An Adventure in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers

Smiling due to the sight of Joan's brief shiver, less then a minute later, Stacey said to her softly as they followed their husbands out of the strip club, "You'll be okay, Joan! Our husband's will protect us!" After a brief pause though, her next words out of her mouth said purposefully to tease her, she then added, "But, stay close to one of them because I guarantee you, with the way you look tonight sweetie, there are going to be a lot of men at this place were headed to who are going to want to fuck you!"

Hearing this, Joan instantly felt another rush. This time, one that was even stronger then the one she had only a few moments earlier.

When the four reached outside, Brent began to pull his keys out of his pocket as he asked Stephen, "Is this place far? Should we get directions from you or just follow you?"

Shaking his head, Stephen replied, "Why don't you just come with us? The place is kind of hidden away and can be tricky to find. Would that be okay?"

After looking at Joan to make sure it would be fine with her, Brent replied, "Sure!"

A few minutes later, Brent and Joan were both admiring the comfortable leather seats in Stephen's Mercedes as he merged his car soundlessly onto the freeway. Wishing he had a car like this for his own, Brent pushed the envy he was feeling out of his head when he asked their new friends playfully, "So, with the number of people you two have been intimate with, as you hinted earlier, I'm guessing you two have had somefun times at this place were heading to."

Laughing, Stephen replied, "That's a fair and accurate guess!"

Feeling confident that the boldness of their conversation could continue, Brent then asked, "I'm curious! Do both of you have sex with other people now?"

Simultaneously, Stephen and Stacey replied, "Yeah! We do!" A few seconds later, Stacey turned her shoulder to look back at Brent and Joan, asking, "We hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable!"

For Brent, it didn't. Actually, just the opposite, it excited him immensely.

For Joan though, it did. But, with the way her body was feeling now, only slightly. However, Joan found she needed to ask, "Does it ever bother you that the other is having sex with somebody else, though?"

Smiling, Stacey replied, "I love Stephen with all my heart and soul and I know without a doubt he thinks the same of me!" As she said this, Joan saw Stephen reaching his hand over so he could caress his wife's thigh. As Stacey continued, she said further, "We have always had really high sex drives but, in time, we started getting bored with each other...just like most couples do. But, after some exploration, we discovered the lifestyle and found it to be extremely exciting for us. To answer your question: 'Does it bother us?' No! For me, I look at it as nothing more then pleasurable, physical sex; just sex, not making love. Also, I love watching him being pleased by another woman. It turns me on knowing he is enjoying himself!"

As Joan listened to Stacey and Stephen talk more about swinging, she could feel herself steadily becoming more aroused then she was already. However, she also felt conflicted that she was feeling this way. From her upbringing, her conscious kept telling her that what they were doing was sinful and wrong. But, despite this, she continued to feel more and more titillated as she learned more about their experience. As she continued to sit silently in the back seat of the Mercedes, she couldn't help thinking to herself,Why are you doing this? Why did you let Stephen touch you the way he did? Why am I so excited about all of this? Why can't I stop?And as she began to think more distinctly about the type of place where she was headed, all she could do was nervously bite down on her lower lip, wondering what else lie ahead for her this night.

Soon though, snapping herself away from these thoughts and still wanting to know more about Stephen and Stacey, Joan then asked, "Do you ever get jealous?"

Grinning, Stacey replied, "Sometimes, but not in the way you would normally think! I only get jealous when Stephen does something that was more fun then what I did!"

After a few moments of silence, Stephen looked into the rearview mirror and asked, "Have you two ever fantasized about having sex with other people?"

Hearing this, both Brent and Joan were silent for a few seconds. However, as he looked over at Joan, Brent replied, "After we've watched an adult movie, I've sometimes lightly talked dirty to her about something like that. I'm not sure if I could see her doing that in real life, though" As he spoke, Brent said this for what he thought would be Joan's benefit. But, it was lie.

