An Adventure in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers

Listening closely, it was Stephen's turn to feel a rush. However, wanting to confirm that she would be willing to let him cum right in front of her, he asked, "Are you sure?"

Smiling shyly, Joan replied, "Yeah! I can't believe I'm saying this but I think it would be a big turn on for me to see you do that!"

Feeling another chill, Stephen immediately wanted play with her, saying, "It excites me immensely hearing you say that! But, I got to warn you, when I'm this turned on, I cum a lot!"

Feeling a sharp twinge in her sex hearing this, Joan grinned and said, "That's okay! There's some towels in here!"

Shaking, Stephen slowly took hold of his erection and started to stroke himself, arching his body in a subtle way that made his erection stand out more prominently in front of him. After a few moments though, as his eyes drifted up and down the length of Joan's body, he asked, "To help me, would you mind if I touched you while I'm doing this?"

Finding herself becoming much more aroused then she thought she would watching Stephen masturbate just a few feet in front of her, Joan asked cautiously, "Where?"

Rolling the dice, Stephen replied with a question of his own, "Everywhere?"

As she had done before, still working to stay strong, Joan answered, "I don't know!" However, after a brief pause, she said, "I don't think I can let you touch me down there! But, you can touch me anywhere else you want to, though!"

"Okay!" As he said this, Stephen was disappointed that Joan hadn't given him permission to do more with her. However, despite this, he was still hopeful he might be able to seduce her into doing a little more, which did nothing but increase the arousal he was already feeling. Because of this, he soon took a step closer to her, leaving himself standing just a foot away from her body. Licking his lips, he then began to stroke his erection with his right hand as his left once again started to caress her soft skin. Due to his arousal though, it wasn't long until his focus returned to her succulent breasts; smiling as he witnessed the way she favorably responded by closing her eyes, occasionally cooing to the way he again stimulated her nipples.

Soon though, when he watched Joan lean against the wall behind her, doing so she could relax and more readily enjoy what he was doing to her, he suddenly realized another opening was being presented to him. Acting on this, feeling another chill not knowing how she would respond, he asked, "Sweetie! I know you don't want me to touch you down there, but, with the way you are feeling right now, would you like to touch yourself, too? I would absolutely love to watch you do that! I know you said earlier that you're not sure you could do that in front of me...but...you have no idea how much it would thrill me to see you pleasing yourself!!" After a few seconds, hoping to verbally seduce her further, he then added, "And I would really love to see how wet you are, too! See if you're as wet as I think you are! See if you are as wet as I am hard!"

Feeling Stephen firmly pinching one of her nipples after he spoke, Joan felt like an electric current was shooting through her entire body. With eyes half closed, she was just barely able to make herself say, "I don't know!"

Feeling his own body starting to tremble more, knowing this was due to the increasing hunger he had for her, Stephen immediately responded, nearly pleading, "Come on! I would love to see you touching your sweet little pussy for me!"

Grunting with lust, Joan began to feel her mind getting cloudy. Well aware that a very particular part of her body was begging for attention and had been for some time, Joan knew her body was trying to dictate what she should do again. Still though, she was mentally trying to stay strong. Torn by this though, she then started to contemplate what she should do, asking herself,Letting him watch me touch myself isn't cheating, is it?She chose the answer when she finally responded, whispering, "Okay! But you promise not do to anything, right?"

"Absolutely!" As he said this, Stephen felt another pleasing chill. However, before Joan could say or do anything further, he moved his hands and placed them on the sides of her chest. Moving her without asking for permission, he picked her up and sat her down on a desk that was holding some towels a few feet to his left, leaving her in the middle with her buttocks and the soles of her feet on the surface, her knees bent before her. Feeling his face flush, he then placed his hands on her knees and started to slowly spread them apart, swallowing heavily when he saw the exquisite dark lips of her labia for the very first time.

After enjoying a strong thrill allowing another man to take in the sight of her femininity, Joan's proper upbringing quickly made her reflexively lower her hand to cover herself. Within seconds though, when she watched Stephen step back from the desk as he began to stroke his erection while looking at her hungrily, she immediately felt another powerful rush. Savoring the sensation, feeling empowered by it, she found herself slowly extending her middle finger, soon placing it directly between the folds of her labia, sighing loudly when she then began to stimulate her swollen clitoris. Soon, spreading her legs even further apart as she curled her toes over the edge of the small desk. In a very short period of time, feeling lust and pleasure boiling inside her body as she began to subtly grind her pelvis into her fingers, wanting to do nothing but explode as her eyes locked in on Stephen's impressive erection as he continued to masturbate right in front of her.

Mesmerized by what he was witnessing, it wasn't long until Stephen asked with a shaking voice, "Put one of your fingers inside yourself, I want to see how wet you are!!"

Opening her mouth to ease her breathing, trembling, Joan said nothing and did what he asked, moaning when she felt two of her own fingers penetrating her sex. A few seconds later, not believing what she was doing when she extended her hand in front of her to lewdly show Stephen how wet she was.

Not even thinking about what he was doing, seeing how her fingers were literally glistening due to how saturated they were with her vaginal juices, Stephen compulsively grabbed hold of Joan's hand and leaned closer to her. A second later, placing her fingers into his mouth so he could taste her, closing his eyes as he savored both the incredible sweetness of her secretions and the way she moaned from the shock of his doing so.

Feeling Stephen's warm mouth engulfing her fingers, Joan moaned not only from the eroticism and boldness from what he was doing, but also from the joy she felt as she stimulated herself more vigorously with her other hand. The incredible sensation enhanced when she heard Stephen say, "Hmm! You have no idea how much I'm dying to taste more of you!"

Feeling a sharp chill, Joan could literally feel her nipples contracting as she continued to take in what he said. Still, being strong, she replied, "No! I'm sorry! I can't!" She didn't want to say this, but she knew she had too.

"That's okay!" Stephen immediately replied, drawing in a deep breath. However, silently, he thought to himself,That's okay! We're not done, yet!

For the next minute or two, mesmerized by each other, both stimulated themselves as their eyes wandered up and down the other's body, both savoring how they felt as they did so. In time though, Stephen started to move closer to the desk, closer to Joan. When he saw no look of caution being thrown his way by her as he did so, only seeing how her eyes were locked in on his erection, he eventually decided it was time to make another bold move. Holding the shaft of his penis, he slowly leaned his hips forward slightly, purposefully brushing the head of his cock against one of Joan's lower legs, mesmerized by the incredible softness of her skin as he then began to run it a few inches slowly up and down the inner portion of her calf.

Feeling this, Joan eyes widened, a soft moan escaping her the moment she felt the heat and hardness of Stephen's manhood touching her, his boldness once again exciting her. Paralyzed, completely lost in the sensation and eroticism with what he was doing, she continued to watch as Stephen continued to rub his erection against her lower leg. At one point, moving his way down so he could rub the head of his cock playfully over her foot and toes, the entire time shaking more and more as the lust inside her felt like it was literally boiling.

As he thoroughly enjoyed the way Joan was allowing him to touch her skin with his cock, even though what he was doing was relatively safe and tame, he could see clearly on Joan's face that she was beginning to get lost, looking like someone does when their intoxicated. This look heightened by the way her nipples stood angrily erect off her breasts and the way her pussy looked absolutely soaked as she continued to play with herself with her fingers. Fearful she might snap out of her hormonal induced fog at any time though, he preemptively said to her, "Don't worry! I just really want to feel you this way!!" When Joan didn't respond to what he said however, seeing a glazed look in her eyes, he knew then he could roll the dice one more time.

Taking in a deep breath, salivating knowing what he was about to do, Stephen quickly adjusted his body, reaching forward so he could wrap his hands around Joan's hips. Grabbing her firmly, he then pulled her forward until her bottom was left resting just at the edge of the desk. Then, leaving her with barely enough time to cry out "No!" in protest to what he was doing, Stephen aggressively spread her thighs wide apart just before burying his mouth into her beautiful, succulent pussy; smiling when he heard Joan release a shocked but lust filled scream; holding her down as she began to grind her pelvis hard against his face; savoring how much she tasted like honey as she moaned and spasmed as he continued to please her with his lips and tongue.

For Joan, the moment Stephen unexpectantly grabbed her, she reflexively cried out for him to stop. The instant she felt the heat of his mouth and tongue touching her clitoris, however, she felt a wave a pleasure surge its way through her entire body, right into the depths of her soul; a few moments later finding herself screaming out loud as an orgasm hit her body with force. With everything that had occurred this night, with all the sexual tension that had been building inside her, she finally had the stimulation her body needed to explode. Falling back against the desk, she could only writhe in ecstasy as Stephen continued working on her sex, soon pinching her nipples to increase the bliss her body was experiencing that much more.

In a far too short period of time though, feeling her clitoris becoming to sensitive for Stephen's incredible tongue, she raised her upper body and braced her weight with one of her elbows. Looking at Stephen with cloudy eyes, she then lowered her one of her hands and placed it on top of his head to silently tell him he needed to stop. A moment later, feeling like she was floating on air when she focused on Stephen's sharp blue eyes and his happy, playful grin; a strong, brief shiver hitting her when she became keenly aware how his lower face was now smeared wet, knowing this was a mixture of his saliva and her own lubrication.

Thrilled that he had completed what had been an incredibly intense desire to taste her, thrilled even more that he had made her cum, Stephen continued staring back at Joan's beautiful face as he started exploring her inner thighs with his fingertips, admiring the incredible softness and texture of them as he did so. Soon, occasionally running one of his hands over her flat stomach before brushing his fingers through her delicate pubic hair; licking his lips subconsciously when he then ever so briefly ran one of his fingers between her labia; again finding himself mesmerized by her heat and wetness before placing his finger in his mouth to get just one more taste of her. After a few moments playing with her like this though, he finally asked her, "Did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy letting me make you cum?"

Sighing, Joan could only respond by saying, "Yes!"

"Good!" After a brief pause, savoring her simple response, Stephen then asked, "Should we stop there?"

Hearing this, Joan knew she should be feeling guilty about what just happened, even more so when images of her husband flashed through her mind. But, as she sat there thoroughly enjoying the sensation of Stephen teasing her skin, his touch somehow enhancing the way her body continued to shake from the orgasmic high she had just a few moments earlier, she wondered what was happening to her when she didn't. However, despite her present lack of guilt, she still forced herself to say, "Yeah! Maybe we should!" Within seconds though, she couldn't hold back saying, "I'd feel bad... I'd feel selfish if you didn't get to feel as good as you made me feel, though!"

Absorbing her words, Stephen winced. A few seconds later though, he leaned forward so he could kiss one of Joan's inner thighs. Reaching down, he then started to stroke himself again, enjoying how good it felt doing so. After a brief moment, he then asked her with what was obviously lust and anticipation in his voice, "And how should we accomplish that?"

Hearing the hunger in Stephen's voice when he asked, Joan could feel her body burning. Not knowing how to answer however, fearful of going anywhere near how she might really want to respond to his question, she made herself say to him guardedly, "I don't know... I'm not sure how much I could let myself help you!"

Reading a mixture of emotions in Joan's face, Stephen cautiously judged she might be feeling some guilt at the moment. Torn between thoughtfulness of her emotions but still wanting desperately to see how much further he could push her, he said softly, "That's okay! You don't have to do anything you don't want to do!" After a brief pause, however, he followed, "But are you sure wouldn't you mind if I got off, too?"

Sighing, still titillated by the thought of him cumming in front of her, Joan whispered, "No!" As she said so, she felt another rush, the sensation produced by the fact she now wanted to see him explode just as she had.

Smiling, Stephen felt a thrill of his own as he said, "Remember, I cum a lot! Are you still sure?"

Getting more and more intrigued by this, wanting to see if he really did so, Joan quickly replied, "Yeah! I'm sure!"

Feeling his hormones beginning to flow more readily again with their verbal foreplay, Stephen then asked, "Would you like to see me to that?"

After biting down on her lower lip, Joan whispered, "Yeah!"

"Can I touch you to help me do it?"

Deeply sighing as she both felt and watched Stephen's tongue teasing one of her inner thighs, she answered softly, "Yeah!"

"Anywhere?"

Jumping after Stephen moved his head so he could firmly kiss her pussy, loving how he boldly flicked his tongue against her clitoris, she replied, "Yes!"

Without missing a beat, as Stephen looked directly into Joan's eyes he wet two of his fingers on his right hand, slipping them both slowly into the warmth of her pink hole a moment later, savoring the heat and tightness of her precious box as he did so. Thrilled, he then asked seductively, "How about here?"

Grunting, Joan felt her body shudder as she watched Stephen's fingers disappear inside her. Gripping the sides of the desk as he started to stimulate her ever so favorably from within, she quickly found herself rocking her hips back and forth, timing her rhythm to match Stephen's incoming penetration with his large fingers. Closing her eyes, she then fully concentrated on the sensation, soon feeling the tension that comes before one explodes steadily growing inside her again. The entire time, thinking to herself,God, Joan! What are you doing? However, just as she was getting close to another release, she felt frustration when Stephen unexpectantly pulled his hand away.

Opening her eyes, immediately Joan felt a strong sense of nervousness when she both witnessed and felt Stephen starting to rub his erection against her inner thigh. Reflexively, she swiftly placed her hand over her vagina as she tried to close her thighs, finding it impossible to do so by the way Stephen strongly held her legs apart.

Seeing how Joan was looking at him, sensing her anxiety, Stephen quickly said to her calmly, "Don't worry! I won't do anything you don't want me to do!"

Feeling paralyzed again Joan could only stare back at him, not able to keep at bay the renewed and pleasing sensations she felt deep inside her body as Stephen continued to run his manhood up and down the length of one of her thighs, moving slowly from one to the other. A minute later, gasping out loud, her face deeply flushing when Stephen suddenly leaned into to her and started to playfully slap his cock against her vulnerably exposed pussy. Both of them feeling a rush not only by the kinky sensation but also by the sound created when his flesh slapped against her's, both well aware of the unique and subtle splashing noise that could be heard dramatically highlighting just how wet she was.

After teasing her this way for a brief moment though, Stephen's arousal soon made him press down on the shaft of his tool, smiling as he manipulated his cock directly between Joan's swelling labia; grinning as he admired the way her light brown lips seemed to grip his penis as if they had a life of their own, not wanting to let go of him. Licking his lips, mesmerized by the visual, he then started to rub the full nine-inches of his erection slowly up and down the vertical slit of Joan's sex, loving it when she slowly started to rock her hips back and forth as he steadily teased her, his act teasing himself just as much as it did her.

Breathing through her mouth, Joan felt intoxicated as she looked down to watch Stephen's manhood sliding against her sex, shivering whenever he stimulated her clitoris purposely with his tool. Feeling like a powerful current was running directly from her clitoris all the way through her entire body, she could feel herself steadily wanting more as the seconds passed. Still, despite how hungry she was, despite how sexually charged she was becoming, she still couldn't get her husband out of her mind. Thinking this, even as she continued to softly rock her pelvis against Stephen's erection, her voice filled with tension, she forced herself to say, "I don't know if we should do this anymore! We should stop!"

Between the way Joan's body was reacting to the stimulation he was providing her, despite what she was saying, it was obvious to Stephen that she was in deep conflict. Instantly, though, taking advantage of this, he decided to push her. Holding his tool firmly at the base, he quickly moved his erection and placed the large, bulbous head of it directly against her labia before boldly pushing the head of his cock just an inch into her vagina; enough to make the both of them wince from the blissful sensation. Pulling out just as quickly, he said to her as he again started to lightly tap his penis against her sex, "Are you sure? Are you sure you don't want to feel more of this?"

Shaking almost violently, at that moment Joan could never recall wanting anything as desperately as she did then. Still, however, she was deeply torn with what she should do.

Not responding to what he said, Stephen again pushed her, placing the tip of his cock back into her warm, pink hole. This time, leaving himself inside her for just a few seconds longer then he had done before, loving the pure mask of lust on Joan's face as he did so. After pulling out, he then started to concentrate all of his attention on her clitoris, rubbing the head of his cock directly against her button, saying, "What do you think, Joan? Look how incredibly hard you've made me! Are you sure you don't want to feel me all the way inside you? Even for just a little bit?"

sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers