My Harem Complete Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed her redolent sex onto my face and my tongue was at its duty with a worshipful passion, as if by reflex. I knew the truth of her words. The center of my universe lay between her thighs and before long I would have surrendered to her. Her clit was ready, and she came hard, gushing my mouth full. No cool drink of water could have slaked my thirst the way her nectar did. And then I felt her anal kiss on my lips and I slid my tongue in deep. Her rigorous training had had its effect and I rimmed her long and tirelessly until her arousal peaked and she offered her clit again. I spent the long ride home in heaven beneath her and admitted to myself that no suffering or degradation would ever be enough to make me want to part from her.

I felt the van pull to a stop and the side door slid open. She propelled me from the van with kicks and jolts from the prod and then led me to the chamber by the rope on my organs. The black woman followed, giving me jolts along the way. She dragged me to the center of the chamber beneath the hoist and made me kneel, then uncuffed my hands and re-cuffed them to the manacles that hung from the rope and bound my ankles. The black woman hauled me up until I rested on the balls of my feet. Marla removed the cruel device from my loins and I felt both blessed relief and terror because I knew my tender organs would get much attention during the punishment that awaited me.

Then Marla and her helpmate stood shoulder to shoulder before me. I gazed at Marla's nudity and then my eyes shifted to the dark chocolate colored goddess who stood beside her, a study in luscious curves and rippling muscles, big, firm jutting breasts and a nappy raven thicket at her loins. My cock stiffened to the fullest despite all and I felt guilt and shame when I looked back at Marla. She roller her eyes and shook her head.

"So, you like Nandi Jacob? Not surprising; she is quite a specimen. How can I hold it against you? I've been her mentor for some years now and she has been a most able assistant. Her skills with the whip are equal to mine, as you will soon come to know. Nandi, two pairs of snake whips please!"

Nandi fetched the whips and handed a pair to Marla. Then she stepped around behind me and out of sight. Marla nodded and whirled her whips and I heard the whoosh of Nandi's behind me. Then the searing leather struck in a furious cadence, as if my body were engulfed in flames. I screamed, howled, sobbed, pleaded, hopped about in pathetic futility. Many of Marla's lashes bit my organs. The women worked their way around until Nandi was in front and Marla behind. Nandi's lashes struck as unerringly as Marla's. The chamber was warm and humid and sweat glistened on her rich dark skin and dripped from her nipples.

The lashing continued until I broke. I was given brief respite, but then the hung they whips up and each approached me with a cattle prod in hand. Nandi blindfolded me and then I hung for a while in silence. Suddenly there was a sharp jolt on my behind and I hopped away from it only to get another jolt square on my glans. Both women laughed wickedly and then the jolts started catching me anywhere and everywhere as I hopped about, yelping at each one. My blindness brought a feeling of helpless terror that magnified the torment.

The jolts ceased, and my blindfold was removed. I hung limp, weak in the knees and as I was lowered to the floor my legs gave out and I lay supine. The women stood looking down at me with lust in their eyes. Marla spoke.

"We're both so horned up we can't stand it and we need to come now. If you can satisfy us both you will earn a reprieve but if not, your punishment will continue. Nandi, please enjoy him first. You poor dear; you've been such a help today and you must be in dire need."

Nandi stooped, grabbed my hair and with a strength that frightened me she dragged me over to the throne, still bound hand and foot. Placing me on my knees she settled into the chair with legs wide apart, resting them on the arms. My eyes were riveted to her womanhood, dense nappy pubes flanking long and ragged coal back labia. Her feral perfume wafted over my nostrils and drew me in with animal magnetism. I leaned forward extending my tongue, but she first gripped my hair with one hand and held me back while using the fingers of her other to part her labia, showing the hot pink within her and the even hotter pink chick pea of her clit. Then her grip on my hair tightened fiercely and painfully and she pulled my face into her cunt, urging me to lap from bottom to top.

I rubbed my face downward over her lush wetness until I reached bottom, then cupped my tongue and lapped upward, gathering and gulping her copious ooze, feeling the craving building within me. Up and down she guided me, several times back and forth. Then, with a throaty growl, she pulled me hard to her clit and rammed her pubis against my lips. I licked and sucked her orb as she ground and gyrated, but it only took seconds for her to arch her back and clench my head between her hard-muscled thighs. Her animal strength as she convulsed in her ecstasy made me fear my neck might be broken in her iron grip.

Then, with an atavistic sound, half sigh, half savage snarl of purest pleasure and satisfaction she melted, limbs flopping limp. Overcome by the power of her brute sexuality I showered kisses over her mount and inner thighs. Then I remembered Marla stood watching and I turned to her, feeling guilt and fear over my passion for this other woman. But, to my surprise and relief I saw only a smile of approval.

"Excellent work Jacob! But continue now! You're not finished yet. You know the drill!"

I turned back to Nandi, who had recovered from afterglow. She raised her knees to her breast, presenting herself and my eyes fell on the black vortex at her bottom. I leaned in and pressed my face into her cunt while seeking with my tongue. Her hole yielded to my probing and my tongue slipped deep inside, wriggling and slithering. She gave out a moan of delight that spurred me to greater effort. I rimmed her with passionate subservience and maximal effort and her orifice puckered in pleasure. I found myself to be tireless of tongue and thanked Marla for the relentless training that allowed me to enrapture this exquisite creature. A roll of her hips and an upward tug on my hair signaled her readiness and I shifted my attentions. I heard Marla give instructions.

"Don't forget the finger Jacob, or the flutter!"

I slipped a finger up her behind and fucked her gently with it while licking her clit. When the orgasm hit her, I held my quivering tongue against her orb and the rolling climax began, wave after wave of supernal delight bringing primal wails. Her grip on my hair was fierce and painful as she held me until satisfied, then shoved me back. I panted passionate and adoring kisses between her thighs again as she slumped in the chair savoring. But then I remembered Marla and turned to face her, blushing, fearing I would see jealousy in her eyes. But she beamed at me and gave praise.

"That's what I like to see Jacob! Nandi is my strong right arm and I love her like a daughter. You must give her pleasure and worship her as you would me. Now, Nandi, if you're finished with him I'd like a turn."

Nandi dismounted the chair and Marla took her place. She put her feet on my head to push me down to the bottom for rimming first. Again, my tongue was tireless, and she passed into sweet rapture for who know how long before inviting me upward to satisfy her. By then it seemed my tongue knew every spot on her that would give delight through a will of its own. I satisfied her with finger and flutter until she lay limp and languid. Then she made me kneel at the foot of the throne and they women passed judgement.

"Well, Nandi; should we string him up again and give him another round or do you think he's learned his lesson?"

"The boy gives great head Mistress Marla. But, that comes as no surprise, considering you trained him. I'm sure he'll behave himself from now on."

"Very well then Nandi. It's been a long day and you served me well, as always. You must be tired. Leave us alone then and I'll see you in the morning."

Nandi took her leave and Marla made me take off the hiking boots and kneel on the steps before the throne, licking her feet.

"Ah, that feels so good Jacob! Me feet were so sore and sweaty. Be sure to get between my toes."

For a long time, she kept me at this duty, sighing in contentment, then signed for me to come upward and serve her one last time. After I satisfied her she led me on hands and knees to the cell. I entered, turned, and knelt to face her as she spoke parting words.

"Do you love me Jacob?"

"Yes Mistress. I love you so much! I adore you!"

"Easy words to say Jacob. But it will be by actions that you prove your love. And I can settle for nothing less than being loved without limit or reservation. You know what I will expect of you to prove your love?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Then tomorrow morning will come the moment of truth Jacob. I will know if you really love me and you will know it too. Because if you love me the taste of what I feed you will be rich and sweet because it comes from me. If you fail me I will send you away to a place where your enslavement will be much less pleasant than it would be with me and you will never see me again. Now sleep well and prepare yourself."

She locked me in and I lay in the dark on my back for a few minutes. Then the ceiling screen lit up and the lurid slideshow began, with each picture depicting Marla's anus from different viewpoints. It morphed to brief videos of her orifice twitching and bulging, then widening as "it" began to emerge from her. For a long time, I was riveted, torn by mingled terror and my desperate longing to prove my love. But, the day had been long and exhausting, and, at length, my eyes closed, and I drifted off into dreams portending tomorrow's moment of epiphany.

The alarm jolted me from sleep and I knew to cleanse and groom myself in preparation for my Mistress's arrival. The door opened, and she stood in the doorway. No food was given to me. Using just signs she led me to the rimming horse first and settled onto it offering her anus to my tongue. I rimmed her long and tirelessly as she made sounds of pleasure. Twice she offered her pussy to enjoy orgasm.

Then, she dismounted and signed for me to crawl behind her to the center of the chamber and lie on my back. She used the two fingered gesture she had shown me before. There was no doubt the next few moments would determine my fate.

Marla

I left Jacob in his cell for the night and went to bed alone. I must admit I was torn by anxiety over the coming test of his love, perhaps almost as much as he must have been. I found him to be delightful, with promise of being an exemplary slave who would complete my harem perfectly. I love all my slaves, though not as much as they love me, of course. Being mere males, inferior beings, they are more like sweet and adorable pets to me. But they give me so much pleasure, keep my house spotless and work so hard to add to my wealth, so I treasure them.

But there was joy in the morning. He loves me! He performed the selfless act to perfection and with a hunger that left no doubt. What a relief! So much of my time and effort was invested in his training and it would have been so sad to have to send him off to join the common slave pool. That is the fate of slaves who show substandard devotion. It is punitive enslavement. The slaves are subjected to cruel sport at certain celebratory events and are used by Mistresses who feel the urge to satisfy themselves in ways that are deemed too cruel for slaves who have proven their love.

I spent the remains of Friday just enjoying him in the chamber. His training was complete, his oral pleasuring skills were maximal, and he could rim for hours without missing a beat. Not a word was needed to express my wishes; he knew the hand signs perfectly. And, I must admit, I strung him up for a sound whipping just for my pleasure and to let him know that he was mine to do with as I please.

When it was time for the evening meal I left the chamber and had my repast. I returned with the leftovers of the big steak and potato on a plate and the fine walnut case that held my cock. He polished off my table scraps like a hungry dog, eating them from the plate that lay on the floor. While he was eating I quickly installed my cock so when he looked up from his meal he saw me standing there with my big dick jutting from my bush, with balls dangling below, so real it was as if I was born with them. His eyes widened if fear and he backed away.

"Don't be afraid Jacob. Or maybe you should be a little afraid. You have proven your love for me and soon it will be time to make you mine once and for all. It will happen tomorrow evening at around eight o'clock. You probably don't think of yourself as a virgin, but you are one in the most important way. I think you know where this is going, so to speak. I will use my cock to deflower you and it will also erase any remaining traces of what you think of as 'manhood.' It will hurt at first, as it must, but then I'll teach you to like it. You will come in a way that will give you such pleasure you will be addicted to my cock and spend every moment of your life longing for the next time I will fuck you. Our relationship as Mistress and slave will be consummated."

He knelt there, trembling, gaping, looking away, then looking back at my big organ, with fear and just the first hint of longing in his eyes.

"You will now learn to worship my cock Jacob. And, that means you will also suck it. You will learn to deepthroat it and give me blowjobs, bring me to orgasm with your mouth. This will require practice and training and it can begin now. Come here Jacob. Take it in your mouth!"

He hesitated at first but then came close with mouth open wide. Just before he took my glans between his lips he looked up at me and I saw the love and desire to please me in his eyes. How worshipful he was, sucking, licking, taking it in to the gullet. I could feel his caresses thanks to the sensors embedded in the shaft and, as always when I used my cock, I thanked those brilliant kindred sisters who had created this sublime instrument of pleasure and male subjugation.

Taking a grip on his hair, I worked him back and forth. His lips and tongue slid along the shaft, sending waves of sheer delight through me. I just enjoyed for a while but then it was time to take things a step further. I pressed my glans against the back of his throat by way of wordless command that he take it down all the way. Obediently, he pressed forward as I thrust with my hips. He gagged at first, but then managed to open his gullet and my cock plunged in with a soft pop. Inches still remained to go so I thrusted again and the shaft slid home. His nose pressed into my bush and then I could feel its tip against my pubis.

I drew back so his lips just enfolded the glans and threw my hips forward again. This time it went in full length much easier and I knew he was ready for the full-on throat fucking that would propel me to orgasm. What a sweet and loving slave he was! It couldn't have been easy to take my fearsome ten-incher all the way down and he learned so fast!

I started rutting with abandon, holding his hair in both hands. He made his throat a vagina for me and the pulsing and tingling from the device put me over the edge. Orgasm struck when the cock was in to the hilt and I kept it there as I passed into its throes, knees buckling. True to form he threw his arms around my hips to hold me up, face pressed into my sweaty thicket as I cried out with each wave of ecstasy. Afterglow melted me, but he held me firm until my knees stiffened. I pushed him away and the glans pulled from his gullet with a pop like a champagne cork.

Little did Jacob know that his deflowering was to be a social occasion and public spectacle. Slaves are always deflowered before an audience by long tradition in our female supremacist community to add to their humiliation. Jacob would also be expected to give oral pleasure to each woman in attendance. The spectacle would take place in the chamber with guests invited to arrive at six o'clock. There would be two hours of socializing with food and drink served. Jacob would spend this time on his knees at the foot of the throne chair and each of my guests would have a turn enjoying his tongue.

I had Nandi send out twenty-five email invitations to my kindred sisters and all would be in attendance. Rarely would any of us miss the chance to see yet another male succumbing to the woman-cock and surrendering himself to the proper order.

The fellatio was an expected prelude to the deflowering and I wanted it to be performed to perfection as added amusement for my friends. So, twice more I had Jacob perform the act for me to ensure that my friends would be properly entertained, and tradition upheld.

Then it was time to put him away for the night. I locked him in the punitive chastity device to ensure there was no hanky-panky that would ruin the event. He was well prepared in the most important way because he had not been permitted to come for so long. My cock would give him heavenly release and his ejaculation would no doubt be impressive in it's strength and quantity. Finally, I introduced him to the hand sign that meant "assume the position."

Jacob

Marla locked me in the cell for the night and I lay with mind reeling at the events of the past two weeks. The slide show on the ceiling screen now depicted Marla with her big cock installed and a taunting look in her eyes in lewd poses suggesting my impending impalement.

All through my ordeal the ache of longing in my balls had continued unabated and had worsened, if anything. Only sheer exhaustion allowed me to fall asleep. The alarm woke me, and I went about my morning ablutions then took my place on my knees before the door. Marla and Nandi came with mush and water for me.

Marla told me it was already four PM. I had been so exhausted I had nearly slept the day away and I had been allowed to do so in order that I be well rested for my deflowering. She installed her cock and made me rehearse the fellatio, making me deepthroat repeatedly, but not making me bring her to orgasm.

Then, Nandi removed the device from my organs, led me across the chamber to the dais where the throne stood and made me crawl up the steps and kneel before it. She then put a blindfold on me.

I couldn't see, but could hear many things, the clattering and dragging sounds of furniture being arranged. Marla muttering stern instructions. Then, the smell of rich foods filled the air and I heard the popping of corks being removed from bottles.

There was a brief silence and then I heard the click of heels on the floor and women's voices. The voices increased in number until it was clear the room was filled with women. They were chattering and laughing, glasses were clinking, and I heard myself being remarked upon as an object of pleasure. And the scent I had come to know so well, that of aroused pussy, filled the air.

Then my blindfold was removed, and I saw Marla seated on the throne with her cock jutting. I looked at her in alarm and bafflement.

"I have invited some very good friends of mine to witness your deflowering Jacob. We will be socializing and drinking for a couple of hours before the event and during this time each of them will seat herself here and you will give oral pleasure. You will do everything for them that you do for me and I will expect good reports about your performance. The privilege of being the first to enjoy you has been accorded to my friend and mentor Madame Helga. You will serve her now."