An Adventure in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers

Swallowing, Joan was completely oblivious to the tunnel vision enveloping her as she focused on Stephen's erection, sighing as waves of pleasure coursed through her body each time he teased her clit with his tool. Still though, despite how much her body was aching, she forced herself to say, "I don't know! I don't think I should do this!"

At that moment, Stephen knew he couldn't take anymore. Well aware of the possible consequences but with an arousal level so high he didn't care, he swiftly lined up his erection, pointing it straight toward the pink, inviting hole of her sex. Shaking uncontrollably, he then said to her, "I think you do, Joan! I think you want me to fuck you!" Holding her, never asking for permission, he then watched wide eyed as the head of his cock slipped into her body, sighing loudly from the incredible sensation he felt due to the intense heat and tightness of her pussy. And as he pushed himself even deeper into her womb, loving how easy it was to do so because of how amazingly wet she was, he finally said to her, "And I'm going to fuck you nice-and-good, right now!!"

Before she could stop him, before she could scream "No!", Joan moaned in a way she had never done before as indescribable pleasure coursed through every cell in her body. With the way her body had been craving sex ever since she stepped foot into the strip club a few hours before, combined with the knowledge that only the second man in her life was now literally pressing the head of his cock against her cervix, enhanced by the fact that her husband was someplace close but completely unaware of what she was doing, only a couple of thrusts by Stephen's erection was needed before she felt every muscle in her body locking up, her vision turning black as she came as hard as she had ever done in her entire life.

Holding onto Joan's hips like a vice with his hands, Stephen was transfixed as he watched Joan explode, soon thrusting his manhood in and out of her pussy with even greater force to enhance the power of her release; loving the way her eyes rolled back as multiple orgasms smashed through her body; admiring how the veins in her neck popped out as she steadily screamed and convulsed on top of the desk; worshipped the way she brought up her knees to her torso, leaving her bare feet to flap loosely in the air, the visual immediately making him pound his manhood into her pussy even harder; his mouth watering yet again as he both watched and felt her vaginal juices flowing steadily out of her sex, making him want to please her that much more.

As he continued to deeply appreciate the lust-inducing sounds escaping her as she moaned, he soon moved his hands from Joan's hips and placed them on the back of her thighs, pressing down on them firmly so he could pin her upper legs tighter against her torso. Knowing he could now push his cock even deeper into her pussy, he then started to steadily thrust his way rhythmically in and out of her sex, doing so by withdrawing just enough that only the head of his penis was left inside her before swiftly thrusting his hips forward again, not stopping until he could feel her pelvis touching his. Savoring this, he then continued watching the beauty of his tool slipping in and out of Joan's box for another minute or two, listening to her as she endlessly cried out in ecstasy, eventually moving his hands slowly across her stomach, stopping when her reached her breasts. Loving the feel of them in his hands again, he then playfully squeezed and fondled her, soon gently pinching and teasing her nipples. When she reached up with her hands and gripped him tightly at his forearms, her act telling him silently to continue with what he was doing, he quickly responded by pounding his tool into her warm hole even harder. For the next minute, both locking their vision onto the other's, each relishing the physical bliss each felt as they continued to fuck each other with heated passion.

For Joan, as she focused on Stephen's blue eyes and, even more so, the way his penis massaged the walls of her vagina, she realized at that moment she was doing something exceptionally taboo and naughty---and for a reason she did not yet know why, she loved it immensely that she was being this way. Throughout her life she was brought up to be a good Catholic girl and to be a loving wife. But despite her love for her religion and her husband, there had also been a dark side hiding deep inside her, something that, up until this moment, she had successfully repressed. As she was thinking this and smiling inside, she watched closely as Stephen moved his left hand from her breast so he could grip her tightly by one of her ankles. Expecting him to move her leg so he could spread her open even more, she watched with curiosity as he then pulled her leg closer to his body, gasping out loud when he swiftly placed her toes into his mouth and started to suck on them, unexpectedly very much enjoying the sensation she felt when he did so. Reaching down with her hand as he continued doing so, she immediately started to stimulate her swollen clit with her fingers. Between the knowledge that she was finally letting loose long held hedonistic desires, combined with the sensation of her fingers dancing over her clit, the sight and feel of her toes in Stephen's hungry mouth and, exponentially, the feel of his cock filling her pussy, within seconds she felt herself drawing in a very deep breath as she arched her back, slamming it down against the desk as she felt another orgasm tear up her body. This time, one much more powerful then the ones she had experienced only a few moments before.

Watching Joan screaming as she convulsed, the visual enhanced by the sight of her playing with herself as she came, Stephen had to fight to keep himself from cumming as well. Winning the battle, for the moment anyway, he pulled Joan's sexy toes out of his mouth and reached down so he could hold her at her hips again, using his forearms to keep her thighs spread open wide apart as he then pushed his cock as deep into her as he could, saying to her, "Yeah, sweetheart! Cum all over my cock! You look so incredibly fucking beautiful right now!" Pulling his hips back a few inches, he then thrust forward again, pushing his erection deep into her body with so much force, Joan's body rocked forward on the desk requiring him to grab hold of her after a couple of thrusts to bring her closer to him again, loving the way her breasts swayed up and down her chest as he continued to pound his way into her. As he repeated this several times over, he soon said to her with a trembling voice, "Do feel it? Do you feel how deep I am inside your tight, little pussy? Do you feel how hard you made me? How excited I am?" Listening to his own words, Stephen found himself wanting to cum. Despite the pressure he felt deep in his balls though, he didn't want to experience the nirvana of release just yet because he still wanted more of her.

As she absorbed what Stephen was saying, his words made Joan mildly spasm as another orgasm surged through her body, the pleasing sensation keeping her from being able to answer his questions. After it began to subside, however, she was suddenly hit with an intense urge to change her focus from her own pleasure to Stephen's. Knowing she would be sore for days if she didn't end his large cock's work on her pussy, she reached up with her hands and began to pinch his nipples hoping he would enjoy the sensation just as much as her husband did, finally answering him breathlessly while still savoring the way he was fucking her, "Yeah, I love feeling how hard you are inside me! No one has ever made me cum like you have tonight!" After a brief pause, she then said further, "And, right now, I really want to make you cum, too!!"

Hearing this, Stephen moaned. As he continued rhythmically thrusting his tool in and out of Joan's pink hole, he played with her, saying, "Are you sure? Remember, I cum a lot! You've got me so fucking turned on right now, I have no doubt it's going to be messy!!"

Smiling, flattered by his kinky comment, Joan replied, "Yeah! I want you to cum as hard as you've made me!!

After a few seconds of thought, Stephen said, "Okay! But, there just one more thing I really want to do!!"

Without saying anything further, Stephen stepped back, withdrawing his penis from Joan's reddening pussy. Moving his hands, he quickly slid them underneath Joan's thighs until they reached her lower back. Lifting her effortlessly off the desk, he then held her body tightly against his own, enjoying both the feel of her sex rubbing against his stomach and the way she wrapped her arms and legs around his body to support herself as he carried her over to the bed behind them. Laying her down on it softly, he then motioned with his head for her to slide up higher, watching as Joan followed his direction, moving so she could settle directly in the middle of the large mattress.

Looking at Stephen with anticipation wondering what he was looking to do next, her heart skipped a few beats when she watched him crawling over to her on the bed, his large cock looking like it was seeking her out on its own by the way it stood out prominently from his toned body. As he reached forward and touched her, she gasped when he boldly turned her around without ever asking her for permission to do so, feeling a rush by the way he aggressively manipulated her body as if she was his personal sex toy. Drawing in a deep breath, she felt her anxiety increasing a little more when he then placed her on her hands and knees, making her gasp again when he firmly pressed down on her upper back, forcing her to rest her face against the cool mattress. Then, as she felt his hands gripping each side of her buttocks, feeling more vulnerable then she had at any point the entire night, she found herself grunting loudly when he suddenly adjusted his position, lowering his head as he began to slither his tongue all around the highly sensitive tissue that made up her backdoor.

Never feeling a sensation like it before---his tongue dancing all around her anus---she immediately began to grind her body back against him, groaning deeply as the incredible stimulation rocked her entire body, never realizing such wonderful pleasure could be felt there. Soon, the stimulation he was happily providing her making her reach down between her legs so she could stimulate her clitoris again. A few moments later, clinching her eyes shut, loving it when Stephen placed two of his fingers inside her sex as she continued working on her backdoor with his tongue, the feel of him massaging her G-spot combined with all the other stimulation hitting her making her have one last intense and extremely enjoyable orgasm.

Feeling Joan's body quiver when she came, Stephen smiled. When he sensed her release beginning to fade though, he sat up on his knees while holding onto her hips for support. Admiring her perfect ass, he then licked his lips as he reached down to take hold of his erection, playing slapping his tool against Joan's bare ass for couple of seconds. Taking in a deep breath, excited where he was about to return, he then pressed the head of his tool against Joan's inviting pink hole. A moment later, grunting when he firmly forced his cock deeply back into her body, holding her tightly as he started to rhythmically fuck her doggy-style. Soon, listening both to Joan's moans as he pounded his tool into her sex and the way his body slapped against her's.

Savoring the sensation of fucking Joan from behind, his eyes wandered up and down her body; admiring the way she curled her toes; liking the way she gripped the sheet covering the mattress tightly both from the pleasure he was sharing with her and to brace herself as he continued to pound his tool into her exquisite box. The moment he saw Joan looking back at him a minute or two later though, seeing the deep lust on her face with him deep in her sex, both now fucking each other like animals in heat, it was the last he could take.

Knowing he was seconds away from his own release, he pulled out of her and forcibly pushed Joan over onto her back. Moving her legs so he could rest between them again, loving the sight of them spread around his body, he quickly moved closer to her, looking down into her eyes as he began to rapidly stroke his erection, saying to her breathlessly, "I'm going to cum!"

Biting down on her lower lip one last time, Joan waited breathlessly with anticipation, moving her legs so she could rub her bare feet against his thighs as he moved even closer to her, shortly saying to him with pure hunger in her voice, "Cum!! I want to see it!"

When Joan licked her lips and squeezed her breasts after saying this, it was the last stimulation Stephen's mind and body could take. Bucking his hips, he started stroking his erection even faster, soon grunting loudly as he started to cum, his semen shooting out the tip of his cock like a cannon.

Watching enthralled, Joan gasped when the first shot of Stephen's white seed flew over the top of her head. Gasping even louder when the second load of semen flying out of his tool landed with a heavy splash directly on her face. Knowing she could have came if she had been touching herself at that moment, she then watched mesmerized as shot after shot of Stephen's baby making fluid exploded out of his tool, every drop of his semen landing on her body. When he finally finished, loving the erotic and kinky feel of his hot cum and the way it covered her body; all the way from her pussy to her face.

Looking down at Joan, the sight of her body spattered with his thick, white semen made her look like a hedonistic goddess. After taking some time to recover from his blissful, mind blowing orgasm, he then leaned down toward her, asking softly, "Can I kiss you?"

Without answering him, Joan reached up and pulled Stephen down on top of her, moaning when she felt his tongue pressing deep into her mouth. Wrapping her legs around him, enjoy the kinky feel of his cum being smeared between their naked bodies, feeling he was still hard despite cumming the way he had, she surprised herself one last time when she said to him, "Put yourself back inside me!"

Grunting hearing these words, Stephen asked, "Are you sure?"

Knowing what she wanted, Joan replied, "Yeah! I want to feel you back inside me! I want to feel you melt in me!"

Following her request and very happy to do so, Stephen maneuvered his hips until he felt the tip of his penis pressing against the lips of Joan's vagina. With one thrust, he then forced his way back inside her, both moaning softly as he did so.

Then, both kissed each other warmly. Both enjoying the sensation of their bodies locked together.

***************

In the room Stephen and Joan had been playing for the last thirty minutes, the eye of a camera barely the size of a nickel was pressed through the wall, hidden in a place few people even knew about. As images were taken in by it, the data was transferred along some digital wiring that was about a hundred yards in length, ending at an office in the lower level of the building.

Watching as the images were displayed on a large TV, Brent was holding the armrests of a chair in which he was now seated with a death grip. In time, his knuckles turning white as he gripped the armrests with even greater force when saw his beautiful wife obviously having an orgasm, another man with his cock buried deep inside her making her do so. However, as his mouth fell open, his eyes completely focused on the unbelievable image he was watching on the TV, he grunted as he started to cum himself. In a short period of time, his eyes breaking away from the sight of his loving wife fucking another man so he could look into Stacey's eyes as she swallowed every drop of his seed. Loving the visual and feel of his cock in her mouth, he said, "You just gave me the greatest blowjob I've ever had!!"

Completely naked, Stacey smiled from Brent's compliment, making him wince as she sucked on his penis a few times. Standing, she then moved and sat down on Brent's lap. As she watched her husband fucking Brent's wife, she said, "So, how to youreally feel watching you wife having sex with another man?"

As Brent continued to focus on the screen, he quickly replied, "It's the sexiest thing I have ever seen!! I've fantasized about watching her doing something like this for a very long time. Don't know why, I just have. And, actually seeing it now, well, it's a big reason why you just made me cum so fast!!" After a brief pause, he then followed, "And I hope you let me make it up to you some day!!"

Smiling as she looked at Brent, Stacey replied, "I'll hold you to that!"

After both watched their spouses having sex for a couple of minutes, Brent eventually asked, "How about you, do youreallynever feel bad or jealous when Stephen has sex with other women?"

"No! I know he's having a great time right now! And, I know he is going to come home with me tonight and were going to have some passionate sex! Not only tonight, but for the next couple of weeks!" After watching their spouses another couple of minutes, Stacey then asked curiously, "So tell me, has your wife ever told you or given you any hints that she would like to experiment with another woman?"

Feeling his penis stirring again from her question, Brent answered, "No! But after tonight, I wouldn't put anything past her! Why do you ask?"

"Brent, sweetie, you're wife's a major hotty! And, I love to get a taste of her myself!"

Grinning, his cock now rising again, Stephen replied, "Well, maybe we should try to arrange that? We're in town for two more nights!"

Smiling, Stacey could feel Brent's renewed erection against her thigh. Reaching down, she started to play with it, liking how Brent sighed when she took hold of it with her hand. Soon, moving her body, she said, "Yeah! Let's try to do that! I would really like to fuck your wife!" However, as she started to rub the head of Brent's cock against her labia, she said to him, "But right now I'm going to fuck you, first! Is that okay?"

"You're not going to get any protest from me!"

Then, both watched their spouses as they pleased each other just the same.

Author's note: Please let me know if you enjoyed this story. If so, I would enjoy writing some future adventures involving these charactersif you would like to read more. Thanks!!

sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers