Hot Wife - Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay," asked Jeff.

"God yes. That was perfect."

Jeff went to move off of her, but she held him there.

"Not yet, baby, I need you on me for a bit longer. I need your cock in my cunt a while longer. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

It was only a few more seconds when Jeff's cock shrunk and slipped out of Susan. She still held him.

"Okay, now you can slip off me," she said letting go of her husband.

Jeff moved to her side, lying on his side so he could watch her as she caught her breath. She was beautiful lying there covered in a fine sheen of sweat, cum leaking from her pussy. Her face was all smiles as she just stared at the ceiling. Jeff leaned in and kissed her cheek. She shivered as he did.

"Now that's what I call a fuck!" Susan said turning her head to look at Jeff. She was smiling.

"It sure was. I'm glad you liked it."

"I did, I did. It was perfect. I love you so much," she replied.

"I love you also darling."

"Good. Now tell me another one of your fantasies."

"Ah, it's your turn, dear," replied Jeff.

"Crap."

"Have you ever had another woman as a lover?" he asked.

Suisan shook closing her eyes.

"Ah, so you have. Tell me about that if you don't want to tell me about a fantasy," Jeff said.

Susan's eyes flew open looking at her husband. There was lust and hate there.

"Who's the hate for this time?" Jeff asked.

"You, it's for you this time. What made you ask me that?"

"I don't know, I guess because one of my fantasies is about you and another woman not only fucking me but you two fucking each other."

"Hmmm..."

"Honest. It's every guy's fantasy to have two women at the same time and watch them have sex together."

"Really?" she asked.

Jeff just looked at her with sad eyes for not believing him. She shook her head then lay back on her pillow.

"It's late, we need some sleep. I'm really tired," she said.

"Okay, give me a kiss," said Jeff.

She kissed him. Jeff kissed her back. Their lips were only together for a scant few seconds but Susan was shaking with excitement.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," replied Jeff.

She moved so her head was on his chest. Jeff stroked her hair as they both lay there dozing off.

~ ~ ~ ~

Jeff woke up, Saturday morning, to a low moaning sound. He couldn't place it, as he was still groggy from the night before. Opening his eyes, he looked around. Lying next to him was Susan. Her face all scrunched up in her orgasm face. Her hips were moving under the covers, yet both her hands were holding her head as she moaned. Then Jeff heard the buzzing sound, muffled under the covers and probably by her body. He ripped the covers off her body and looked between her beautiful spread legs. Yep, she had a vibrator shoved up her cunt and she was coming hard.

Susan's eyes flew open when he threw the covers off her. She looked up at her handsome husband as he looked down at her cunt. She had awakened with her pussy hurting, not a pain hurt, a need to get fucked hurt. Instead of waking her adorable husband, she put her vibrator to work on her pain. She smiled at the look on his face. It wasn't as if she hadn't fucked herself in front of him before, it was probably after last night he was wondering how she could still be so horny. She was wondering that too. She put a hand on the vibrator, pulled it out, then shoved it back in hard.

"Oh fuck!" Susan screamed.

She was now pounding the vibrator in and out of her cunt. Jeff reached over and took the vibrator out of her body and her hand. She growled, looking up at her husband.

"What the fuck?" she yelled.

He just looked down at her with sad eyes. She looked up at him with a grimace on her face. Jeff turned off the vibrator and put it out of her reach on his nightstand. Looking back at her, he just shook his head.

"Last night you were a real lioness in bed. Did telling each other our fantasies do something to your libido?"

"Not last night. A week ago when you asked what they were. That's when it went into overdrive. All I could think about was them and what yours might be," she replied shaking with her excitement.

"I see. So you have been like this for a week, all hyper and turned on?"

"Yes. I had to go to the bathroom at work and get myself off twice a day to get any work done. And now that we have talked and you don't hate me for what I think about, it's getting even worse. I hope you're not upset with me?" asked Susan still shivering with her lust.

"No, not at all. Yet you will have to learn to control your lust, don't you think?" Jeff replied.

Susan lay there looking up at her husband. She took a deep breath and let it out very slowly. She did that several times and it helped to calm her down. She did it several more times and was even calmer. She smiled up at Jeff, brought her hand up to stroke his cheek. He smiled down at her.

"You control yourself. It's your mind and your body and you have control of it, not it of you," Jeff said softly still looking into her beautiful eyes.

Susan just kept her hand on his cheek. She loved him so much. And he was right, it was her body, she controlled it, not it her.

"You're right dear."

Susan's eyes got wide, she sat up getting off the bed and running to the bathroom. Jeff chuckled as he slowly followed her. They both finished their morning needs and were downstairs waiting for the coffee to finish brewing.

"Breakfast?" Jeff asked.

"Not yet. I need coffee first," Susan replied.

"Okay," Jeff said as the coffee maker sputtered indicating it was finished.

Susan calmly got up and went and got two cups, they both drank it black, so no need for condiments. They both sat sipping their morning brew. For the next ten minutes, they looked into each other's eyes.

"Do you want another?" asked Susan getting up to refill her cup.

"No thank you, dear," replied Jeff.

Susan refilled her cup and sat back down at the table. She took a sip looking at Jeff over the rim. She just couldn't believe how handsome she thought he was and how much she loved him.

"Do you have to work today?" she asked.

"Nope. I'm all yours today," he replied smiling at her.

"Good, we still have a lot to talk about, don't we?" she asked.

"Yes, we do, unless you would rather not?"

"No, no. I want to get this out in the open. I think it will be good for us to explore our fantasies. Don't you?" asked Susan.

"I do, that's why I asked in the first place. And it wasn't because our sex life was becoming stale. I just wanted to know what went on in your mind regarding sex and I thought you would want to know what went on in mine."

"What did you learn from last night?" Susan asked.

"Well, I learned you have had sex with another woman. I learned that we both fantasize about you with other men and that your libido woke up and took control of you. What did you learn?"

"I learned that you want to see me with a woman. I learned that you fantasize about seeing me with other men and that you somehow control your libido so you can function."

Jeff smiled at his wonderful wife. She smiled back at him.

"How do you do that?" she asked.

"It's call compartmentalization. I do and think about work when I'm at work by not thinking about you and... well, you doing things. I put it away in another part of my mind and I don't let it out until I need it. Or I try to do that. Most of the time I'm pretty successful, but sometimes I'm not and..."

"And what?" asked Susan.

"That's when I go find you and fuck the crap out of you. I'm so glad to have a wife that will jump in bed with me at the drop of a hat."

"What about when we're both at work?"

"You know, I get a room at the Kentucky Inn and call you for a nooner," Jeff said chuckling.

"Oh, yeah," replied Susan giggling.

"You hungry?" asked Jeff

"Hmmm.... yes. Yes, I am."

"In or out?"

"Out. I have a craving for pancakes and eggs."

"All right then, IHOP it is."

They both went up to get dressed and were out the door off to IHOP. They got back about an hour later. Both of them were stuffed. With all the activity, the night before they not only had protein cravings but were deficient in calories too. They were both in the bedroom getting out of their outdoor clothes, when Susan turned to her husband, pulling his naked body to hers. She didn't kiss him, just looked him in the eyes. She saw love, lust, and admiration.

"Do you want to hear a story?" she whispered.

"Sure," Jeff replied chuckling. "Are you sure you aren't too sore to tell me?"

"I'm actually not sore at all. I was surprised this morning when I slipped my vibrator into myself. Not a twinge."

"Okay, which story will you being telling me?"

"I'm going to tell you all about Christina," said Susan.

"Not Chris from..." stuttered Jeff.

"Yes. Do you want to hear it or not?"

"Yes, yes, yes," replied Jeff eyes wide with surprise.

"Well, get in bed," Susan said crawling up the mattress and flopping onto her back waiting.

Jeff just stood there with an amazed look on his face. He knew the woman she was going to tell him about, she was a close friend of Susan's who was over a lot with her husband Jake. He slowly crawled into bed, lying next to Susan, his head on his hand looking into her eyes. She was shivering as she stared back into his.

"It was my senior year of college, her junior year. I was at a party she was there too. She was across the room with a bunch of senior guys. Five to be exact. They were feeding her drinks all night and when they thought she was drunk enough they started to take her upstairs. I cut them off glaring at the guys. One of them went to push me out of the way until I decked him. The others just looked down at their buddy. They couldn't meet my eyes. I grabbed Chris and headed her toward the door. Two of my friends, who were big guys from the swim team helped me get her to my dorm. I didn't know where she lived and she was too drunk to tell me. My friends didn't know her so they left her with me at my door.

"I opened the door and my roommate was sleeping. Chris was jabbering about something and woke up Michelle."

"Michelle was your roommate?" Jeff yelled.

"Yes. Now shut up and let me tell you this before I... just shut up. She started to complain until she saw Chris. Then she helped me get her undressed and a t-shirt on her and into bed. I undressed and crawled in behind her. She was asleep in next to no time. I followed her soon after. It was sometime later that Chris jerking up out of bed, looking around in distress, awakened me. I knew she was looking for the bathroom, so I got up and helped her there. She puked her guts out, then turned and pissed so long I thought she would shrivel up right before my eyes.

"She had messed up her t-shirt and I didn't have another clean one. I helped her out of the t-shirt and helped her clean herself up. I had her brush her teeth with toothpaste and her finger. I didn't want to smell puke breath all night. I helped her back to bed. She turned to me, grabbed my head, and kissed me hard. She then said 'Thank you' and collapsed on the bed. I was astounded by what was running through my mind and body. Her short kiss had turned me on. I got her straightened out on the bed and climbed in behind her. She moved back until she was against me. I put my arm around her and told her to go to sleep. She moaned, nodding her head.

"The next morning, Michelle was already gone and Chris was breathing softly next to me, my arm still around her waist. I don't know what came over me, but the feel of her soft skin under my hand just got to me. I slowly moved my hand up to her breast. To this day, I don't know why I did that. She slowly turned so she was on her back. Looking down at her face, I saw her eyes were open. She smiled at me, put her hand on mine, and pressed it to her breast. I leaned in and kissed her. It was the hottest thing I had ever done. She kissed me back. While we had our lips mashed together, her free hand found my vulva. I jumped a little but didn't turn away. I groaned and squeezed her breast. She groaned and squeezed my vulva.

"Take your panties off, she said as she pressed on my vulva. Nodding, I pushed them down my legs and off. I spread my legs for her. She smiled up at me, pushing her panties off also. I smiled at her as I moved my hand from her breast to her vulva. I touched her tentatively. I have never touched another woman there, just myself. I knew what I liked, so that's what I did to her. She had a finger in me so fast that I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I slipped mine into her a little more slowly. She groaned as I did.

"Then she said shower. We both got out of bed and took a shower together. That was another first for me. We hugged and kissed once we finished washing each other. Once dried off, we were back in bed. She hovered over me looking down at my pussy. I knew what she wanted and I was ready to try. I nodded and she moved so she was above me, she kissed me gently, then she was in position to not only suck my pussy, but for me to suck hers. Looking up at her... she was beautiful. She had these thick meaty labia that just got bigger and redder as I watched. I knew mine were nowhere near the size of hers even when they were excited.

"Her face was down between my legs, kissing, licking, and sucking my pussy. I cried out with pleasure. Reaching up, I pulled her down so I could kiss, lick, and suck on hers. When my tongue touched her labia, she screamed into my pussy. I jerked from the vibrations. It felt so... good. Soon we were both in nirvana. Moaning and groaning with our pleasure. It must have been at least an hour later that Michelle screaming startled us, then she was groaning. Looking up, I saw Michelle standing there looking at us. She was moaning. Both Chris and I moved so we were lying beside each other, looking at Michelle.

"'Son of a bitch!' Michelle yelled. 'Put a sock on the doorknob, would you!' She turned and threw herself on her bed laying with her back to us. I kissed Chris softly on her lips. She kissed me back just as softly. 'Maybe when we can find a nice place to be alone?' she asked me. 'No, this will never happen again, dear. Sorry,' I replied. She groaned, sitting up and looking around for her clothes. When she spotted them on the chair in the corner, she got up and got dressed. Then sat on the bed looking at me. 'Thank you for saving me from those guys. I was so drunk I didn't know what the fuck was happening. I'm glad you were there. Thank you.' She kissed me on the cheek, then left very quickly."

"Wow!" Jeff said. "So you enjoyed the sex with her?"

"I did. But, I wasn't going to make a habit of it. But now, maybe, just once more to thank her as long as you're not around."

"I don't know if I can go along with that, sweetheart. I mean that would still be cheating on me, don't you think?" Jeff asked.

"If I did it in front of you, it would still be cheating, wouldn't it?"

"Well, there are two thoughts on that, but now is not the time to go into that."

"Now, it's your turn for a story," Susan said.

"Sorry, I don't have any stories about me and another man and never will. So, it's time for another one of your fantasies."

"No, no, no... I told you about Chris and me. You tell me about you and anyone you think will be hot to hear about."

"I guess I can do that. This was way before we met. In fact, it was just after high school. I had turned 18 back in January and the young lady I was kind of seeing had just turned 18 the month before this happened. Anyway, I went to her house and knocked on the door. Linda answered and was excited to see it was I. She kissed me hard, grabbed a bag, I wouldn't call it a purse as it was more like a beach bag but we weren't going to the beach.

"She smiled as she took my hand and pulled me down the street. At the next corner, she turned right. Well, to shorten up this tale, she led me to the prairie that ran for miles behind our subdivision. It was all grassland except for clumps of trees here and there. We were following a path that led to one of those clumps of trees. Yet when we got there, she walked right on by. We walked about another mile to a very tightly clumped set of trees. Walking around to the other side, she squeezed past one that was set in front of a small opening between the two of them.

"She pulled me inside. I almost had to get naked to squeeze inside. The ground inside had a covering of dead leaves, under which was a thick carpet of mulch and black humus. It didn't smell too bad in there either. Linda grabbed me, dropping the bag, and kissed me hard. I kissed her back. We had made out on her front porch many times, at least until her parents thought we had, had enough of each other. We stood there kissing. I placed a hand on her breast. She gasped, then groaned deep in her throat pulling her lips from mine. 'Finally,' she said. 'Squeeze me harder, please?' she asked. I did, watching her face. It was now a mask of pure pleasure.

"She took a deep breath. Then she was undoing my jeans. I sighed as she pulled them and my underwear down my legs. She smiled when she saw I was hard. 'Oh my, is that because of me?' she asked smiling at me. I just croaked a simple yes as I kicked off my shoes, pants, and underwear. Linda looked up at me smiling brightly. Suddenly, her mouth was around my cock, her nose in my pubic hair. I gasped as I could feel her throat contract around my cock. I suddenly realized she had much more experience than I did. She sucked and licked me until I came in her mouth. She groaned, then swallowed my semen. I was not only shaking with pleasure, but I was aghast with what she had done."

"So, she was a good cocksucker?" Susan asked.

"She was, I guess, as she made me cum. But you have to remember, that was the very first blowjob I had ever had. Smiling up at me as she turned to the bag she had dropped, she pulled out a blanket. 'Help me spread this out so we can lay down, sweetheart,' she said. I shook my head to clear it and bent helping to spread the blanket. It was huge and covered most of the clearing where we were. She stood before me and stripped off her clothes. She was beautiful. She was also the first girl I had ever seen naked other than in a magazine."

"You read those things?" asked Susan.

"Of course. Now do you want to hear the rest of the story or would you rather talk about my reading habits before we met?"

"Continue please."

"Good choice. I gasped at her nakedness. She giggled at me as she took my t-shirt off. Then she pressed her naked body against mine. My cock was hard as steel in a second. We kissed standing there naked and outdoors, yet not really outdoors. Pushing away from me, she lies down and spreads her legs. I just stood there amazed, looking at her pussy. Hair covered it and it looked wonderful. 'Eat me,' she ordered. I fell to my knees between her legs. 'I don't know how,' I replied just staring at her sex. 'I'll teach you,' she replied. 'Put your mouth on my pussy and lick,' she commanded. So I did. She tasted, not too unpleasant, but what I would compare to today as delicious. It was after all my first pussy.

"I licked and then started to suck on her pussy lips. She squealed with excitement when I did that. When she came, she pushed my mouth away and pulled me up so my cock was at her opening. 'Fuck me,' she croaked. I just nodded as I slipped inside her hot body. She cried out as I filled her with my cock. It felt wonderful. She felt wonderful. I was now sucking on her tits as I slowly fucked her. I had started out really fast, but she told me to slow down that we had all day to enjoy each other. I did ask her if she was on the pill. I had learned that from the magazines I read. She said she was so I kept fucking her slow and easy. She was moving under me and everything was just so... so exciting. She pulled my lips down to hers and we kissed for the longest time.