Listening, Joan smiled. Before she could say anything herself though, she heard Stephen asking her directly, "How about you Joan? You hinted earlier you might have some curiosity what it would be like to be intimate with someone else. Do you think you could ever actually do something like that?"

Immediately, Joan replied, "No! I don't think I could ever cheat on Brent! I don't know if I could live with myself!"

"What if he knew what you were doing, would that be cheating?"

Hearing this, Joan felt a chill. As goose bumps rised on her skin again, she quickly replied, "I don't know! That's a pretty serious question!"

Before anything else could be asked of her---and thankfully because she was beginning to feel like she was in a spotlight again---Joan saw Stacey pointing to a sign as she said out loud, "We're just about there!"

Less then a minute later, Stephen guided his car into a parking lot, needing to drive to the back of a large building so he could find a place to park. As he looked for a spot, the number of cars present surprised Brent. He never would have guessed there werethismany swingers in a city. But, then again, they were in "Sin City".Most of the people here are probably just tourists,he thought to himself further.

As for Joan, seeing the parking lot was full herself made her feel both nervous and safe. Safety in numbers, but then again, after what Stacey had whispered to her in the club earlier, she still felt concerned that someone might try to have their way with her. Taking a deep breath after Stephen finally parked his car, she took hold of Brent's hand as she stepped out of it, immediately realizing how much she was shaking inside due to the amount of nervous energy that had built up inside her over the last couple of hours.

Thinking to herself as they started walking toward the club, she realized that when this night had started, she had only wanted to do something she thought would be exciting by simply visiting a strip club. But what was happening now was far more then anything she had planned or expected. However, despite this, she was also very attuned to the excitement and arousal she was currently feeling, a level much higher then anything she was hoping to experience when their adventure this night had started. Because of this, with each step she took toward the entrance of the swingers club, she could feel herself becoming more and more anxious with anticipation, consumed wondering what she was going to see next.

Upon entering the club, Joan thought Stacey's description of the place was exactly as she said it was, finding it wasn't threatening or seedy as she was expecting it to be at all. However, as her eyes wandered around the lower level of the club, it wasn't long until she discovered two women busily kissing and fondling each other's breasts, the sight of the women doing so openly right in front of sixty or more people immediately slowing down the pace of her walk. A few seconds later though, forcing her eyes to break away from the scene out of fear she would look like she was staring, she quickly locked her eyes onto another woman who had her back pressed against a man standing behind her, the woman's face showing she was very much enjoying whatever kind of stimulation he was providing her as he worked his hand rhythmically underneath the front portion of her skirt.

A few moments later, Joan then stopped dead in her tracks when she saw a man who looked to be in his early twenties walking past her, the towel that was wrapped around his waist appearing to be the only thing that was covering his nakedness. However, it was the movement underneath the man's towel that prevented her from taking another step because she knew instantly that the man was masturbating right in front of her, not to mention everyone else. When she caught the man looking directly at her a few seconds later though, seeing him smiling directly at her as he quickened the stroking motion of his hand still hidden beneath the towel, Joan immediately blushed and moved closer to Brent's side, holding his arm as if she were looking for him to protect her.

Seeing her reaction, Stephen said, "Joan, if you're uncomfortable, we can all leave right now if you want to!"

Liking that he asked, liking that he was watching out for her feelings, Joan replied, "No! I'm okay! This isn't something I see everyday, that's all!"

Preparing her, even though he didn't want to provide Joan with another possible out, Stephen followed, "Well, I just want you to know that what you're seeing now is pretty mild to what you'll likely see upstairs. Are you sure?"

"Yeah! It's not like I've never seen other people naked or having sex before. I've seen a few adult movies now and then! I'll be okay!"

Stephen and Stacey giggled a brief second hearing this for each knew seeing someone having sex on film or TV wasn't even close to what one feels when you actually see it, live and in person. Thinking this, Stephen found himself eagerly wanting to see the look on Joan's face the moment she realized this, thrilling him knowing that was going to happen very soon. Excited, he quickly said, "Well, if you think you're ready, how about we all go upstairs!"

Feeling her heartbeat picking up its pace and also feeling like she was being dared in a way by Stephen, Joan replied simply, "Let's go!"

Following Stephen and Stacey closely from behind, Brent and Joan worked their way up a spiral staircase to the second floor. After turning a few corners through a maze of hallways, both eventually saw a large crowd gathered in front of them, seeing almost everyone present looking directly through a glass wall. The second they reached it themselves however, both were immediately spellbound when they saw what was happening on the other side of the glass.

Inside the room were around thirty people, all involved in completely open acts of sex. In one corner, Brent instantly watching mesmerized as a man performed oral sex on an attractive blond, sitting with her thighs wide apart as she looked down to observe the man pleasing her, rubbing one of her bare feet across his upper back as he did so. A few moments later, his eyes moving a little more to his left to take in the sight of a women having intercourse reverse-cowgirl style, the man she was on top of laying happily on his back beneath her, holding on to her waist as he watched her sucking on another man's penis while standing at their side.

For Joan, now feeling lightheaded, she watched entranced as well, her eyes completely focused on a couple just a few feet to her right. Lost in what she was witnessing, she immediately bit down hard on her lower lip as her heart raced even faster, her eyes locking in on a young man's penis as it rhythmically slid in and out of a young woman's vagina; everything she was feeling at that moment heightened exponentially because the man's erection was the first she had ever seen firsthand besides her husband's. A few moments later though, Joan found herself releasing a lustful sigh when she witnessed another woman walking over to the man she was now focused on, watching closely as the women kissed him hard on the mouth, their tongues soon dancing visibly out of their mouths as their heads moved side to side. Her heart skipping a beat when the woman eventually broke away from the man, quickly moving down so she could kiss the brunette that was getting fucked by the man above her. Sighing yet again when she saw both of the women extending their tongues out of her mouths, soon brushing the full length of their tongues across the other's, using the rocking motion of the woman who was having intercourse to heighten the eroticism of what they experiencing; both smiling when the man began to forcibly pound himself even faster into the woman's sex as he became more excited witnessing what was happening right in front of him; at one point leaning forward so all three of them could dance their tongues together in unison.

As Brent and Joan continued to watch transfixed, Stephen and Stacey sat back to enjoy the stunned looks now present on their faces; both seeing clearly how their arousal steadily grew by the second, demonstrated by the way each nervously adjusted how they were standing. After about twenty minutes, however, Stacey couldn't take anymore. Needing to do something, she whispered a few words into Stephen's ear. Then, stepping between Joan and Brent, she boldly kissed each one of them on the cheek before saying, "I've been having a great time tonight with you two, but right now there's a place I really need to go too. I'll see you both a little later, though!" With that said, she then left them behind with Stephen in the hallway.

Looking at Stephen, Brent asked, "Is she okay?"

"Oh, yes! She's just fine! You'll see her again really soon!"

Ten minutes or so later, they did.

From the back of the room where everyone was having sex, both Brent and Joan were both instantly taken aback when they witnessed Stacey entering the room. Changed, now wearing only a silk robe, they each watched closely as she slowly walked over to where they were standing on the other side of the glass. Seeing her smile directly at them when she stopped, she quickly shocked them even further when she nonchalantly allowed the robe to drop down the length of her body, letting herself stand completely naked before them.

Immediately, Joan turned to catch Stephen's reaction, not surprised again when she saw the look of pride he had for his wife clearly present on his face; his loving wink enhancing what she had already expected to see from him even further. Feeling unexpected yet sharp arousal by this, Joan quickly turned to look at Stacey again, her heart skipping a beat when she watched her grabbing hold of a man who had just walked up to her by his penis, soon stroking his manhood to make him become fully erect. A few moments later, drawing in a nervous breath when she witnessed Stacey slowly kneeling before him, sighing when she then watched her hungrily guiding the man's cock directly past her lips, bringing him deep into her mouth.

