An Adventure in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers

Hearing this, Joan was surprised that she felt no need or desire to confront her husband about this. She knew Brent had always been faithful to her. Even in spite of where they were now, she felt she could trust him fully; although, the second she thought this, she started to wonder if she really should. Even more, she was beginning to wonder if she should even trust herself. She wasn't stupid or that naive. She knew when the hormones started to flow that they could act just like alcohol and impede you from thinking straight. Despite this though, she surprised herself when she heard herself saying, "I do, though! I want to see what else there is around here!"

Immediately, by the way things had been transpiring this night, he shouldn't have found himself surprised by anything else coming out of Joan. He still was though when he heard Joan saying this. He knew that she trusted him just as much as he did her. But, with his arousal as high as it was, combined with the way his long-standing fantasies were bouncing so prominently about in his mind, he now wanted to see if Joan would be able to push her boundaries even further then she already had done so thus far tonight. Standing there, shaking with lust, he also really wanted to continue watching Stacey as well because the sight of what she was doing in the other room was driving him crazy. Still though, as he looked at Joan, he barely believed he was encouraging her to leave his side, in a swingers club no less, when he replied, "It's up to you! I trust you! Go ahead and look around if you want! As long as you don't mind if I stay here for a while!"

Seeing the way her husband looked at her as he said this, Joan knew Brent wasn't testing her; he had never done anything like that anyway. In fact, as she looked into his eyes, she sensed he was genuinely encouraging her to go exploring, and it made her want to do just that. As she absorbed more distinctly what she was about to do, another sharp chill coursed deep through her body.

Stepping in, wanting to reinforce everything but also fearful Joan might decline and decide to stay with her husband, Stephen said, "Brent, I'll watch out for her. I promise I'll be a good boy, too!"

Hearing this, Brent smiled and nodded his head to acknowledge what Stephen said. However, he didn't believe a word of it. Looking back at Joan, he then leaned down and kissed her briefly on her lips, saying to her, "Have fun! But don't get anybody in trouble!" However, before she stepped away from him, he impulsively whispered one last thing into her ear, "And remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"

The moment she absorbed this, Joan eyes widened. Studying Brent's face, she saw him giving her a look she had never seen from him before. Smiling at him, she said "okay" then turned and started to walk with Stephen down the hallway. As she did so, it suddenly dawned on her where she had seen that type of look before: it was the same look she had seen on Stephen's face whenever he glanced at Stacey when the topic involved sex. More specifically, whenever the topic involved Stacey having sex with other people. And as she processed this more distinctly, she felt her heart skipping a few beats.

Wondering if he should've held his tongue before saying what he just did, Brent watched as Stephen and his wife walked down the hallway before disappearing around a corner. When they were gone, he instantly returned his complete attention back on Stacey, his jaw dropping slightly when he realized where a man had been a moment before was now a woman, her tongue visibly dancing all around Stacey's swollen, pink clitoris.

As he walked with Joan, Stephen couldn't believe his luck for he never expected he would actually find himself alone with her at anytime this night. Feeling his heart beating like a rabbit because of the fact that he now was, he emphasized this by saying, "I have to say, I'm both surprised and pleased that Brent didn't object to you going off alone with me!"

Smiling nervously, Joan replied, "I am, too!" After a brief pause, she then followed half-jokingly, "That's doesn't mean you're going to rape me now, does it?"

Smiling back at her, Stephen said softly, "No way! Far from it!" After a few seconds of silence, he then asked, "Well, is there any particular place around here you would like to explore?"

Not knowing what lie ahead and feeling a strong sense of nervous energy because of it, Joan quickly answered, "I don't know! What kind of other things could we see?"

Smiling, Stephen could see the caution on Joan's face. Trying to put her at ease, Stephen replied, "Well, there's an S&M room we could visit. Or, there's an area for women who are looking to play with other women, we can go there. Or, there's a place coming up shortly where a woman who wants to be the complete center of attention, meaning she wants to play with more then one person, we could go there and check it out."

As Stephen was giving her these options, they came to a room that said COUPLES ONLY. Seeing this, Joan asked, "What's this room?"

