My Harem Complete Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marla vacated the throne and a woman stepped into the small space between me and it. From my kneeling position only her broad, shapely hips and thighs and the dense reddish golden thicket at her loins could be seen, just inches from my face. Her scent overcame the ambient one in the room.

She eased herself into the chair and parted her legs, draping her knees over the arms, exhibiting her womanhood lewd and bold as could be. I looked up past the twin mounts of her breasts to see her face, the stunning regal beauty of a Nordic goddess. Her flashing steel blue eyes had a gleam of lustful anticipation. Without a word she grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her oozing hairy cunt.

My training serving me well, I began her pleasuring, my tongue going everywhere, offering itself, until she guided me to her clit, a pulsing, grape sized orb ready for hard licking. I sucked it into my mouth and ran my tongue's tip over it. Just moments sufficed, orgasm rocked her, she cried out, and my mouth was filled with her salt-sweet gush. I swallowed.

She relaxed for a moment in satisfaction and I knew well my next duty. I went down low to find her anus, slipped my tongue in deep and wriggled it about in the manner I knew would please. She lapsed into the trancelike state of delight a good rimming always would bring and my tongue never flagged in the slightest.

A roll of her hips let me know she was ready and I removed my tongue and slipped in a finger. The flutter of my glossa on her orb evoked rolling waves of ecstasy and she rode them, making sounds of animal pleasure, then went limp and savored for some minutes.

When afterglow passed she leaned forward, took my face between her hands and expressed her approval.

"You will be a delightful slave Jacob. I'm so happy for Marla. She's a special friend and it's no surprise you have been so well trained."

She kissed me softly on the forehead, rose and stepped away. Immediately another pussy came before my eyes, this a black haired one belonging to a hefty and matronly mature brown-haired woman. She eased into the chair, pulled my face in and her big thighs enfolded my head, locking it into their fleshy grip, engulfing my face in her big lush and sucking aromatic snatch. Breathing was impossible, and her remorseless clutch made it clear it would not be allowed until I had satisfied her. I used lips and tongue on her clit in desperation. But my finely-honed skills served both of us well. Orgasm took her, and her grip tightened as she convulsed. I heard her earthy grunt of pleasure, though it was muffled by her flesh and just before the dark of smothering descended her thighs parted and I fell to the floor.

But, knowing my duty, I rose and pressed my face in again, deep and down low, seeking her nether orifice. I found it and rimmed her to perfection, then finished with the finger and flutter. She enjoyed her rolling climax and also expressed her approval with a kiss on my forehead and a promise that she would enjoy me again sometime soon and more completely.

On went the parade of ravenous pussies, women of all ages, races shapes and sizes. Between pleasurings I would look about and sometimes Marla came within my sight, still sporting her big dick, laughing and drinking with her friends. If she caught my eye she would give me a leer and a wink and flaunt her cock at me. But I also sensed she was pleased by my efforts. And, truth be told, when I finished pleasing one cunt I craved the next with growing intensity, as if from the copious ingestion of woman juices. The ache in my balls had grown to new heights.

Finally, the parade ended, and Marla led me back to the center of the chamber. Folding chairs had been set out two-deep in a semicircle while I had been busy with my oral servitude and the women had seated themselves. I knelt before her and she called for a voice vote on my performance. It was unanimous, punctuated by cheers and applause. Marla bent down and kissed me.

"Jacob! I'm so proud of you! It's time now. You know what to do!"

She stepped back a bit and looked down at her protruding member. I knee walked the short distance between us, took hold of her hips, opened my mouth and took the shaft full depth, nuzzling into her bush, drinking in her perfume. She pressed the button, starting the pulsing hum. I found only joy in serving her this way and resolved to give a most memorable fellatio for the exaltation of my Mistress and the edification and delight of her friends. I heard murmurs of approval from the audience as I accepted Marla's driving thrusts down my throat. Suddenly, she lurched and drove to the depths as orgasm struck. Her grip on my hair was ferocious and the chamber rang with her snarling shriek of primal ecstasy. Her knees gave out, but I held her strong and close.

Cheers and applause broke out as I knelt there with the cock still full down. Marla firmed and pushed me away, bringing that loud pop and there was laughter and more applause. Marla stood for a few moments, catching her breath and gathering herself. Then she gave me the sign to assume the position.

Though fearful, I turned, bowed low with my forehead on my elbows and with my ass raised offering myself.

Marla

Ah! My sweet Jacob! What a trooper! He gave me a blowjob my friends would be talking about for years and then he assumed the position so willingly, even though I could see the fear in his eyes as he glanced at my big dick just before he turned. Such a lovely tight pink little hole he had, like a sweet blossom to be plucked. I looked to Nandi and raised my hand. She tossed me a small squeeze bottle of lube oil. I dropped to my knees behind Jacob, dribbled just a bit on my finger and inserted it in his hole. It was even tighter than I expected. He flinched at first, but then I finger fucked him gently and he moaned softly, rocking back and forth in rhythm. He liked it!

I wanted to lube him just a bit, so I wouldn't split him when I took him, but not so much that it wouldn't hurt. A slave must know the pain of deflowering, so he knows who's going to be boss. He would come to like it soon enough.

I dribbled just a bit more lube on my tip and poised it against his tender orifice. He winced. Taking a firm grip on his hips, digging my nails into his skin, I threw my hips forward in the deflowering thrust. He cried out as the pain tore through him but, so tight was he, that just the big flared glans disappeared inside him. I rammed forward again, showing no mercy. He howled and broke down into sobs as the shaft went in half way. One final thrust reduced him to sniveling and sobbing as I plunged to the hilt.

I drew back and could feel the waves of pleasure from the clench of his sphincter on my quasi-living cock. I shuddered in growing delight and set to rutting hard. What an exquisite piece of ass my Jacob was, so tight, so tender! Then, as always when a virgin is deflowered the pain gave way to pleasure. He was stretched as I ravaged him and, before long was rocking back to meet my thrusts and moaning in his mounting enjoyment.

To my experienced ear the sound of his impending coming was familiar and, just in time, I put an arm across his chest and raised him to his knees while giving him some final prods to set him off. His sweet sound of surrender triggered me, and I passed into the throes of a most exquisite orgasm, holding him tight as we came together, voices harmonizing beautifully. Over his shoulder I could see white strings of semen arching through the air one after another, and I heard ooohs and aaahs from the audience. Jacob must have done me proud by producing heavy and powerful spurts of cum.

My afterglow passed, and I let go of Jacob. He flopped onto his belly, whimpering, withered and emasculated. About six feet away on the polished black floor lay a creamy puddle to big for me to cover with my hand; an impressive load indeed. And no slave within memory had shot his cum so far.

I stood, planted my foot on the small of Jacob's back and raised my arms in triumph. The audience went wild. Then I made him kneel up and suck the bloody and brown streaks from my cock. Lastly, I led him to the creamy puddle and made him lap it up. It was the most impressive deflowering in years and the videos taken of it went viral in the select community privy to it.

I held court on my throne for a while afterward. Every one of my friends lined up to schedule a slave swap with me so they could have Jacob to enjoy in every way for an entire night. Then I put him away in his cell for the night. He had no idea that on the morrow he would suffer the final, crushing humiliation.

The next morning, I fetched him from the cell and had him grovel behind me to the living room where my other four slaves knelt at attention before my big black leather couch. We approached from behind the couch with him crawling beside me, so he couldn't see them until we passed it. I wasted no time introducing him to the reality of his future life.

"Jacob! Take your place on the right, kneel at attention and no erection!"

He hesitated a moment, gaping, but then crawled over to kneel at the end of the row next to Chris. His face was crimson from the humiliation of knowing he was to be but one of my several slaves. I took a moment to look at them, all lined up, cocks hanging limp, ready to serve me in any way I might command; my harem complete again. I held my hand forward with fist clenched, then extended my index finger. All five cocks rose to full erection in unison. It was time for a pleasure I had been missing for such a long time.

I hopped into the recliner that stood nearby and eased back. I instructed Jacob to lick my left foot. The rest of the slaves knew the drill and one went to lick my other foot, one to each nipple and the last to my pussy. It would be a five way round robin and after each orgasm they would shift clockwise until each had served my cunt and anus. Jacob had the final go between my legs.

Then permission to come was granted to them all, in the form of a circle jerk. They splattered their cum all over the hardwood floor and I made Jacob lick it all up to help him understand his place in the world of which he had become a part.

I sent the four slaves off to do their duties as assigned, but then led Jacob to my office to begin the process of erasing him from the face of the earth. Nandi, among her other talents, was an accomplished hacker and she soon had emptied Jacobs banks accounts into one of my numbered accounts in the Cayman Islands. Then she hacked into his employer's system and made it look as if Jacob had stolen millions and funneled them into that same account and fled the country to parts unknown. Search though they might, neither the authorities nor anyone else would ever find him.

He now had only two choices, prison for many years or his enslavement to the woman he adored. He chose the latter, becoming the exemplary slave I always knew he would be. He labored hard each day to add to my wealth and give me pleasure.

There is a secret place, an island deep in the south Pacific, remote and seemingly useless and uninhabited. It is a retreat, a place of rest and recreation for women of my kind, a secret guarded by a code of silence among us. I vacation there whenever time permits. Every year there is a convocation of Mistresses. We gather in the company of our slaves to celebrate our dominance over the male and our pride in our gender. We indulge in the orgiastic pleasures that are our birthright.

For years I had attended the event one slave short of a full harem and, although I enjoyed myself thoroughly, things still felt incomplete. Friends were sympathetic, but all of them had complete harems and I always felt as if I was short changing them.

A great cavern had been dug under the island's extinct volcanic peak through the labor of many slaves. The gathering was held there, out of sight of any prying eyes. Nakedness was de rigueur though none would have chosen otherwise regardless. On the first evening each Mistress would make a grand entrance to the great hall with slaves at leash. What a joy it was for me to finally enter the hall with my head high, five slaves walking in step behind me, each led by a leash depending from his balls, which were spread and stretched, scrotums tight and shiny, a lovely shade of purple.

Applause greeted me, and I looked around the vast cavern to see everything in ordained order, slaves on their knees awaiting Mistress's command, the slaves of the common pool confined in a large cage, glancing fearfully about, knowing the cruel torments and degradations that awaited them, food and drink laid out in abundance. Life was good indeed.

Jacob

In my life of enslavement by Mistress Marla was filled with sweet indignities and degradations and when one ended I spent every moment yearning for the next. Through the power of her dominant sexuality she had bent my mind, so I accepted my status as an inferior being meant to serve Woman. I had to admit that life was easier this way. Mistress had told me I would be happy in my lot and I was. I had no need for any thought other than how to be a better slave and give more pleasure and happiness to my Mistress. In return I was fed well, housed comfortably and knew profound intimacies, most especially the Woman cock, with not only my Mistress but the many goddess-like women who were her friends. Each of them had her own harem of slaves as well.

True, it is sometimes my lot to grovel behind her to the chamber to suffer under her whips and other instruments of torture when punishment is warranted or just because she is in the mood. I go willingly because I love her so much, though in terror of the torment that awaits me. My suffering gives her pleasure and I make no pretense of courage while she inflicts the pain, but rather am craven and weak, giving voice to my agony in the screams and sobs and pleadings that will arouse her to the fullest and culminate in deeply satisfying orgasms under my tongue when the hot itch of her lust becomes too much to bear.

I hear the snap of fingers and look up from my place in the line of five kneeling slaves to see Mistress standing there naked with her big cock jutting from her bush and pointing at me. My heart thrills. Mistress has chosen ME to be taken first today! I grovel to her and open my mouth to accept the big member down my throat. When the blowjob is completed she gives the sign. Trembling in joyful anticipation I assume the position.

The End