My Harem Complete Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went from nipple to nipple, back and forth several times, feeling them go hardened and wrinkled as her lust mounted. A firm shove downward let me know I was to go down to her cunt and finish her. She gave me her clit and after barely a minute beneath my tongue she arched her back, clenched my head between her muscled thighs, quivered her way through and exquisite orgasm and melted in satisfaction. When recovered she took my hands and lifted them to cover her breasts. Her nipples were smooth and soft.

"Feel that Jacob? That means you really did it for me. Now it's bedtime. Let's get you locked up again so I don't have to worry about smears on the bedsheets."

I allowed her to confine my cock again and she had me follow her to the bedroom on hands and knees. She laid down on her back close to one side and made me lie crosswise to her with my head pillowed on her thighs and my nose pressed into to her bush. She covered us over and I lay there feeling the tickle of her pubes and inhaling her scent. She drifted off. I lay awake for some time, feeling the longing and ache beginning again. But exhaustion from the rigors of the day finally overcame me and sleep fell, filled with dreams of serving Marla's wet fragrant sex.

In the morning I awoke to Marla pinching my cheek. My nose was still deep in her bush and my first waking breath filled my nostrils with her animal perfume. Waking also brought the ache back to my balls, and it worsened at the first whiff of her. She guided me so that I lay with face between her legs and informed me of her expectation.

"Jacob, it's really inconvenient and annoying for me to have to get out of bed to use the bathroom before you pleasure me. I'll need you to drink what I have inside of me and then you can satisfy me. Just circle your lips around me where it comes out and I don't want any wet sheets."

Although taken aback by her casual demand for this perverse degradation I bent to her will, as had already become habitual, l and offered my mouth as a vessel but shuddered in anticipatory revulsion. She let the nectar flow without restraint and I gulped it down in fear of spilling. It was warm, pungent salty/bitter, and, most of all suffused with the essence of Her. I found a taste for it after the first few swallows and was left with a thirst for more once the flow ceased. Intoxicated, I was filled with worshipful desire and put my tongue to its duty with passion, bringing her to an orgasm that made her convulse and shriek in ecstasy. Then it was down to her anus, as I knew she expected, and another even more violent climax followed. She softened in her afterglow and petted my head tenderly for some minutes. I lay with my head pillowed on her hairy mount, inhaling her musk and knowing I had passed the point of no return. I was addicted to all that came from her sacred body.

The day, Sunday was spent doing more chores while she again left for several hours for brunch with some friends and to attend an outdoor art festival. Not bothering to bathe, she put on that same pair of panties. She put me through two hour-long rounds of rimming practice. Once before leaving and once when she returned. My tongue's stamina had grown since yesterday and I was able to keep her pleased for minutes on end, but still the cane beat cruel tattoo on my swollen balls when fatigue set in.

After dinner she had me serve her orally one last time. She told me I was to go home for the week and meet her back at the same restaurant Friday evening and then produced my clothes from where ever she had hidden them. I dressed, and she put on a short sun dress, her sandals and the panties. She called an Uber and came with me on the ride home, making me lie across the back seat with me head across her lap. She hiked up her skirt, slipped the panties down and I lay with my nose pressed into her aromatic bush for the ride home. I had no idea how to find my way back to the condo.

She came inside the house with me, sat down on the couch, had me kneel before her and gave me instructions for the five days I would spend alone. First, she slipped off the panties.

"It's very important that you think of me while we are apart Jacob. That's why I expect you the wear these on your head when you are home alone and especially when you are in bed. When you take a shower before going to work you will put them back on for a while so my scent will be with you during the day. I'm not ashamed to say I was thinking of you and your loving tongue every minute I wore these out in the hot sun today and it made me wet and sweaty down there. They should serve to remind you of me with every breath. You will put them on like this."

She slipped the panties onto my face, so my nose was in the crotch. Her wetness saturated the silk and her scent flooded my nostrils. Then she took them off, tossed them aside and hugged me close to her breasts.