"That's for couples looking to play with other couples, exclusively. Or, for couples who want to be watched by other couples while their having sex but don't want to switch partners."

Intrigued, Joan quickly asked, "Can we go in there?"

"Yeah, we could! But, there's kind of an unwritten rule that anyone who goes in there has to be doing something intimate with their partner. Also, you kind of have to be at least partially naked when you go in there, too!"

"Oh!"

When Joan didn't start walking again, Stephen found himself intrigued and titillated by this. Studying her, he knew she could hear the occasional moan escaping the room. Intriguing him even further, Joan then asked, "What's 'partially naked' mean?"

Feeling his face starting to flush a little bit, he replied, "Um! Bra and panties or lingerie would be okay! But, nothing would be even better!"

Watching her, Stephen strongly sensed Joan was contemplating if she should venture in or not. Hoping she might, he quickly felt disappointment when he saw her beginning to walk further down the hallway. As he drew in a deep breath to calm himself, both soon turned another corner and walked a short distance until they reached another crowd. Then, before she could ask, Stephen said to Joan, "This is the place I mentioned earlier where women who are looking to be the complete center of attention can come. The unwritten rule here: the woman has to be intimate with at least two other people. The more, the merrier."

Hearing this, Joan found herself taken aback by this. She had seen such hedonism in adult movies before but still felt a little shocked that stuff like this actually happened in real life; that there were actually women out there who would do such a thing, and not be wanting some form of payment to do it. However, despite these thoughts, she also felt herself becoming deeply curious which emboldened her to swiftly maneuver her way through the crowd that was mostly made up of men, completely unaware that every one of them stared at her with heavy lust as she moved forward. Reaching the front, she then gasped aloud, holding her fingers over her mouth when she saw what was happening inside the room.

Lying before her, two women, each surrounded by five or six men were allowing each and every one of them to do almost anything they wanted to with their bodies. As she stared wide-eyed, Joan quickly focused on a woman to her right. Several years older and much more voluptuous then she was, Joan could see the woman laying flat on her back, sighing when she discovered both of the woman's nipples were being drawn deeply into the hungry mouths of two different men, one black, the other white; sighing further when her eyes wandered further down the woman's body, seeing yet another man resting between her open legs, busily stimulating her sex with a large, pink dildo as he flicked his tongue over the hood of her vagina; her focus soon switching back to the woman's face, feeling a chill when she caught the woman starting to guide a black man's incredibly large penis deep her mouth, devouring him as she started stroking another black man's impressive erection with her hand as he rested on his knees on the opposite side; swallowing anxiously as she then watched the woman switch back and forth between the two grinning men.

After a couple of minutes, Joan eventually saw to her left that things were becoming much more intense for the other woman in the room. As her eyes absorbed what was about to happen just a few feet away from her, Joan felt breathless when she realized the woman was adjusting her body so she could be sandwiched between two men. Less then a minute later, the tall and slender blond making Joan bite down on her lower lip when she allowed herself to be double penetrated, an Hispanic man quickly burying his cock deep into her ass doggy-style from behind while a black man pressed his manhood deep into her pussy, fucking her lustfully from below. Soon, the loud moans escaping from the woman as she writhed in ecstasy between the two naked men making Joan's nipples ache almost painfully. A few moments later, grunting quietly when she saw three other men placing themselves directly in front of the blond woman's face, each holding the back of the woman's head as they each took turns shoving their erections into her moaning mouth, muffling her steady, joy filled screams.

For the next ten minutes or so, Joan continued to watch spellbound, feeling her body trembling as hard as it had ever done before as she witnessed the two women being maneuvered into several different positions; the men surrounding them using their bodies as they saw fit. Watching further as the men pounded their cocks into various holes; watching as the women moved their hands and mouths from one erect penis to the next; Joan's audible sighs heard by Stephen whenever the two of them witnessed a man peaking; each man shooting his cum all over a particular woman's sweaty body; the man who came quickly replaced by another.

As all of this was occurring before her, Joan couldn't hold back from sighing even louder when she eventually felt Stephen placing his hands over her shoulders, feeling herself tingling sharply inside when he started running his fingertips slowly up and down the length of her upper arms; his touch giving her goose bumps when he soon started to pleasingly caress the soft, sensitive skin at the nape of her neck. Lost in what she was witnessing before her, combined with Stephen's caress, she was barely aware what she was doing when she subtly turned her head to the side, feeling her hair standing on end when Stephen placed his mouth closer to her ear, his hot breath and the way he ever so gently brushed his lips and chin against her skin making her vaginal muscles contract from within. In time, sighing again when she heard him ask, "Is there a part of you wishing you were one of those women, Joan?" However, when she felt him pressing his body tighter against her's, feeling what was obviously his erection pressing into the small of her back, warning bells went off in her head and she quickly stepped away. Turning to him, she said, "We need to stop! Brent could see us! We should go!"

Damn, Stephen immediately thought to himself,don't push it with her like that. When they both turned a corner, no longer able to see the crowd behind them, he said, "I'm sorry! I guess I let my hormones get the best of me!"

Smiling, still feeling like her body was on fire, Joan quickly replied, "That's okay! I was letting mine get the best of me, too!" As she looked at Stephen, she could tell he was genuinely sorry for touching her the way he did. Thinking about what had being transpiring between the two of them so far this night, she was deeply flattered by it all. He was definitely making her feel sexy and desired.

Emboldened by this, when the two of them arrived at a divide in the hallway, Joan looked down one and saw another hallway that was about thirty feet long with three doors on each of side of it. Seeing this, Joan asked curiously, "What's down here?"

Smiling, memories of this section of the club heavy on his mind, he replied, "These are private rooms. Places where couples or groups can come for privacy."

Without looking back at him, Joan started to walk down the hallway. Reaching the first door, she stopped when she heard the loud moans of a woman on the other side, the woman sounding like she was obviously in the midst of some highly pleasurable sex. Biting her lower lip, Joan grinned playfully at Stephen before moving further down the hall, stopping when she came to an empty room. Walking inside, she instantly felt a sense of mischief, feeling she needed to get even with Stephen by teasing him just as he had done with her earlier. Seeing a bed surrounded by what looked to be steps but was actually set up as seating so people could watch whatever was taking place on it, she step out of her shoes then jumped on the bed barefoot, playfully jumping on it a few times as Stephen watched. At one point, uncharacteristically moving her body in a sensuous way, copying some of the moves she had seen from some of the dancers only an hour before. Quickly feeling a little too self-conscious though, she settled on the mattress, appreciating the softness of it as she then asked Stephen boldly, "So, have you ever had sex with anybody in here?"

Grinning, admiring the playfulness he was seeing in Joan, he quickly responded, "Yes, I've had sex a few times in here!"

"Ever with anyone other then your wife?" As she spoke, Joan couldn't believe she had just asked such a question.

Enjoying the game now taking place between them, Stephen soon answered, "A few!"

"How many?"

"I don't know! Five or six maybe?"

Curious, Joan then asked, "What's the wildest thing you did in here?"

"Hands down! Me and a few of my friends took part in a gangbang in here once." Watching Joan closely, Stephen proceeded to describe in as graphic detail as possible the experience he had had with a beautiful young woman a year earlier. Telling her how they had seduced the young blond, what he saw the woman do with his friends, what he did to her himself. And as he did so, he quickly found himself becoming even more aroused then he already was just talking about it; hoping his story, all of it true, was having the same affect on her as well.

It was. But, because of this, Joan was beginning to feel nervous again. However, when Stephen finished telling her about his past sexual escapade, silence fell between the two of them as they stared at each other. Broken only when she heard Stephen saying, "You know what? I think you're teasing me, Joan! And because of it, you've made me hard as a rock!" As he said this, Joan then watched almost paralyzed as Stephen reached down with his hand, grabbing what was an obvious large bulge in his slacks.

Instantly, Joan felt a powerful surge of adrenaline coursing through her body making her heart race, her breathing quicken. Now sitting on the edge of the bed, she curled her naked toes into the carpet as her eyes focused on where he was squeezing his erection. Sighing when she heard him say simply, "See?"

Watching her as he touched himself, Stephen could see a heavy mixture of fear, nervousness and arousal on Joan's face, these expressions combined with her sharp beauty making her look delicious. Pushing the envelope, needing to do so, he then said to her softly, "So tell me! Be honest! Are you as excited as I obviously am?"

Hearing this, Joan drew in another nervous breath, hoping he couldn't see she was trembling. She sighed once again however when she heard him ask further, "Are you? Are you as wet as I am hard?"

When Joan didn't respond, Stephen took a few steps to his right to close the only door leading into the room.

Snapped out of her trance by this, Joan grabbed her shoes and started walking toward it, saying, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to tease you like this!"

Emboldened by his deep arousal, Stephen gently placed his hand on Joan's stomach as she was about to pass him. "It's okay! But would you please answer one thing before you go? Can you answer what I asked a few seconds ago? Are you as turned on as I am?"

By the gentle way he placed his hand on her, combined by the deep arousal she heard in his voice, Joan could feel herself trembling even harder now. Not moving, not able to, all she could do at that moment was listen to both of them breathe. In time, finally pushed into answering his question when he asked once again, whispering into her ear, "Are you?"

Shaking uncontrollably, feeling faint, Joan replied simply, "Yes!"

Feeling a sharp chill from her answer, Stephen wanted to hear a more bold response, asking, "Are you as wet as I am hard?"

Softly, barely audible, Joan answered, "Yes!"

Hearing this, it was Stephen's turn to sigh.

Feeling each other shaking as they held their bodies loosely next to the other, both couldn't bring themselves to look into the other's eyes. As he continued holding her, Stephen began to gently run the tips of his fingers across Joan's stomach, teasing her purposefully when his fingers began to brush the sides of her abdomen. Lost, not thinking straight, letting his arousal get the best of him, he then asked, "I saw the way you were looking at me when I was touching myself! I know you've seen one another man's penis because of what we've seen tonight...but, have you ever actually felt another man's cock? One other than your husband's?"

Drawing in a deep, excited breath by his boldness, Joan shyly answered, "No!"

Stephen sighed again. Then, he asked, "Have you ever wanted to?"

Joan began to feel more faint. Still avoiding his eyes, she soon replied, whispering, "Sometimes!"

"How about now?"

As she swallowed nervously, Joan hesitated a few seconds before finally whispering, "Yes!"

Absorbing this, Stephen's heart began to race even faster. Going for broke, his arousal nearing its peak, he quickly asked with a raspy voice, "Would you like to touch me? Would you like that one opportunity to touch another man to happen right now?"

Hearing this, an intense, pleasing chill coursed through Joan's body making her shudder. Despite what her body was telling her though, she defensively responded, "I shouldn't! I'm married! We're both married!"

"With what my wife is doing right now, you know that's not a problem for me! Your husband is probably watching her fucking somebody else right now!" After pausing a few seconds, he then followed, "I would love to be the second man in your life who you have ever touched, Joan! That would be a tremendous thrill for me!"

When Joan failed to move out of the room, as he was half expecting, Stephen realized that Joan was going to need to be pushed. Thinking this, knowing he was taking a huge risk and not caring, he boldly reached down with his hand and gently grabbed Joan's, pulling it toward himself until he felt it covering his manhood. Feeling no resistance from her, he then moved her small hand slowly up and down the entire length of his erection, enjoying how her hand felt as he continued pressing it against his tool; a minute or two later, smiling when he slowly moved his hand to the side, thoroughly enjoying how Joan continued to touch him, this time completely on her own. The sensation he was feeling enhanced even more when he witnessed Joan's concentration becoming more focused on what she was doing; groaning at one point when she demonstrated her increasing boldness by the way she occasionally squeezed his tool through his pants.

As for Joan, even as she stood there touching another man, she couldn't believe what she was doing. Feeling the size and hardness of Stephen, even through his slacks, she wondered if she was actually in some kind of dream. She knew she wasn't though when she saw him moving his hand so he could release his belt, a second later loosening a single button before slowly sliding down the length of his zipper. A few seconds later, feeling a powerful rush simply by the hunger present in Stephen's voice when she heard him ask softly, "Do you want to see it?"

sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers