit of hesitation, her act allowing herself to stand completely naked in front of him.

Trembling now almost uncontrollably, Joan asked herself, What are you doing? You need to stop!However, when she saw the way Stephen was looking at her with his piercing blue eyes, this thought slowly drifted away. As she began to feel his hands caressing her legs, her stomach, and ever so enjoyably, his fingertips brushing the small patch of pubic hair that rested above her sex, she thought of what Stephen had requested of her a few moments earlier. She was still open to allowing Stephen to please himself as he looked at her. But, now that she was completely naked, completely exposed, she could feel something changing inside. She knew what it was: it was her body starting to stir for more. However, despite what her body was telling her, she knew she had to stay mentally strong.

That would be tough.

The reason why? As Stephen eventually worked his hands back up her body, he again stood before her. Then, staring at her, he leaned into her and kissed her gently on her neck. When he pulled back, seeing no resistance, he suddenly and unexpectedly lowered his upper body, placing his mouth directly over her left nipple, making her gasp out loud when he hungrily sucked her flesh deep into his mouth. A few seconds later, making her cringe with delight when he started to flick his tongue around her highly sensitive areola, doing so for a joyful length of time before doing the same exact thing on the other side; holding her firmly at her waist as he repeated the process several times over, thoroughly enjoying how she squirmed the entire time.

After a minute or two though, Stephen stood again, admiring the pleased and hungry look now present on Joan's face. Licking his lips, he then said to her, "Sorry! You're breasts are just so perfect, I couldn't stop myself from doing that!"

Breathless and shaking, Joan could only reply simply, "That's okay!"

Thrilled to hear this, feeling more inspired as his lust raged, Stephen then asked, "Would you like me to do that somewhere else?"

Absorbing this, Joan deeply sighed due to the kinkiness of his question. However, still trying to stay strong, she forced herself to answer him, saying, "I don't know! No! I think that would be to much!" After a brief pause, pleased that she was controlling herself despite the way her body was screaming at her in protest, she followed, "I'm sorry!"

"That's okay! Don't be sorry! Remember, look how hard you've got me!"

When Joan heard this, she looked down. Even now, focusing on his erection again, she couldn't help but feel another rush. As she continued staring at it, she soon said to him, pleased with herself further that she was doing so, "I don't think I can go any further. But, I don't mind if you want to finish!" Pausing a second, she then said, "I think it would be mean if I didn't let you do that!"

sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
463 Followers