"I'm gong to miss you Jacob but it's necessary that we spend the week apart. I'm a busy woman. And, you must take some time to decide if you want our relationship to continue on these terms. You will suffer this week. Your balls are going to ache severely, and the panties are intended to aggravate that ache. It is a test of your commitment and dedication. Now serve me one more time and then it's goodbye until Friday."

I went down and did my duty and when she was satisfied she called for a ride and left.

Marla

Oh Jacob! Do I know how to pick them or what? I've become so good at detecting latent tendencies and desires. I knew he was an innate submissive before we even met face to face. And it's great to know I can still pussy whip a man so easily.

After college I didn't bother looking for a job in which I would most likely have to subordinate myself to men. I had my slaves to support me and see to my sexual needs. If I say so myself I am brilliant and was precocious at what I do. I had saved a pile of money from the work of my slaves and made some shrewd investments that multiplied my wealth quickly. Then I put my slaves to work trading stock on line under my supervision, training them to do things the way I wanted. I had my own little boiler room with my slaves bent over their computers, naked, while I stood over them barking out orders to buy or sell as they churned and manipulated stocks and derivatives.

Say what you like about slave labor, there's nothing like it when it comes to maximizing profits. My wealth grew exponentially, and I was able to acquire a mansion in an elite neighborhood before I was 30. The condo where I took Jacob was one I rented for that purpose. Soon enough he will join me at my real home and take his proper place, serving me sexually and financially. And, what makes it even more perfect, he works for a brokerage firm, so he'll be ready to make money for me right away. He will replace my dear departed slave Alan, who met an untimely end when T-boned by a drunken driver when he was out running errands for me.

Jacob

The work week was torment defying description. I went to bed Sunday night with her panties over my head, feeling like a pussy whipped fool, both dreading and craving every inhalation of her essence. A cold shower and several stiff drinks finally sufficed for me to sleep.

I don't know how I managed the days at work without losing my job. I went through the motions. Fortunately, things were a bit slow and I was able to fake it. At least I had some distraction but still her scent was there with every breath.

When home I obediently bore the humiliation of wearing the panties, torn between my shame and degradation and my longing to taste her again. In the wee hours of Friday morning catastrophe struck.

I had managed to sleep with the help of a shower and whiskey. But I lapsed into a lurid dream of lying on my back with Marla straddling my face, engulfing it in her pussy as my tongue labored passionately in her anus. It seemed so real. Unconsciously I began humping the air, thrusting upward repeatedly. I felt a sudden twinge of hot pleasure in my groin and awoke to find myself ejaculating spontaneously, without even touching myself. There was delight and blessed release as gushes of cum flooded over my belly and wetted the sheets.

As my pleasure subsided dread and shame took hold. I told myself it wasn't really my fault but somehow knew Marla would accept no excuses. I took a shower. It cleared my head and also removed her scent. Cool reason took hold and I determined this whole thing was just too much to handle. I decided I would have to end things between us but knew I didn't have it in me to do it face to face. I would just stand her up that evening and hope she got the message. A bolt cutter sufficed to remove the cage from my cock and a heavy-duty shears made short work of the leather stretcher. I threw the panties in the garbage.

I went to work that day and things went well. Coming had a lingering effect, dampening my longing and a busy day helped keep her off my mind. I had rarely tagged along with my co-workers on Friday after work visits to the bars but went along that evening, staying out late and even joining the diehards at a gentleman's club after midnight.

I took an Uber home, leaving my car where it was parked back at work, being unfit to drive. Everything seemed normal when I got home. I entered by the front door into the dark living room, closed the door behind me and switched on the lights. My knees weakened, and I gasped in shock when I saw Marla sitting there in my recliner, naked but for knee high black stiletto boots, riding crop in hand, black satchel on the floor beside her.

"Marla! How did you get in...?"

"I had a copy of your keys made when I went out shopping Jacob. I always think ahead. Now strip and come here!"

I stood staring, hesitant, but her stern glare compelled my hands. When I was naked she barked: "Now crawl to me!"

Any resolve I might have had to resist her evaporated at the sight her splendid nudity and piercing eyes. I went to hands and knees, groveling with head bowed until her feet came within my sight.

"Kneel at attention! Now!"

I obeyed, kneeling bolt upright and as I drank in the sight of her my cock rose to fullest hardness. A look of mingled cold fury and hurt came over her face.

"You stand me up when I was so looking forward to seeing you again, longing to feel that loving tongue. Now you insult me with an erection?"

She swung her crop in a swift hard stroke. It struck my glans, bringing a stabbing pain that doubled me over to elbows and knees.

"Now kneel up straight!"

I obeyed but my cocked had stayed half hard and I took another wicked stroke that put me on the floor, curled up fetal. But when I rose again upon her command I was limp and spared another stroke.

"You had better explain yourself Jacob and I want the truth-everything!"

"I...I just don't think we're right for each other Marla. And things were just moving too fast. I..."

"There's more to it than that Jacob! I know there is! You can't fool me. Spill it!"

I bowed my head, shamefaced and murmured, half intelligibly: "I came."

"What? Speak up! Look me in the eye when you talk to me!"

I raised my head, took a deep breath. "I came." I bowed my head again.

"How? You had the cage on."

"It just happened! I didn't mean to. I was dreaming of you. You were sitting on my face. I seemed so real. I started humping air, even in my sleep and suddenly I woke up and I was coming. I couldn't help it! I missed you so much all this week! But I can't handle this! Please! Can we let it be over? It will be hard for me to forget you but you're just too strong; you're taking over my life!"

"Jacob you must understand one simple thing. I have chosen you and you are mine. You have no choice in the matter. It will be over if I say it is over, not you. It may yet be over if you fail to submit to everything I will expect of you, but I think that is unlikely. Accept the inevitability of you surrender and things will go much better. Look at me!"

I obeyed, staring at her as she sat regally, back straight, full breasts jutting, legs parted. My gaze went down to her luscious and irresistible womanhood and in it I saw my future and the center of my universe. My will shattered and I could tell she sensed it. She pointed her finger down there.

"You want this Jacob; more than anything. You know you can't resist. And yes, it will take over your life. You want that too. Now come here and serve me. Then we'll go home and see to your punishment, which I'm afraid, must be severe."

I felt as if some magnetic force drew me forward. She shifted in the chair to better offer herself. When I leaned close I caught her scent and my surrender was complete. I pressed my face into the lush and hairy wet, cupped my tongue and lapped upward to gather a mouthful of her vaginal flow. I gulped it down and went low again to gather more, then ran my tongue around the rim of her portal, feeling a thrill when she sighed in growing pleasure and petted my head tenderly. I continued, sensing her mounting arousal.

After a minute or two of this ministration she sighed more deeply, settled back in the chair, raised her knees to her breast and guided me upward to where here turgid clit awaited my attentions. After just moments under my tongue a great shudder passed through her. She arched her back and those lovely, silken thighs clenched my head between them as she passed into her ecstasy. She lurched and gave out a deep and breathy moan from her depths and went all limp and languid, her feet flopping onto the floor. A worshipful joy filled me as I showered tender kisses over her mount and thighs.

She stirred from her afterglow and raised her knees again. I knew the routine well and went down to her bottom, showering my tongues caresses on her lower orifice. As she lay enjoying I heard her speak; seemingly into her phone and tell someone to come and pick us up. Then she relaxed and immersed herself in the sweet delight of my rimming. Minutes passed as she savored. Finally, she rolled her hips to urge me to her clit. By then I knew she expected the finger and the flutter and with my skills I brought her to a sequence that tore cries of animal pleasure from her one after another. She melted in afterglow and I laid my head upon her thicket awaiting whatever was to come next.

She recovered herself and put a hand to my forehead to push me away, now with a coldness and indifference. Picking up the satchel, she opened it and took out a gleaming and menacing metallic object.

"Stand up Jacob. I have no choice but to put you in a more punitive and tamper proof device to prevent any more foolishness once and for all."

I obeyed and again presented her with a full erection. She looked at it with lip curled in contempt.

"And what did I say about erections? This will not do!"

She reversed the crop and gave my member a harsh whack with the handle. The pain doubled me over and when, on her command, I stood up straight again I was limp and shriveled. Then she installed the device. It enclosed my penis in stainless steel and there was a tube that slid two inches up my urethra, causing itching pain. Then it clamped together on my package, so my balls were again stretched out to the sides through steel tubes. The lock was a combination one with the numbers below so reading them was impossible. No tool could remove it and its weight was ponderous.

She eased back in the chair with a smug and satisfied look, also exhibiting her nudity and, in spite of myself I hardened, only to find the housing around my shaft was lined with sharp spikes. But my desire and longing remained unabated. The cruel spikes bit in and the ache in my balls was worse than ever.

The headlights of a vehicle flashed through the front window. She took a chain leash from the satchel and clipped it to a ring at the tip of the penis cage.

"There's our ride Jacob."

She led me by the leash to the garage entrance door, opened it and found the button to raise the overhead door. A black van with heavily tinted windshield and no side windows pulled in. The side door slid open and she tugged me along with her to get inside. The floor was heavily padded. She made me lie on my back and straddled my head, looking toward my feet, then pressed her anus to my lips.

"We might as well get some rimming practice in on the way home Jacob. Get to work with that tongue!"

I went to serving her and when my tongue tired the handle of the crop struck my helpless balls. She had said severe punishment awaited me and I rimmed her with adoring passion, hoping to mollify her and express my contrition.

I couldn't guess how long the ride was but, at length, the van stopped. I could hear a garage door being raised. It drove forward a few feet and stopped again. I could hear the door going down. The side door of the van slid open. Marla dismounted from my face and stepped out. She gave a hard yank on the leash to urge me to get out too, ordering me to my hands and knees. There was a gray steel door about ten feet away in the blank concrete wall of the underground garage. She stepped toward it.

"You will crawl to your punishment Jacob. Follow!"

She walked to the door and I groveled behind. It opened into a long concrete lined corridor with a similar door at its other end. Marla strode at a brisk pace that made me crawl fast, my knees hurting on the hard concrete. She yanked on the leash with a cruel heedlessness when I lagged behind. We reached the door and she opened it, then gestured for me to precede her. I crawled over the threshold and she propelled me inside with kicks and gouges from her spike heels.

In glaring contrast to the stark concrete garage and corridor was the elegantly appointed torture chamber into which I groveled at the feet of my angry goddess. I was circular, perhaps forty feet diameter, walls lined with well laid cut black stone, floor and ceiling polished black granite tile. Gas torches in sconces along the wall imparted a menacing yet erotic amber light. The walls were festooned with all manner of whips and restraints; other things I couldn't identify though it was clear they were meant to inflict pain. There were strange furnishings here and there, pillories, rough wooden tables fitted with restraints, and directly across from the door a large black leather throne on a three-step dais. The room seemed to spin as my mind reeled. Not for the first time did I wonder: what kind of woman have I fallen for?

Marla

The look on Jacob's face when he entered my "playroom" made a wet warm itch blossom in my loins in anticipations of the delights his punishment would bring to me. He cringed and cowered, then looked up at me with eyes filed with terror, awe and adoration.

I came to know the pleasure corporal punishment of a slave could bring one day when my slave Chris tripped and spilled a big glass of wine I had sent him to fetch for me. I confess it was my fourth one of the evening and I was feeling it and in kind of a mean mood after a stressful day. I ordered him to go to the bedroom closet and bring me one of his belts.

When he brought it to me I made him bend over the couch and I laid into his tender ass with it until he cried and bled. I was out of breath, sweating and horny in a way I had never felt before. Grabbing him by the hair, I dragged him over to my recliner, plopped down with my legs spread and made him suck me. I came so hard, a deep and consuming orgasm that made me black out for a while. But my stress and anger had vanished, and I felt so relaxed and contented.

From then on, the belt brought pain and terror to my slaves and a whole new realm of pleasure and satisfaction to me. Then, one day, I drove by a store on an out of the way street corner; Madame Helga's House of Leather. Intrigued, I just had to check it out. Within I met the golden haired and statuesque woman who was to become my mentor and dear friend. The store was dedicated to the reign of woman over man and had everything one might desire to further that end, not the least of which were lessons in the use of the wide array of whips for sale.