For Brent, the moment he saw Stacey removing the robe from her body a minute earlier, he was lost. Consciously not aware of it, tunnel vision enveloped him as his eyes roamed over Stacey's naked body, admiring her flawless skin, her teardrop shaped breasts, her erect nipples, her hairless vagina, her legs, even her painted toes. When she licked her lips while staring directly at him, he knew right then she was telling him he could have her if he wanted to. But, with Joan at his side, for now it took all his energy to keep himself from pulling his erection out of his pants so he could stroke himself while watching her giving a very lucky man a blowjob right before his eyes.

As Joan continued to watch Stacey, she found herself becoming more and more transfixed as she witnessed her enthusiastically working on the man's penis with her mouth. Soon, swallowing when she saw Stacey reaching down to play with herself, knowing her finger was now busily stimulating her clitoris; admiring how Stacey steadied herself by both gripping and stroking the man's shaft with her opposite hand as she did so, her act stimulating the man even more. As another minute or two passed, seeing all of this, Joan still couldn't believe a woman whom she had just met and gotten to know fairly well over the last couple of hours was now having sex with a complete stranger---right before her eyes, no less. Because of this, she soon turned to Stephen and asked, "That doesn't bother you? Seeing your wife having sex with another man in front of you right now!!"

"Not at all! Like she said to you in the car, we've been doing this for years. Not all the time. Just on occasion, when we get bored. Truthfully, I absolutely love watching her with other people! Don't know why, I just do! It excites the hell out of me!!" When he finished, Joan could see the continued, if not enhanced admiration he had for Stacey in his eyes as he stared into the room over her shoulder.

Placing her full attention back on Stacey, Joan bit down on her bottom lip again when she watched her pull a condom out of the robe still lying around her feet. In a very short period of time, drawing in another anticipative breath when Stacey ripped open the package, liking the way she placed it on the man's penis by first placing the condom between her lips before pressing it over the head of the man's cock with her mouth, using her hand to unwind the rest of it down the shaft of the man's tool. Feeling her body heat rising, she then watched Stacey pulling the man down on top of her, knowing she was in the process of guiding the man's cock toward the entrance of her sex when she reached down between their bodies to take hold of his erection; envying her when she witnessed Stacey releasing a heavy moan, knowing this occurred the second she felt her body being penetrated by the man who was now pressing his full weight down on top of her.

For the next couple of minutes, Brent and Joan then stared wide-eyed as the man thrust his pelvis into Stacey's; both enjoying, especially Brent, the sight of Stacey grabbing the man tightly by his ass, encouraging him to fuck her even harder and faster with her hands. In time, each of them liking the way Stacey occasionally glanced at the three of them, seeing her smile in a way that told them she was very much enjoying what was happening before closing her eyes again so she could concentrate more readily on the pleasure her body was now experiencing.

Perhaps to excited that he was also the center of attention, it wasn't long until the man's body clinched sharply, his hips spasming as he started to cum. Grinning, feeling the man climaxing on top of her, Stacey rubbed her hands against the man's back, happily allowing him to relish the sensation of his orgasm. When finished, Stacey then tenderly kissed the man on his lips before lowering her eyes, watching him as he braced the condom with his hand so he could safely pull his way out of her sex.

For Joan, seeing the sight of the condom tip now filled with the man's white seed had a strange effect on her. Despite it being almost a lewd sight to behold, all she could feel at that moment was intense titillation by the visual. And as she continued staring at it, she suddenly felt a strong sense of envy as well.

In the room, still hungry and far from being satisfied, it didn't take long for Stacey to find someone else to play with. Before Joan and Brent could get even have a chance to fully absorb the first man, she was quickly seated on a chair, her thighs spread wide apart as another man in the room started to busily flick his tongue between the lips of her vagina. For Brent, loving the way she held the back of the man's head, pressing his face hard into her pussy as he pleased her.

Seeing the look on his wife's face, knowing from experience that she was going to want to play for a while, Stephen soon asked Brent and Joan, "Would you two like to explore the rest of the club?"

Speaking before even thinking, Brent replied, "Not really! I'd really like to watch Stacey some more!"

sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers